LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member LA33R's Avatar
    Member #
    10537
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sunny Scunny
    Posts
    28
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8727-8318-1188-6737

    sony, you've gone too far...

    don't any of you think that sony has gone too far with the ps3? I thought it was ment to be a games console not a full computer.

    Why carn't they make it cheeper by No blu-ray, you don't need all the memory, you only need like 10 gb to hold save data. yes maybee one of your own songs or 2 to play with. HD, i can understand that, there is alot of HD tvs.

    But you lot out there after a PS3, turn round and think to your self, why a PS3 why not a PS2, you still get good game for a PS2. The hole innitial idia of the PS3 was a good games console but now its gone out of controle and they have made them too expensive by all the un-needed stuff.

    Is the PS3 a games console anymore, i would class it as a hi-tech PC!!!!!!
    = Nintendo Wii =
    wii e-mail --w0727831811886737@wii.com
    Wii Number -- 0727-8318-1188-6737
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    = Nintendo DS =
    MarioKart DS - Friend Code (012972-275523)
    Name (LA33R)
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  2. #2
    3D Artist sagema's Avatar
    Member #
    6192
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,685
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Computers don't overheat every 20 minutes. Computers can handle the internet. Computers can download and play/use multiple content (wpd, avi, mov, flash, shockwave, midi, ogm, etc). Computers can at least play Avi files. Computers can pause downloads, burn CDs, DvDs, and are upgradeable. Tell me how the PS3 is a computer? If anything it's like those fake computers you give a 5 year old kid. It just doesn't do 10% of what a real computer can do for half the price of a PS3.

  3. #3
    Got Wii? bdrains2003's Avatar
    Member #
    6661
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    PHOENIX,AZ
    Posts
    124
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1761-3278-8320-2280
    Agreed the $PS3$ is more than it should have been or needs to be.
    Keeps me from buying one.

  4. #4
    WiiChat Member Mario Racer's Avatar
    Member #
    12036
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well the amount of cash needed to fund the development for the ps3,its typical of sony to jack the price up,but thats what u pay for,quality, i think a pc console is the xbox360, look at the games, 95% of them are available on pc.

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member Themadnun's Avatar
    Member #
    2753
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    72
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Racer
    well the amount of cash needed to fund the development for the ps3,its typical of sony to jack the price up,but thats what u pay for,quality, i think a pc console is the xbox360, look at the games, 95% of them are available on pc.
    Erm... Sony havent even jacked up the price enough to make a profit... they're losing something around 200-250 on every unit they sell, and quality? More like power, but although the raw specs of the 360 compared to the PS3 are not as powerful, the PS3's architecture is flawed, and will never be able to run at the speed of the 360.

  6. #6
    Banned. Yes, me too. Ruman's Avatar
    Member #
    12127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I agree. They shouldn't even be marketing it as a game console. Instead of Playstation 3, they should have just called it Expensivepieceofcrapmultimediastation 1.

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member Themadnun's Avatar
    Member #
    2753
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    72
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruman
    I agree. They shouldn't even be marketing it as a game console. Instead of Playstation 3, they should have just called it Expensivepieceofcrapmultimediastation 1.
    ROFL

  8. #8
    WiiChat Member Mario Racer's Avatar
    Member #
    12036
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Themadnun
    Erm... Sony havent even jacked up the price enough to make a profit... they're losing something around 200-250 on every unit they sell, and quality? More like power, but although the raw specs of the 360 compared to the PS3 are not as powerful, the PS3's architecture is flawed, and will never be able to run at the speed of the 360.
    lmao,got any proof to back that up,are you a games developer?

    " quality? "

    obvious fanboy,your opinion is usless here once bias turns.
    Near Future Wii Owner And Future PS3 owner.


  9. #9
    WiiChat Member Themadnun's Avatar
    Member #
    2753
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    72
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Racer
    lmao,got any proof to back that up,are you a games developer?

    " quality? "

    obvious fanboy,your opinion is usless here once bias turns.

    http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=32171

    ...Suck it

  10. #10
    WiiChat Member Mario Racer's Avatar
    Member #
    12036
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    oh so you are a games developer for xbox360 and Ps3, thats cool

    And digging up an article from early 2006 doesnt prove nothing lmao,You funny Kid. If it was dated 2007 then i probably would have read it,but nope.
    Near Future Wii Owner And Future PS3 owner.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Need a new Wii Sports??
    By jen-n-kurt in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 10:12 AM