Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Why is that? Im ****ed in the head because I pay cash for everything? Because I dont waste my money with credit cards?

I have a good paying job. Im not rich by any means, but im very good with my money. I have several thousand sitting in a cd just in case i come into a financial burden. So please get off my nuts son
    No, if you have a good paying job, and a family, and you still talk like this on a forum. Than you have to be ****ed in the head.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I dont have a wife or kids. My girlfriend lives with me. Nice try though.

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    you sound about my age, maybe all the pot fryed the last of your brain cells or somthing, its interesting the way you talk, very suspicious

Member #
    Friends
    Never touched pot in my life. Its strange because a few of my close friends smoked it quite a bit when we were growing up. Its funny your trying to make fun of me with the name "a random taco" . Whos brain is fried from pot? I guess it could be acid too.

Wii Would Like To Play martin8768's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8015-3833-0791-9078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kherrek508
    As far as I know (and I don't know too much), they haven't come up with an "Antibiotic Gel" as of yet... Or have they?
    lol well what do u mean by antibiotic? i havent played truma center, whats that? like polysporin?
    Mario Kart DS:
    021561 532709 (Martin)
    StarFox Command DS:
    512 705 470 425(Martin)
    Wii Code:
    8015 3833 0791 9078(Martin)
    Official AOTS and X-Play FanClub {#7}

Member #
    Friends
    4397-9712-6213-1836
    Never touched pot in my life. Its strange because a few of my close friends smoked it quite a bit when we were growing up. Its funny your trying to make fun of me with the name "a random taco" . Whos brain is fried from pot? I guess it could be acid too.
    Ha ha ha.
    Yeah whatever.
    A name like Wii&PS3 is really messed. They just don't mix.
    Good and evil, white and black, angel and demon, water and oil... Shall I continue?
    THAT'S a messed name.

Don't even start on my name either. I've got a long history under this. Usually General compliments on it. (Unfortunately, people copy the name SO MUCH! I end up having to use Steel Froggy, Steel_Froggy, Steel-Frog, etc.)
    So don't even start. If I wasn't on my Wii...
    Last edited by Steel-Froggy; 01-09-2007 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Spelling

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    no dude, i dont either, but my girl does

Member #
    Friends
    That sucks. I wouldnt date a girl who does it. Its not something I want in my life.

Steel: I have the name because I own both. I got the wii at launch, and got the ps3 a few weeks later. I dont play the wii anymore because im bored with the games. Im hoping some good ones come out soon.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii&Ps3, you were talking about the PS3 helping cure diseases, then later you made a good point about WATCHING WHAT U EAT, AKA TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF, as a nalternative to a "Wii Exercise Program". And BTW, if someone mentioned one of those, it would be just as much BS as this. you're just another Sony fanboy, raning on about the Cell processor, who came to WiiChat to make fun of people. So why should anyone believe you? And if you really own a Wii, prove it. Either way, owning one doesn't make you any less stupid. If you think it does, that just makes you look stupider. And besides, a vast majority of CPUs and GPUs found in regular PCs are more powerful than the Cell. For all we know, the Cell could have been stolen from another company! And it actually would be better to just donate the money, like the first replier said. In case you didn't notice, not being a medical expert doesn't make you a "sad excuse for a person". Being one, or acting like one, and rubbing it in people's faces makes you a "sad excuse for a person". And regardless, if a console s helping to cure diseases, even though it's really just its processors, that means it's useful, not necessarily worth buying. And that's the goal of every company: to make a product worth buying and convince people that it's worth it.

Member #
    Friends

Fyi being healthy is 80% diet, and 20% exercise. If you want real exercise go for a run. Not play the wii.

Why would I want to play crappy computer games on a little monitor when I have a 46" tv and a surround sound system? Actually I cant even think of one computer game worth playing. I would rather play sonys free downloadable games than anything that has ever come out on the computer. People who play games on the computer end up like the characters on SouthPark in the wow episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads