I get my Wii on the December 7th Aussie release date and I have a few questions.
1) Will we get updates the same day as other countries?
2) Does the console come with previous updates already installed, or am I going to have to update everything?
3) What are the odds of me getting that error that screws up the console (the "Error 110213" or whatever it was called. I dont want to have to get a new console)?
4) Should I wait a day or so after updates are released before downloading them to prevent me from getting kicked off due to server loads (thus wrecking my Wii... atleast thats what I heard happens).
5) Also, do I need my Wii turned on to receive messages from friends?