LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: PS3 Vs. Wii

  1. #41
    WiiChat Member Deathmetalmaster's Avatar
    Member #
    4774
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lorton, Virginia
    Posts
    268
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle7
    How can you say PS3 is long term. Dont you think that once everyone has a had a chance to see ane play the new design (Wii) foir Video Games more gamers will more likley to buy/get one?

    Also would you rather play a game that had the best graphics ever but poor gmaeplay, or play a game that had a completley new way of playing videogames with ok graphics?

    I am SICK of this argument! Besically, you were stating that just because playstation 3 has a traditional controller, the Gameplay is going to be BAD. That is the dumbest and most illogical approach to this argument I have ever heard. There are a TON of good games out for EVERY OTHER system. and guess what? Every system up untill wii has used traditional controllers, so gameplay is NOT the issue. The wii has a new style of gameplay, but once again, wether or not the gameplay is better is a PREFERENCE. The wii also is capable of GOOD graphics, perhaps not comparable to the PS3, but still GOOD. The ONLY reason that wii games have poor graphics right now is because of the game designers. It is a new system and they do not know how to program games to their maximum graphical capabilities yet. A good example of this is Resident evil 4. I am sure the resident Evil mantra has been preached many times in this forum, but it is the TRUTH. RE4 has EXCELLENT graphics, and that game was released on gamecube. Personally, if wii games are capable of graphics that are equal to or better than RE4, that is all I really need. Capcom makes good games ALL the time. Lets just hope this Ubisoft CRAP doesnt rule this high potential console known as wii. All we have right now is a buch of rushed laucn titles. When was the last time a nintendo console released with out MARIO? What about other great games like Kirby? Mario Kart? Donkey Kong?

    I feel that we are missing out on the REAL nintendo games right now because they are still under development. Besides Zelda (which is a Game cube game) I dont think there have been ANY exclusive nintendo titles. that is all I have to say.
    Death to false metal!

    Hail Nintendo!

    wii code: 6051-7035-5717-2964

    User Name: Shinden

  2. #42
    WiiChat Member Bizzle7's Avatar
    Member #
    10812
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    17
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The point I feel I made and addressed very clearley was the yes ever system prior to the Wii has been tradional contolers. Not saying they are bad just eventually the Graphical Cababilities are going to reach a point where they are no longer going to be able to get much better in a Gameplay enviorment. So with that being said I ask the Question would you RIGHT NOW NOT LATER give up extreme Graphics(PS3) for a new possibley even better Gameplay(Wii)? Not saying that the Wii garphics dont have potential but they will only be slightley better then the Xbox Graphics. Thats a fact not opionion based on Nintendos specs, the system baseically is a little bit more powerful then the orginal Xbox.

  3. #43
    WiiChat Member Mario Racer's Avatar
    Member #
    12036
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle7
    WOW!!!

    That is horrible you should look at trying to buy one from the States and have it shipped to you??? Dont know how much of a difference it would be but I dont think it would cost you any more then 100.00. That is still crazy. Why are they so expensive there?
    Just currency conversion, i was about to go down to the shops and consider buying a wii today,but i overslept Lol, but if i buy one from the states i cant play the PAL released games here right?

    But yeh,this ps3 vs wii thing is usless really, end of the day its ps3 software vs wii software, your buying a console to play a game not to look at the console all day...altho i come to think some fanboys do....lmao
    Near Future Wii Owner And Future PS3 owner.


  4. #44
    WiiChat Member Deathmetalmaster's Avatar
    Member #
    4774
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lorton, Virginia
    Posts
    268
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle7
    The point I feel I made and addressed very clearley was the yes ever system prior to the Wii has been tradional contolers. Not saying they are bad just eventually the Graphical Cababilities are going to reach a point where they are no longer going to be able to get much better in a Gameplay enviorment. So with that being said I ask the Question would you RIGHT NOW NOT LATER give up extreme Graphics(PS3) for a new possibley even better Gameplay(Wii)? Not saying that the Wii garphics dont have potential but they will only be slightley better then the Xbox Graphics. Thats a fact not opionion based on Nintendos specs, the system baseically is a little bit more powerful then the orginal Xbox.
    HD graphics are not really something that matters to me in the long run. I am not nescessarily defending ne system over the other, I am just pointing out that most of the graphics problems are because of the game DESIGNERS, not the system capabilities. If game cube can run RE4, then I am pretty sure that people just arent trying hard enough. ya know?
    Death to false metal!

    Hail Nintendo!

    wii code: 6051-7035-5717-2964

    User Name: Shinden

  5. #45
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    If Sony at least had force feedback in there controllers, they would get slightly less crap. And yes rumble makes for a lot better gameplay.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  6. #46
    skateboards rock wiirules123's Avatar
    Member #
    11745
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    86
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i wish you mother **ckers would quit this *hit the wii will always beat ps3 cause of the **cking price. i dont know about you rich basterds but 600 dollars is a lot of freaking money and i dont want to pay that much for a damn video game console. now quit this *ucking arguement
    Last edited by wiirules123; 01-05-2007 at 02:56 PM.

  7. #47
    \/\/H1T3S]\[AK3 WhiteSnake007's Avatar
    Member #
    12562
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    23
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    My choice would be Wii. I don't have enuff time for gaming to spend too much on a console as I hav a job. also the last time my dad played a video game(sled storm on ps1) he went around the track backwards about 20 times. Also I am not a hardcore gamer which is wut ps3 is made for. Nintendo is made to be simplistic. And to be honest, this thread should never have been created becuz as the ppl at Nintendo hav said, the wii was never made to compete, but to revoloutionize gaming. That's not exact words but I read it somewhere and can't remember the website

  8. #48
    WiiChat Member Wii lover's Avatar
    Member #
    12631
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    17
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    just look at my name and you will know if not your a little

  9. #49
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by wiirules123
    i wish you mother **ckers would quit this *hit the wii will always beat ps3 cause of the **cking price. i dont know about you rich basterds but 600 dollars is a lot of freaking money and i dont want to pay that much for a damn video game console. now quit this *ucking arguement
    im sure if it was cheaper you still wouldnt buy it because your probably a ninty fanboy so put a VOID on that.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  10. #50
    skateboards rock wiirules123's Avatar
    Member #
    11745
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    86
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    im sure if it was cheaper you still wouldnt buy it because your probably a ninty fanboy so put a VOID on that.
    i own a playstation 2 thank you very much

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts