LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Eugh.

When will people get over the technical crap and realise that games are about good gameplay. If you want to see something which is visually stunning then go and watch a movie.

Here's a good example; Final Fantasy VI is, IMHO, better than every title on the X-Box and X-Box 360 and that came out on the SNES. Hell, it's better than every Wii title too and, apart from a few titles on the Playstation consoles, it pretty much owns the Playstation too. You know why? Because back then the creators didn't rely on graphics to sell their games...

To be honest anyone who only cares about graphics and technical capabilities is completely missing the point of gaming; you should just buy the console which has the most games which appeal to you. Which in my case, at this moment in time, would be the PS3 simply because of the backwards compatability and the fact the Playstation 1/2 has most of the games I love right there.

EDIT: Whoever wrote those reviews in the post above should give their jobs and paychecks to me. Maybe then people would get an informed opinion about a game rather than a bunch of bullshit about FPS. Go and look at some Picasso's if you want something pretty, jeez.

Leet failures all around.
    Last edited by Griever; 05-13-2007 at 06:52 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    this thread is huge, glad i could take away all the flaming and debating threads from the ps3 section and put them in 1 though!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm sorry, I didn't realise there was meant to be a debate going on through the clouds of uninformed fanboyism. >_>;

PSWII60=Ownage :D Nintendofan1990's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiirules123
    cause ps3 is gay
    Dude, read the rules...
    Well, PS3 isnt THAT bad, only the design is bad, so is the price... the rest is good, infact, Im planning to get one.

PSWII60 FTW!

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    hmmmm.... Fanboyism and Hating is all im reading right now....... I mean Dam, its already gone to 25 pages of FandH

Member #
    Friends
    1988-5901-7210-6575
    Well personally, I'm indifferent to the PS3. I don't hate it or anything, but I don't see a real reason to get it. None of the games on their except possibly MGS4 interest me. I like the Wii because it has a more colorful, inviting, less serious-like atmosphere. I don't find interest in great graphics, video games are supposed to escape reality, not become it. Also, I don't need the extra stuff like Blu-ray. The overall genre of PS3 games seems just dull to me. I'm not a fan of war/shooting or sports games. But I mean hey, I'll play a PS3 if one of my friends has it. Anyway, that's just why I prefer Wii over PS3.

Video games: My anti-drug
    KIS, Keep It Simple

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Valley
    Well personally, I'm indifferent to the PS3. I don't hate it or anything, but I don't see a real reason to get it. None of the games on their except possibly MGS4 interest me. I like the Wii because it has a more colorful, inviting, less serious-like atmosphere. I don't find interest in great graphics, video games are supposed to escape reality, not become it. Also, I don't need the extra stuff like Blu-ray. The overall genre of PS3 games seems just dull to me. I'm not a fan of war/shooting or sports games. But I mean hey, I'll play a PS3 if one of my friends has it. Anyway, that's just why I prefer Wii over PS3.
    Hey that is your opinion and i respect that, i also am a nintendo fan since the NES days, but i still respect all the systems even though i like one over the other! I want a Xbox 360 but i keep on hearing that it overheats or the cds start to get scratched during when the system is running, i could get a ps3 if the price wasnt so high and if it also stopped over heating, the only thing i could get for less the money, and could last for sometime is the nintendo wii, and im not saying it doesnt have problems but when was the last time you guys ever heard the wii overheating or scratching its disks, the only thing i heard was the wii-mote finding its way off the hand and into the tv!! Now that is the bad thing about nintendos accersories, but anything other that its okay with me..... What im trying to say is, no system is perfect and no system will ever be perfect, they can try to be as perfect as they want, and "it'll be close but no cigar"!

I agree with just everything you wrote, except the part where you said you didnt like shooting/sports games , but hey thats you and i can respect that, but please dont bash the other systems, if you dont like it then keep it to yourself, cause theres some people around here who take offense to it, and start to flame up you and this whole thread up, which some people are getting tired of!

With all due respect.... PS3 and 360 are good systems whether people like it or not, they are all good in their own way... Just that to me, the wii is a whole lot better even though the graphics on it are crap compared to the other next gen systems! "Just My Opinion!"

Member #
    Friends
    7072-0576-2905-8000

ahh ps3 rock

guys the ps3 is s!(K can you play cod 2 player in the same room and same station ahh think so. all my friends say the wii is better but i think theres some advantiges for the wii. first of all of the mario games are only for nintendo so thats an advantage theres more but over all the ps3 is sick it doesnt get the red ring of death and breaks the cd or system so i agree with him and if he is really banded he shouldnt be unless something else
    Last edited by ledford5; 02-09-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    A 3 year thread REVIVE!!!
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Ads