LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 499
  1. #471
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoko
    blarg, this topic should just be closed. the real MAIN reason why people hate the ps3 is clearly because of the price and blu ray. true, its a glitch machine but lets say the ps3 was $300 or $350, EVERYONE WOULD LOVE IT. but yea, the reason why i hate it is cause its glicthes and the fact that sony forced the blue-ray crap on us. *Sony*:"Here, take the blue-ray and pay an extra $100 even though u didn't ask for it and would rather buy a PS3 for $500, without the blue-ray and the extra crap!"
    oh boy, here we go again. Do you own a PS3? Honestly. Do you? Because I do, my friends do. Do they encounter glitches? nope. Runs perfectly. You shouldnt believe the rumor mill, because its usually wrong. You are right, SOME people will hate the ps3 because they are either fanboys or dont want to spend the money (aka kids who have no money even). Sony is not shoving a blue ray down your throat, as they deemed it needed to play the products they are making. Make sense? No one is forcing anyone to do ANYTHING. Thats just a stupid illogical excuse made by idiots who think that sony is the big bad wolf out to eat their little red wii60 riding hood.

    Now will that be paper or plastic?

  2. #472
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this thread. So many misguided people
    Last edited by Brawny; 05-05-2007 at 09:22 PM.

  3. #473
    Dobedobebo Happy's Avatar
    Member #
    6937
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    796
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger
    ^^ are you f***ing kidding?


    Firefox> IE at everything.
    Lol I've never bothered downloading or trying firefox. Its one of those things I say I'll do tomorrow over and over again.

    Anyway back on topic, I don't hate the PS3 but I don't love it. But you can't get no fanboys on a specific console forum.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

  4. #474
    WiiChat Member bubs's Avatar
    Member #
    18169
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I hate the PS3 because i hate the PS2.

    The PS2 was a console that constantly had problems.

    The older 'larger style' PS2 had 10 different models come out each with their own problems such as burning out Lazers and Plastic moving parts that move the Lazer that wear out often and cause a 'ticking' noise and games to freeze/skip or not load at all.

    Especially the latest versions 9 and 10 that would burn their lazers or part of the lazer so only PS1 games would work or only PS2 games would work and not PS1.

    This was due to the fact SONY put some stupid chip in their machine to try prevent people using bad/pirate/dirty games, which backfired because even Original games can get scratched up and dirty and cause the lasers to blow.

    Then they bought out the 'slimline' PS2, which for some reason that put a friggin TINY cooling fan in it and lazers would constantly blow/melt in them. They would stop playing PS2 games and only PS1 or vice versa. They are really a poorley built console the SLim line PS2.

    Now the PS3... well that has a small fan in it also... i wonder how many faulty PS3's are out there because of over heating?

    Thats why i hate PS3, because i hate the PS2, poorley built. I know all this as ive worked in a game console repair shop for like 5 yrs, and i got sick of fixing PS2's all day

    The only time an Xbox came in was because someone physically broke it, dropped it, stepped on it etc.

    I hate Sony game consoles so therefore i hate PS3.

  5. #475
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    19493
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Posts
    1,774
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Lets see, How Can I Put It!!!
    I DONT HATE SONY, But i Dont Like Sony, but i still have respect for them in different matters of ways, dont want to get into essays of how i respect them so im going on to the record that if i never liked nintendo, the i would like the wii which means, if i didnt know nintendo, i would be Sony fan..... But since i played it all my life from a young age starting from the NES, then i love Nintendo More, I DONT HATE, I JUST DONT LIKE!!!!

  6. #476
    Fully NextGen Enabled retro_joe's Avatar
    Member #
    19501
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    154
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs
    I hate the PS3 because i hate the PS2.

    The PS2 was a console that constantly had problems.

    The older 'larger style' PS2 had 10 different models come out each with their own problems such as burning out Lazers and Plastic moving parts that move the Lazer that wear out often and cause a 'ticking' noise and games to freeze/skip or not load at all.

    Especially the latest versions 9 and 10 that would burn their lazers or part of the lazer so only PS1 games would work or only PS2 games would work and not PS1.

    This was due to the fact SONY put some stupid chip in their machine to try prevent people using bad/pirate/dirty games, which backfired because even Original games can get scratched up and dirty and cause the lasers to blow.

    Then they bought out the 'slimline' PS2, which for some reason that put a friggin TINY cooling fan in it and lazers would constantly blow/melt in them. They would stop playing PS2 games and only PS1 or vice versa. They are really a poorley built console the SLim line PS2.

    Now the PS3... well that has a small fan in it also... i wonder how many faulty PS3's are out there because of over heating?

    Thats why i hate PS3, because i hate the PS2, poorley built. I know all this as ive worked in a game console repair shop for like 5 yrs, and i got sick of fixing PS2's all day

    The only time an Xbox came in was because someone physically broke it, dropped it, stepped on it etc.

    I hate Sony game consoles so therefore i hate PS3.
    See? now why cant all the rest of you fanboys come up with Valid reasons like this. Instead of the usual "PS3 SUCKS!" then not post again.

    Bubs doesn't like the PS3 because he thinks it will be as bad as a PS2. amirite? but thats just because of his experience.

    I for one am fixing computers all day long, rebuilding PC's, taking out crap/broken/burnt out hardware etc. I dont now HATE PC's for them breaking, i blame the people who use them unwisely.

    People who brought in their PS2 to repair, just show they like the system enough to pay to get it repaired. A lot of people i know, if they're Xbox broke, they'd get a new one under the Warranty, because they broke so quickly. a good reason being the people brought their PS2 in to you to get it fixed, is because it lasted longer than the warranty. So really, a PS2 still lasted longer than that of a Xbox, my PS2 is still kicking, no problems at all. Does my old Xbox? no, its collecting dust in the cupboard because i CBF getting the piece of shit fixed.

    Remember the Clear Crystal Xbox? i have a mate that works at EBGames, and he said within the first week of them being released, more than 60% of them were returned because of faults. All under warrenty, thats why you saw more PS2 then Xbox mate.

  7. #477
    WiiChat Member bubs's Avatar
    Member #
    18169
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    "People who brought in their PS2 to repair, just show they like the system enough to pay to get it repaired. A lot of people i know, if they're Xbox broke, they'd get a new one under the Warranty, because they broke so quickly. a good reason being the people brought their PS2 in to you to get it fixed, is because it lasted longer than the warranty. So really, a PS2 still lasted longer than that of a Xbox, my PS2 is still kicking, no problems at all. Does my old Xbox? no, its collecting dust in the cupboard because i CBF getting the piece of shit fixed,"


    The same thing happened to the new slim lines? whats your point? Most of them got bought back within the first year, then Sony bought out 2 more versions of the slimline before the 4th model of it was actually semi-decent as far as not breaking down goes.

    Most of the people who bought in their PS2 slimline was because their lazer was blown/ over heating and we charged a resonable price for a new one, so they didn't bother going to Sony and waiting a few weeks for a new or re-furbished replacement. Thats why we had so many. We did Sony's work for them.

    Id say we'd get a consistant 5 slimlines a week to fix, most under a year old when they first came out.

    The fact that Sony kept using shit/cheap plastic parts in their machines and tiny fans, after making several different models of the PS2 is why i Hate Sony Playstation in general AND apparently they use a small fan in the PS3 also.

    This topic is about Playstation NOT Xbox, so dont bother hitting back about the xbox, i know what problems they did and did not have, hence i know which had more problems.

    Go look up PS2 V9 syndrome or Romeo mod in google to see how crap some of the PS2 versions are Or to be more technical 'la6508' Which is a component in certian Sony PS2's.

    And that is only the tip of the ice berg, the Slimlines had more problems they needed a 'Lazer fix' to prevent the lazers blowing because they recieved too much voltage. Look up sub zero fix or comsoft fix in google.

    I dont see the xbox needing 'extra' internal components in it to prevent it from 'blowing up' components/lazers.

    So believe me when i say it, PS2's were a bad console as far as the way it is built and internal compnents and quality.

    So therefore i dont like SONY consoles, therefore i dont like PS3.

  8. #478
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    My first gen ps2 is still running perfect. I gave it to my g/f sister for xmas and she treats it like crap. Guess what? Still runs great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

  9. #479
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by bubs
    "People who brought in their PS2 to repair, just show they like the system enough to pay to get it repaired. A lot of people i know, if they're Xbox broke, they'd get a new one under the Warranty, because they broke so quickly. a good reason being the people brought their PS2 in to you to get it fixed, is because it lasted longer than the warranty. So really, a PS2 still lasted longer than that of a Xbox, my PS2 is still kicking, no problems at all. Does my old Xbox? no, its collecting dust in the cupboard because i CBF getting the piece of shit fixed,"


    The same thing happened to the new slim lines? whats your point? Most of them got bought back within the first year, then Sony bought out 2 more versions of the slimline before the 4th model of it was actually semi-decent as far as not breaking down goes.

    Most of the people who bought in their PS2 slimline was because their lazer was blown/ over heating and we charged a resonable price for a new one, so they didn't bother going to Sony and waiting a few weeks for a new or re-furbished replacement. Thats why we had so many. We did Sony's work for them.

    Id say we'd get a consistant 5 slimlines a week to fix, most under a year old when they first came out.

    The fact that Sony kept using shit/cheap plastic parts in their machines and tiny fans, after making several different models of the PS2 is why i Hate Sony Playstation in general AND apparently they use a small fan in the PS3 also.

    This topic is about Playstation NOT Xbox, so dont bother hitting back about the xbox, i know what problems they did and did not have, hence i know which had more problems.

    Go look up PS2 V9 syndrome or Romeo mod in google to see how crap some of the PS2 versions are Or to be more technical 'la6508' Which is a component in certian Sony PS2's.

    And that is only the tip of the ice berg, the Slimlines had more problems they needed a 'Lazer fix' to prevent the lazers blowing because they recieved too much voltage. Look up sub zero fix or comsoft fix in google.

    I dont see the xbox needing 'extra' internal components in it to prevent it from 'blowing up' components/lazers.

    So believe me when i say it, PS2's were a bad console as far as the way it is built and internal compnents and quality.

    So therefore i dont like SONY consoles, therefore i dont like PS3.
    Do you hate microsoft for releasing consoles that overheat also? How about nintendo for using "cheap" plastic?

    Really by your logic you should hate every console and their maker.

    I know from my experience, that my original ps2 is still running strong. Never had one problem with it. Same with my ps1 and PSP. The PS3 runs cool for me also. Usually its a good idea to read the instructions that say to put it in a place thats not hot and leaves room for airflow. Many people dont do this. They are stupid if they cannot read the instructions. As for cheap plastic, every console uses cheap plastic. The PS3 is actually built very well in terms of quality, same with the xbox 360. The Wii is not unfortunately, but thats why ninty actually makes a profit off of their system compared to sony and M$.

  10. #480
    WiiChat Member bubs's Avatar
    Member #
    18169
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Australia, Perth
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    "Do you hate microsoft for releasing consoles that overheat also? How about nintendo for using "cheap" plastic?

    Really by your logic you should hate every console and their maker.

    I know from my experience, that my original ps2 is still running strong. Never had one problem with it. Same with my ps1 and PSP. The PS3 runs cool for me also. Usually its a good idea to read the instructions that say to put it in a place thats not hot and leaves room for airflow. Many people dont do this. They are stupid if they cannot read the instructions. As for cheap plastic, every console uses cheap plastic. The PS3 is actually built very well in terms of quality, same with the xbox 360. The Wii is not unfortunately, but thats why ninty actually makes a profit off of their system compared to sony and M$."

    No only hate Sony, if you actually open up Playstation or Xbox you will actually see which is better made, and i dont mean the outside 'shell' i mean internal plastic and moving parts.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Help Guys! Please! TV Settings For Wii!!
    By D10Vieira in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 06:58 PM
  2. Hey guys I need your help Part 2
    By Mikeo22 in forum Xbox Consoles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:37 AM
  3. Teachers you hate to love.
    By Trulen in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:25 AM
  4. I hate this game
    By mym6 in forum Mario Strikers Charged
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 10:53 AM

Search tags for this page

swedekid xbox

,

wii sparkles component cable

Click on a term to search for related topics.