+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    X, I'll own u N ELEBITS! the_peripheral's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2256-8779-8853-1823
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspire
    No it's because Nintendo is smaller than Microsoft and Sony - a lot smaller. They have a limited amount of human resources and they don't have the capital that Sony and Microsoft have to expand. They had to push the release date up to protect their business.

Sure, we're all disappointed, but understand that there probably wasn't much Nintendo could do about this.
    I understand that certain things effected the launch date. But I've been reading about "the revolution" for a few years now...You would think that a few years would be enough to get everything right.

They MUST know that everybody wants online play, but it's just it isn't a big priority for them. It's just depressing that after I beat Zelda, I'll have to wait months for another good game to get released and have no online play unless I want to play Pokemon with a bunch of 12 year olds.

If you're going to drop the ball with the online gameplay, you need to at least have quite a few really good games, and if you don't have either of those, you AT LEAST need to have some better graphics than the Gamecube's. Nintendo has NONE of these things yet which is very disappointing.
    PM me if you want a link to a place that's good.

Member #
    Friends
    7993-3764-3239-3878
    I seem to remember seeing an interview with, I believe, Reggie Fils-Aime not too long ago that covered this. He said that they were ready to launch a month or two earlier than the November 19th date, but they decided to wait. So, it looks like Nintendo sees things differently.

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspire
    No it's because Nintendo is smaller than Microsoft and Sony - a lot smaller. They have a limited amount of human resources and they don't have the capital that Sony and Microsoft have to expand. They had to push the release date up to protect their business.

Sure, we're all disappointed, but understand that there probably wasn't much Nintendo could do about this.
    If they can have Wii shops set up then they can have the online set up. But tthey dont care that much for the rest of the online stuuf since we dont have to pay them for it unlike Wii Shop.
    -No External Links

Ads