LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by fender13
    Now i just went to best buy and the had 5 ps3's and 1 premium and 2 core xbox 360's, WTF?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by billm0066
    The best graphics, free online, cheapest blu ray player on market, lots of great exclusive games, bluetooth controllers. Thats just to name a few.

Did any of those systems you mention sell 1 million units in about a month of its release? No they didnt. Face it man, the ps3 will dominate the console war. It happened with the ps2, and its gonna happen again. Just wait until sony does a price drop The most advanced console for $400 and $500.

And the wii sold about 2.5 million since its release. And didint 360 sell over 1 mil. in the first week, i thought i heard that.

ps3 didnt sell mil in one month of its release and dont say because of its shortage your making it like sony sold 1mil in a month of its release wich in fact they didnt now please stop saying that . and again for the price drop keep wishing for that . if they do then they ganna be losing more money .. why dont you do sony a favor and go out and buy 30 games for your sony ps3 so you can help them out cause then need some help

2. Ads

Banisher of the Twilight. BlackKnight5's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4054-9757-1074-8404
    I saw about 12 at my local Blockbuster, and (surprise) no Wii systems on sale. '~'
    ~~~ This is not a signature. >:-( ~~~

Member #
    Friends
    I just went to Best Buy and saw they had 4 PS3s and surprisingly, no Wiis.

Member #
    Friends
    It's quite common now to see PS3's on shelves, but no wii's.
    I finally found a Wii today, there were 6 wii's and a few PS3's in stock sitting next to eachother.
    3 hours later, no wii's left,all the PS3's there.

It's not that PS3 isn't good, it's a massively powerful console system, and for the price, it is an excellent deal. That doesn't change the fact that it's still $600-$700 (Canadian), and just not an option for many. Microsoft were smarter here, they offered the system at a lower price so more people could afford it, and then added the option of a HD-DVD drive for those who wanted it.
    If someone offered me a Ps3, I'd be happy to take it, but I just don't want to spend that much money on a console. My PC has better graphics anyway, and I've already paid for that.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Update: I went back to my local mall. I counted over 42+ PS3's available in my area. Target 10, Circuit City 12, Electronics Boutique 8, Game Stop 6, and FYE 6 all had PS3s. Half of the amount were from returns at some stores. How does Sony respond? Kaz Hirai and a bunch of others give themselves promotions. Nice one Sony.

Member #
    Friends
    I can't help but feel bad for Sony, but gawd, they've made so many business mistakes. It's just funny because back in November I got hassled for waiting in line all night for a kid's videogame system and now even my Mom's co-workers are wanting to try it out. It's so weird that 50-somethings want to play my Wii, never would've happened with the PS2. I'm just so surprised that there are so many on the shelves considering there were only 3/4 million shipped. I smell a flop.

Member #
    Friends
    i saw a ps3 at target today i asked the electronics guy to open the glass and then i spat on it ha ha ha ps3

Member #
    Friends
    4019-8079-8164-9597
    I went to best buy to use my numerous gift cards for wii games. They had 30ps3 60gb on the back shelf. Not a single wii. Not even a wii remote Hell they didnt even have a nunchuk, or even the s video or component cable upgrades for the wii. Also the Xbox 360 were sold out. as were the Ps2. For some reason ps2 probally sold better this x-mas then ps3 which is sad!

Sony made a big mistake making such a HUGE investment in something soo new like blu ray. Graphics are superb. But the price is lacking if it would of came out around 350-400$ it be a totally different story. Only if they would of waited another year to see what Blu ray dvd's would fo done

I have my Wii!!!!!! Jeremy_und2004's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Yeah Best Buy here has 15 Ps3's right now, 16 once I return mine back. Wal-Mart has 4 premium that have been there since the 26th. I still havent seen A wii since I got mine on Black Friday, Go Wii!!

Member #
    Friends
    saw 5 ps3 at ebgames today dam these things must suck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads