+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Truly STEAMed

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Truly STEAMed

I have bought a lot of games from STEAM. Now it's biting me in the ass. NONE OF MY F***ING GAMES WORK iN OFFLINE MODE. I have updated all of my games over and over, which they still don't run. Even if I did; one my games today, which I have played today, now it says it "Cannot Find Contact Key Server". I have reported this issue to steam several times, they are playing stupid and pretending that I have different problem.

Another thing, I bought a game for my computer from steam; GTA IV. It does not run and within 30 days, I asked STEAM if I can exchanged the digital game with games of equal price/value. They said they do not do this, which I found in the agreement, THEY DO!

STEAM was made By VALVE, VALVE was founded from people who originally worked at MICROSOFT.
    They are now following in MICROSOFT's footsteps... they are becoming a legal* monopoly.

*It's illegal, but nobody or the government seems to give s*** about it.

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Lies and deceit. Gaben is one of the greatest developers in the game industry, next to Miyamoto and the lot. If your computer doesn't run a game, blame yourself, not them.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Oblivion, Smash 3DS, Parry Souls 2.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ha! You fall for it too. Miyamoto is actually taking his games backwards. The only thing still moving foward slightly is Mario Kart, and possibly Luigi's Mansion. The only problem with his games now, is that the Mario games are shorter than of Super Mario 64 & SunShine. They are going back to the older formula of the NES days which is not good on a market they opened and now have closed down (SM64 & SunShine Semi-Open World style Mario Games). Legend of Zelda is now terrible because it's just toony now.

Gaben, well I don't know much about him except he helped make Half-Life and Half-Life 2. However; Some people are thinking that Half-Life 3D is going to be S*** so is he thinking ass backwards? We'll find out in the future shall we.

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRayPSP View Post
    The only problem with his games now, is that the Mario games are shorter than of Super Mario 64 & SunShine. They are going back to the older formula of the NES days which is not good on a market they opened and now have closed down (SM64 & SunShine Semi-Open World style Mario Games). Legend of Zelda is now terrible because it's just toony now.
    I can easily tell you haven't played the new Nintendo ( and older ones for that matter). But I am sure we can reason logically to explain our stances.... wait what?
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRayPSP
    Some people are thinking that Half-Life 3D is going to be S*** so is he thinking ass backwards?
    Okay, now you're just deluded. IIRC, HL3D was an april fools joke by GameInformer. 2nd, You know nothing of it, and yet claiming they ****ed up. I don't.... WHAT IS THIS?!

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    WHAT IS THIS?!
    The madness of a Ninten-hater, it seems... No offense BluRayPSP, but it definitely comes off that way. BUT, that ain't why I'm here. This discussion of Ninty and "Sir nope.avi" isn't exactly pertaining to the topic, now is it? :P

If Steam really is headed the way of Microsod, god save PC gamers. Since you've already contacted them and they've not given a ****, I'm honestly not sure what to do, aside from keep on pushin' to get this problem either resolved or refunded... Perhaps try to find other cases where Steam's ripped some people off 'n get some advice from said people.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Gaben is well known to respond to emails, as long as it's not about Episode 3. As for the offline problems, I found a link to some probable solutions.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...3160-agcb-2555

Dunno why you'd want to play offline.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    @WiiAssassin,

Yes, I know it was an april fools joke, I was pissed off that day I wrote that HL3D. So I just BS'ing when that was written.
    For the last statement, I cannot always connect online. I do not have 24/7 internet, so if I want to play my games, I get to a hotspot, download, then play.
    With Steam acting the way it has been, I cannot play my games, and nor can I get into them (to enjoy).

@SSBfreak,

NintendHater; IF NINTENDO DOES NOT PULL THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR F***ING ASSES, then yes I'm a Nintendo Hater. However; I cannot be labeled that, therefore I must be enjoying one of their units. The Nintendo 3DS, because I have been enjoying Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart 7 (Add More G**D*** tracks), GoldenSun: Dark Dawn (DS), and Mario Tennis (which I have purchased Today).

@Both,

Right now I do not like how Nintendo Constantly resells their content without thinking "Could We Add More? Should We Change The Features Completely or keep it the same?". No, it is like they are thinking for their pockets than 1995 where they were thinking about the consumer, making sure the third party had what they wanted (the consumer).
    The system can read 32GB SD Memory Cards yet they seem to limit the Game Cards to 2GB. Can we not get a little more game with our money? MKWii $50 32 Tracks, MK3DS 32 Tracks, Nintendo DS was least powerful and it even had 32 tracks. Why should I buy the next one? Have you seen how big the map of Fallout 3 was? Why can't they make an equal amount of tracks, that would fit that map? In other words, Nintendo is keeping the same price tags without making them hardly any bigger than they originally were.

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    He wants DLC. Ha....!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    With Mario Kart 7 the way it is, I guess you can say that I'm begging for some DLC, but with the way Nintendo is... it may never happen.

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    And many of us are grateful for the lack of it. Imagine, paying for Mario DLC!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads