+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 Vs. Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5818-5415-9375-9447
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    If it's just a worthless "flame fest" why would you even lower yourself to the level of tossing in your $0.02?
    haha good point. u got me on that one .. rep to u

w5818541593759447 @ . com

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends

wii will win

wii will win not only because it is the more creative but also a lot cheaper, ok ps3 has "blu-ray" but who really needs dvd game disks i agree that if ps3 and wii would cost the same i might actually buy ps 3 but for the huge cost it just isnt worth it

Member #
    in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
    Friends
    7927-4585-8292-8959
    this has been done like 1000000 times

Google is your friend

Ceraintly Own:
    Wii,RedSteel,Legend of Zelda,The godfather ,R4DS & DS,prince of persia

Member #
    Friends
    i think the wii will win 4 now but the ps3 will gradually sell more. the only reason ps3 r very expensive is because they have a 1000 blu-ray dvd player in it so sony r probaly losin alot of money from makin ps3. but i hate sony cause all they seem to do is copy nintendo,like mation controll which is shit on the ps3 there now tryin to upload internet browser on to every1. the ps3 is such a huge console bigger then the 360 and i thought that was big.the wii is only tiny.

Member #
    Friends
    I think that the Wii is a much more advanced system then the PS3. Who needs the Blue Ray Discs? If you do chances are you are not paying for them and if your mom or dad isnt and you actualy have a job then you are probley not haveing a lot of time to play. If we (not Wii) brake them down and look at Graphics over Fun Game Play, what would most gamers want? I game system(Wii) that was virtualy changed the way games will be played in the future with the price of Graphics. Or killer Grpahics(PS3) for the same old school game play. Personally some ppl will buy thw Wii(me) and enjoyed ofr what it is and watch as Nintendos graphics slowley get better. Others will jump on Sony's D*** and hope that they finally get some new orgiinal games.

Sorry if this comment seems a little bias, I just never was a fan of Sony Consules. They have always been inferior regardless of the system specs.

NOTE: To all who got a Wii I hope you enjoy it as much as me and my friends family and Girlfriend have.

Member #
    Friends
    7696-4877-2400-3016
    Most people here are going to say Wii.

So I'm going to say Wii.

Member #
    Friends

Wii

I would have to say the Wii. Nintendo chose to go for the large market, they wanted every potential person in their market. That is how you have gamers, little kids, parents, and even grandparents playing this thing. My whole family plays the Wii. My friends family was over last night, and they were playing it for a few hours- The parents and all their kids! You never see that. My grandfather, 82 year old understood and enjoyed playing the Wii. Can Microsoft and Sony answer to that? -No. They cannot. That is why the DS is killing the PSP at the moment, because the DS is more interactive and more user friendly compared to the PSP. The PS3 looks beautiful, and is powerful, but most of the high teck stuff is not needed to have fun. I think they went over board on the PS3. Microsoft did a good job in my opinion. They have a good library, have amazing graphics, yet their prices are much more reasonable and avalible compared to Sony. But the bottom line is that Nintendo is taking it away. There are 3 parts to their success. 1. Price 2. Avalibility 3. The most important- The demand for their product. Some people buy the 360. Most people dont even think about the PS3. The Wii is what people want. And why do they want it? Because it is so much fun and so addicting playing a game like nothing else can offer. Nintendo took a gamble in the gaming industry and won it by a long shot. Incredible. The Wii all the way. Enough said. -DP

Member #
    Friends
    lol ok hardware spec wise the ps3 will win hands down. fun factor for all ages young and oldies wii no matter what.. was at walmart the other day they had the 499 ps3's in stock just sitting in there while every one passes by and go to the wii or 360 or ps2 sections lol i was ganna pick it up but i wanted the 60gig version for little more features lol . then went to the wii section and of course sold out nintendo wii lol .. in the past hardware specs dont win console wars example super nes vs sega genesis vs panasonic 3d0 = 3d0 dead for its high price tagg . so all you sony fan boys need to buy more games to help sony make money lol i think i read somewhere its like 25-30 games for each console sold in order for them for pull in some kind of profit lol.

Member #
    Friends
    I mainly think Value is a big advantage for the Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Basically what it comes down to is what you want...

I have a Wii aswell as a 360. I like the new gameplay with the Wii. For example I find some games alot more chalenging(SP) on the Wii then on a Generic(I say that with the upmost respect to the other systems.) System. If you look at the 3-6 Major systems over the previous year, what were they. Well we the the Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, 360, and the new PS3. What is the two major differencies between all of those systems. 1. Different Game Selection, and Two which is the biggest to majority of the gamers out there, graphics. But when you throw the Wii into the mix, you get something so orignal so fresh that the consumers love it. Now not every fat kid accross the planet is going to like the fact that you have to move your ass a little to play, but you cant please everyone. I know I was over my friends house and his Grandparents were watching us play Wii and they joined us in a game of bowling.

All i am saying is the Gameplay being so new and fun many people of all ages will enjoy to play the Wii, but you stick a bomerang(PS3 Controler) in a 65 year old man and you are libale to get smacked with it.... Enjoy the Wii

-Bizz

Ads