LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by climbatiz
    ok, i guess you got me on that one.... anyways i put the site in the quote so its not really copying if i give credit to the source. i dont see sony giving credit to nintendo about motion control or about internet browsering.
    read my post above wiired's

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7228-8695-6936-7573
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    read my post above wiired's
    i know, but the fact that you were wrong made me feal man anough to leave it the way it was, do u have souces anyways?
    Wii Are The Champions!
    Feel Free To say hi!

username:climbatiz
    wii friend code: 7228 8695 6936 7573

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    which they copied from wii?

opera had announced way before the ps3 that the wii would have a online browser made by them....
    dunno. PSP has had the browser for some time. and ps3 gets its interface from the PSP, the browser is similar and like the PSP browser sucks. They should have gone for firefox or something (since Wii had opera browser)

Member #
    Friends
    i know, but the fact that you were wrong made me feal man anough to leave it the way it was, do u have souces anyways?
    not exactly i just heard from a tech geek about it, but the reason 360 didnt go through having a browser is because M$ felt it would take away from the pc market (you know how companies always have gay excuses like that)

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7228-8695-6936-7573
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    dunno. PSP has had the browser for some time. and ps3 gets its interface from the PSP, the browser is similar and like the PSP browser sucks. They should have gone for firefox or something (since Wii had opera browser)
    Yeah, but i wasnt talking about hand-held consolds, thx for the info anyways.

and the Nintendo DS also has Web Browsering (which kinda sucked as well)
    Wii Are The Champions!
    Feel Free To say hi!

username:climbatiz
    wii friend code: 7228 8695 6936 7573

Member #
    Friends
    I have and always will be a nintendo fan although I still like playing my ps1 on the odd occasion. But I just have to say some things about your pros. Blu-ray is a technology that is too expensive and will prbly not last very long. If ps2 is the leader in gaming industry then why r wiis and 360s outselling them. Ok the 360 was released a year earlier but the wii and ps3 were released only a few days apart. The wii is backwards compatible with gc games and the virtual console includes games from i think 5 different consoles. The wii will soon hav a web browser. wii connects with the ds and Nintendo basically created the idea of connencting the portable to the console. The wii has excellent third party support and so does 360. finally why do we need a 60 gig hard drive any way?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSnake007
    I have and always will be a nintendo fan although I still like playing my ps1 on the odd occasion. But I just have to say some things about your pros. Blu-ray is a technology that is too expensive and will prbly not last very long. If ps2 is the leader in gaming industry then why r wiis and 360s outselling them. Ok the 360 was released a year earlier but the wii and ps3 were released only a few days apart. The wii is backwards compatible with gc games and the virtual console includes games from i think 5 different consoles. The wii will soon hav a web browser. wii connects with the ds and Nintendo basically created the idea of connencting the portable to the console. The wii has excellent third party support and so does 360. finally why do we need a 60 gig hard drive any way?
    Blu ray is expensive because its a newer format. Manufacturers have announced a drop in the blue ray prices. click here http://www.gosale.com/show_product.p...FQOYWAodrSh4Yg

Thats already a $300 price drop. It will keep getting more.

The ps3 can play most ps2 and ps1 games, and with firmware updates it will soon play all of them. You can even download games from the ps store just like the nintendo store. The ps2 has outsold the 360 and wii put together. I dont know why you said otherwise????

The wii alrwady has a web browser. I dont know why you said that either. The ps3 has one too, but I like the wiis a tad better.

You can connect the psp to the ps3. Nintendo didnt invent anything.

Nintendo has terrible third party support. Alot stricter rules than sonys. Why do you think all the games for nintendo are geared towards a younger generation? Thats how nintendo wants it.

Member #
    Friends
    ok first im sorry i said ps2 leading industry wut i meant was ps3 my mistake. but you should hav caught that when i said the 360 was released a year earlier. and the ps3 supports games from ps1 ps2 and ps3 (three consoles), wii supports games from wii NES SNES N64 Sega genesis Turbografx and gc (7 consoles). There is no way sony could have a larger downloadable library than nintendo. O and you could connect a gameboy advance to gc long ago. and sooooory about any other mistake i made.
    Wii-Leading the Gaming Revolution
    Why do ppl who brag about ps3 and 360 have something like "yay i got my wii" in their signatures

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    The biggest con is that people feel the need to argue about it!
    People get mad at each other because of it (or any other console, really)
    Insults are fired, e-pen0rs are attempted to enlarge, and childish acitivities carry on!

But it's a con here, because the Xbox 360 on here is like Hawaii.
    It's just chilling out way out there in the ocean.

The PS3 came out alongside the Wii (well, 2 days difference, anyways), and so it had hype. The wii had hype.

This is a wii forum, so there's more hype for it than here, and bam, leads to insults.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Oh, you forgot one...
    ONLY ONE GOOD GAME... Resistance: Fall of Man. ****in' awesome, addicting game, but it's the only good one on the PS3 right now. And still... $62?! Resistance might be worth that much, but no other games, even if they were good.
    Just so you know, I have a PS3, so I'm speaking from what experience I've gained so far. And the fact that it doesn't come with an HDMI cable makes me wanna stap Ken Kutaragi, or whoeverthe**** is president of Sony Corp...

Ads