LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PS3 Vs. Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im buying a Nintendo wii real soon,from my christmas money i recieved ( around $900 ) , added up from everyone,i can buy the console and some games, i cant wait to play a mario racing game on the wii, most likely the only game i would be playing!.

Member #
    Friends
    I Agree totally, I was shocked when I heard that they didnt even have a "New Mario" game at launch, or atleast shortley after launch. Other then that I love it you should look into Zelda and if it is not your thing from what I hear Red Steel is pretty good to.

Member #
    Friends
    cool,ill look into red steel as i dont really know much about it,im a zelda fan to,i have all Gameboy,Gameboy Advance,N64 Zelda Games ,and The wind wacker on GCN, ill get the new one soon on wii, but i have to admit, i never finished any of those zelda games Lol, everytime i get to a hard level,or just alittle bit stuck,i just throw on a mario game,oh well. But yeh,cant wait to have my wii and ps3 side by side next to my ps2 and gamecube.

Member #
    Friends
    I am the same way, and I think a lot of more Zelda players are. Just arnt proud to admit it.

Member #
    Friends
    haha interesting point, and yeh, it could be a good idea to wait?, Nintendo Wii goes for around $250AUD,i was told that was the price,ill have to check up on that, once a price drop happens,along with a ps3 price drop,ill be able to get both with my $900?, Im going to have to see, when i bought my ps2,it was the day the price droped from $700 to $500. Saved a fair bit. if i waited 5 years,could have spent only $190 , but whats the point in that Lol.

Member #
    Friends
    I would agree with you to a certain extent. If you waited for the Wii to drop it may only drop $50.00 dollars. Bringing the total price to 199.99.Sony may decide to match the drop. I would get a Wii now if you can find one. And then wait for the PS3 to drop. Plus in the mean time you will have a new system. Also take in to consideration once you get your Wii you will need time to get use to it and understand why when you do this the contoler does this. But ya you could wait for the PS4 and the Ps3 will be 150.00used.

Member #
    Friends
    Lol yeh True, i might even get a Wii Tommorow!,I wonder how much the Wii Games go for price wise,im going to have to check up local sites now

Plus when the ps3 gets released here in march, new firmwire update,20 new games, Tempting To pick one up at launch.
    Near Future Wii Owner And Future PS3 owner.

Member #
    Friends
    I know that they are going for $49.99 here(States). Where you at?

Member #
    Friends
    Australia, and i just read the console actually sells for around $400 here, and since games cost $49 in the states, its going to be the usuall $99 over here,hmm makes me think really, Ps3 will sell for almost $1000 here!, cant afford it , so the wii is my best bet,ill check out some stores in the morning and see if i should buy a wii this early or not. Ofcource theres no mario racing game atm to pursude me further Lol
    Near Future Wii Owner And Future PS3 owner.

Member #
    Friends
    WOW!!!

That is horrible you should look at trying to buy one from the States and have it shipped to you??? Dont know how much of a difference it would be but I dont think it would cost you any more then 100.00. That is still crazy. Why are they so expensive there?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ads