+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PS3 Or PS2?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

re

Quote Originally Posted by WiiPlaya
    i have gone to local futureshops and tried out the ps3 first hand. It dosnt seem like its anything out of the ordinary (besides its graphics) and it is BASICALLY a remake of the ps2 with a bunch of extra stuff to jack up the price. I would really like to try the online though...apparently wii's online will be better than that of ps3 so...what can i say...wii owns
    I would love to see the wii play any game with 40 people in the same level. You played a demo of motorstorm and nba. The demo for motorstorm is nothing like the actual game. Resistance is an awesome game too. Its nice being able to go online and play against other people completely free.

Member #
    Friends
    Sovieto, why is the only kind of fanboy you hate the Nintendo kind? Oh, that's right! Because you're the Sony kind, and no one cares about MS! I'm not defending Nintendo fanboys, i'm just saying that if you're gonna hate fanboys, hate all of them.

And Wii&Ps3, since when is being able to have 40 people in the same level so important? Either way, you can't really say anything about Wii's online play, because IT DOESN'T EXIST YET! Hold your ****ing horses! For all we know, it could be better than XBL and Ps3 Online! It's pretty unlikely, but it just might happen! You never know! And yeah, a lot of Ps3's games are awesome and will be awesome, but HD movies-WHO THE **** BUYS A VG CONSOLE FOR THAT? And then there's the thing about the best gameplay-which counts more than everything except games, whch it's equal to-being pure opinion.
    Last edited by Ruman; 01-11-2007 at 03:35 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8349-6458-1513-1947
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Yeah nothing else. I definitely wouldnt want it for high def movies, free online play, resistance fall of man, mgs4, motorstorm, lair, optical out for surround sound, hdmi & component for games in 720p/1080p, or the best graphics/gameplay of any system available. Definitely none of those
    Do you really want people to start listing the reasons to buy a Wii, over reasons to buy PS3? Cause you pretty much covered the PS3 there, but I don't think you'd want to see the 3-mile long post of reasons to get a Wii. High-Def, Surround Sound. Who cares. I've got that in my computer, and I didn't have to stand in line or camp out for 16 days. And Blu-Ray is no reason to buy the system. It's a disc. that's it.

PM Message me when you add me!

Top 3 All-Time Favorite Systems:
    Super Nintendo
    Wii
    Gamecube

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah please make a list. My wii is collecting dust. It might give me some motivation to actually play zelda.

Member #
    Friends
    8349-6458-1513-1947
    Yeah please make a list. My wii is collecting dust. It might give me some motivation to actually play zelda.
    Ok. I'll try. Might take a little time though.
    Ok. Wii sports, Wii-Mote, Gamecube compatibility, Gamecube controllers, the Classic controller, N64 titles, NES titles, Genesis titles, Turbo Graphics 16 titles, a new innovative way to interact with the console, free online, more 3rd party licenses than any other system, Yes Zelda, soon coming Metroid, Mario, Smash Bros., Second Opinion, Mii's, a Speaker built into the controller, Pixel accurate motion sensor, Vibration feature, power button built into the controller, Elibits, A fast growing Wii only online community, wireless access to connect a DS lite, if a friend pisses you off, you can hit them with the controller, and they'll believe you when you tell them it was an accident, use the controller as a steering wheel without having to buy a controller specifically for driving games, use the controller as a tennis racket, or golf club, or baseball bat, or pool cue, or mouse cursor, or boxing gloves, or fishing pole, or scalpel, or a gun, or a NES controller, the possibilites are only limited by your imagination, and don't forget, people that use to compain when you'd sit around playing videogames all day want to play the Wii. Those reasons are way better than, "It's got Blu-Ray, and pretty graphics."

Super Nintendo
    Wii
    Gamecube

Member #
    Friends
    Most of those reasons did not motivate me. I think the wii is a good console, but it has its quirks. I could list the quirks but that would only add 100 replies to the thread. I like the wii, but I like the ps3 more. I will defend when I need to. Ive defended the wii a few times on the ps3 boards as well.

Member #
    Friends
    8349-6458-1513-1947
    Most of those reasons did not motivate me. I think the wii is a good console, but it has its quirks. I could list the quirks but that would only add 100 replies to the thread. I like the wii, but I like the ps3 more. I will defend when I need to. Ive defended the wii a few times on the ps3 boards as well.
    Good. It's nice to see that you're not as close minded as I am about the consoles. I did vow after the GC that I wouldn't buy another console because their graphics were getting comparable to PCs, and the same titles are coming out for both. But the Wii has something that no PC can copy... Yet. You said MOST of the reasons. Was one of the reasons that motivated you, the ability to hit your friends with the Wii-Mote? That's my top reason right there. lol

Super Nintendo
    Wii
    Gamecube

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    They both kind of suck.
    They both are kind of the same system.
    They both whore shitty hardware.
    So uh... PS3 or PS2...Hm Wii.

Well do you?

Member #
    Friends
    Screw them all. I play that fishing game on atari.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiPlaya
    well because of the blue ray, and because of how much space it can hold...it is supposed to make games cost between $60 and $100 can...iunno i havent looked into that but its completly logical...

and IM NOT A NINTENDO FANBOY...i cant help it if wii owns...i still like 360 and i credit microsoft for making a VERY smart move and getting GTA on their system...gta was like one of ps2's best sellers...and there dosnt seem to be any very intriguing games that are JUST for the ps3...now theres basically no reason for anyone to want to go get ps3 other than graphics
    uh huhhhh sureee and you said gameplay is what matters where ps3 is you could say just like the 360 cause they both went for graphics
    and if you even looked at a ps3 game youll see they are $60.....

Screw them all. I play that fishing game on atari.
    lmao i had that game, where you were the hook and you went down and up..watch out for the shark!
    Last edited by Sovieto; 01-12-2007 at 12:49 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads