+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Maybe if....

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Didn't know about free online. I know that it's better than the PS2, but to me it's just upgraded. It's not something new or fresh.

About the games thing, you have to be kidding. Sony has some good exclusive titles (especially for the PS2, see my sig to see one of my favorite games of all time), but the game list for the PS3 doesn't look too exciting for a while (at least for me). The Wii, however, has quite a few titles i'm excited about and that are already out. SSBB, SMG, Sonic, DBZ:BT2, DK, BW2, and more.

Maybe the PS3 is more than meets the eye (or price), but the Wii's got what I want. If I got the PS3 for my b'day or christmas or something, I would cry so hard and I would love it. But, it's too expensive to buy a Wii and a PS3, and I want a Wii more. Maybe when the price drops or somethin'....the main reason I want it is to see R&C5, it's gonna have such amazing graphics, i'll probably cry!

I'm just glad that you're not one of those noobs that just get on the site and flame ppl, or come up w/ ridiculous reasons why "the Wii sucks" and "PS3 rocks". You'd actually be fun to get into an argument w/.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I own both and they both have their good and bad points. I just hope nintendo brings out some good games. Im looking forward to resident evil, but I hope the controller doesnt screw up the gameplay. I love the zelda series, but tp isnt as good as I thought it was gonna be. Im not very far into it so it might get better with time. the ps3 has some great games coming to it.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I agree, TP didn't reach my expectations. I thought I was going to be more amazing, but it's sill awosme.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    I agree, TP didn't reach my expectations. I thought I was going to be more amazing, but it's sill awosme.
    TP seemed like it did nothing new to the series thats why i didnt bother beating it before i sold my wii

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads