Nintendo Wii - purchased from a friend approximately 1 month ago, been working fine ever since.
- not able to connect to Netflix. Tried Netflix troubleshooting (reset unit, checked internet connection, reset netflix channel, etc). Was working fine yesterday.
- tried removing netflix channel and re-installing, were not able to access wii shop channel (internal server error screen comes up, unable to leave without a hard reset on the system)
- internet connection still works fine on youtube and internet channels. Internet connection works fine on other devices (laptop, iphone 4s) and netflix works fine on laptop.
- changed channel on router
- removed internet connection channel (wireless) and re-established
- formatted the system memory of the wii, tried wii shop channel again with same internal server error problem
Only different thing that's happened lately is a couple new games purchased for the kids for Christmas (Angry Birds Star Wars and Disney Princess) that required updates. Seemed that the Netflix connection problem happened after that... not positive when the wii shop channel stopped working, been a while since we'd connected to it.