LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Racer
    I dont think Sony shouldent dump Blue Ray, What is it, 20GB of Disk Space,as i said before, CG movies would be huge,a long ending in a game that you actually spent time on would be sweet,compared to the ending in games such as halo 2. Erm.
    *cough*BetaMax*cough*
    but you wouldnt think sony should dump blu-ray would you? and it's 50GB not 20, at least for a dual-layer, and you're nto listening to any of my former posts, you just arent thinking of this from a business point of view, in case it fails. Do you think Sony would pour all the money from its other departments into just its game systems? it's not going to, that is just stupid. If the PS3 fails, it will, with a small margin for another route, go down one of the paths i have mentioned eariler, which would kill sony's market share, no matter which way it goes. Also for some light entertainment, go check out PS3's E3 videos, they are actually hilarious.... "RIDGE RACER"

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Lmao, no restrictions with Disk Space is a positive thing, Freedom is what developers like from i read,its refreshing. Blue-Ray is the go.

EDIT :

Lol man,Im not interested in Ridge Racer,ATM,im only interested in Gran turismo on the ps3.

And i doubt You would know more than All the Executives Over At Sony HQ,Sony are not Green in the hardware market no more, but i guess personally it was a gamble with blue ray.

But yeh,this is getin old
    Last edited by Mario Racer; 01-04-2007 at 07:35 PM.
    Near Future Wii Owner And Future PS3 owner.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    DL-DVD's are plenty. For the exception of huge games like blue dragon, 8 gb is plenty of space.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    Alright... i think its safe to say you've been defeated on this topic then, if i havent opened your mind a bit, then i'm sorry for wasting MY time, also, if you read any articles about programming for the PS3 then you'll know its absolute hell, and the "unrestricted" disk space doesnt mean jack, as most developers just plain wont be arsed to fill it up.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    If we really needed more space, than Xbox 3 will have an HVD player, which can store up to 3.9 terabytes on a single disc and have a 1gbps access time.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    Defeated?, you were trying to defeate me? LOL, its all opinions on open discussion, theres no winner or loser, your pro nintendo veiws against my non biast views is great.

But yeh, good point,Ps3 is hard to develop for, thats cancells out your post about watching ridge racer,as if the ps3 is hard to develop for,at this early stage,games wouldent look as good,assuiming that was what you were tying to express.

Member #
    Friends

Lol man,Im not interested in Ridge Racer,ATM,im only interested in Gran turismo on the ps3.

And i doubt You would know more than All the Executives Over At Sony HQ,Sony are not Green in the hardware market no more, but i guess personally it was a gamble with blue ray.

But yeh,this is getin old
    I'm not saying i know anything more than "All the Executives Over At Sony HQ" i'm merely stating the main points about, but then they could just break the mould and prove us all wrong... wait a minute... hasn't nintendo already done that? I'm not a fanboy, but credit where credit is due.

Member #
    Friends
    Defeated?, you were trying to defeate me? LOL, its all opinions on open discussion, theres no winner or loser, your pro nintendo veiws against my non biast views is great.

But yeh, good point,Ps3 is hard to develop for, thats cancells out your post about watching ridge racer,as if the ps3 is hard to develop for,at this early stage,games wouldent look as good,assuiming that was what you were tying to express.
    I'm not biased, like i have stated beforehand, and got maybe one or two polite posts from yourself, and i'm not on about the graphics of ridge racer, i'm on about the sony Rep shouting ridge-racer non-stop. And i'm know the video's on youtube are edited,no doubt where you went for them. but he says it at least twice in the real E3 conference

Member #
    Friends
    lol,well sorry if i didnt seem polite,i wasent trying to be vulgar in any sence, i just like keeping an even playing field, as i dont see any huge cons from the ps3 console dispite the price.

And as stated,its opinion against opinion, I personally like Blue-Ray, You Guys Dont,nothing wrong in that.

Member #
    Friends
    And as stated,its opinion against opinion, I personally like Blue-Ray, You Guys Dont,nothing wrong in that.
    So explain how you like it? you may be able to turn some heads.
    I personally liked it when it was an all-paper, all recyclable concept in 2003, but things seem to have changed.

Ads