Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 Or PS2?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

PS3 Or PS2?

Alot of people have said that the PS3 is pretty much the PS2 with gaming, other than that its useless as a "Home Entertainment System," or "Totally overated," and also "I should have tried it first... " Do these quotes really reveal the PS3?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by NOS
    Alot of people have said that the PS3 is pretty much the PS2 with gaming, other than that its useless as a "Home Entertainment System," or "Totally overated," and also "I should have tried it first... " Do these quotes really reveal the PS3?
    Considering the the quote "the ps3 is pretty much the ps2 with gaming" doesn't even make sense. I'd assume all those quotes are from not so smart people.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    3415-0647-7515-5310
    ps2...i dont like ps3...at all

Member #
    Friends
    WOW. PS3 is just like PS2?!?!?! Hell no. The PS3 is currently the most powerful gaming system available.

What you need to do is go to every website (NOT FORUMS) that has anything to do with video games and read reviews. Find out the specs, what they mean, look at some videos, go check one out in a store, and judge for yourself.

Member #
    Friends
    3415-0647-7515-5310
    its a graphics machine...and gameplay is what matters

ps3 is the most unorigional and unlogical system ever...they copy ideas from everyone (motion sensers from wii, guide button from 360) plus its not the high def era of gaming. most people dont have high definition so blu-ray is a messup for them

plenty of other reasons but dont wanna type this all on my wii (takes too long )

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiPlaya
    its a graphics machine...and gameplay is what matters

ps3 is the most unorigional and unlogical system ever...they copy ideas from everyone (motion sensers from wii, guide button from 360) plus its not the high def era of gaming. most people dont have high definition so blu-ray is a messup for them

plenty of other reasons but dont wanna type this all on my wii (takes too long )
    YOU HEARD IT FIRST THERE, RIGHT THERE FOLKS! FROM A NINTENDO FANBOY HIMSELF!

and just for 1 thing that i really havent heard before that i should clear up, blu ray also holds a lot of space so its a gamer's dream of a disc format, not just for the definition

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    3415-0647-7515-5310
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    YOU HEARD IT FIRST THERE, RIGHT THERE FOLKS! FROM A NINTENDO FANBOY HIMSELF!

and just for 1 thing that i really havent heard before that i should clear up, blu ray also holds a lot of space so its a gamer's dream of a disc format, not just for the definition

well because of the blue ray, and because of how much space it can hold...it is supposed to make games cost between $60 and $100 can...iunno i havent looked into that but its completly logical...

and IM NOT A NINTENDO FANBOY...i cant help it if wii owns...i still like 360 and i credit microsoft for making a VERY smart move and getting GTA on their system...gta was like one of ps2's best sellers...and there dosnt seem to be any very intriguing games that are JUST for the ps3...now theres basically no reason for anyone to want to go get ps3 other than graphics

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Like Kepa said, don't go to forums, especially ones devoted to one system. (Yes I know there are many PS3 people here, but the majority are for the wii.)

Member #
    Friends
    3415-0647-7515-5310
    i have gone to local futureshops and tried out the ps3 first hand. It dosnt seem like its anything out of the ordinary (besides its graphics) and it is BASICALLY a remake of the ps2 with a bunch of extra stuff to jack up the price. I would really like to try the online though...apparently wii's online will be better than that of ps3 so...what can i say...wii owns

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by WiiPlaya
    well because of the blue ray, and because of how much space it can hold...it is supposed to make games cost between $60 and $100 can...iunno i havent looked into that but its completly logical...

and IM NOT A NINTENDO FANBOY...i cant help it if wii owns...i still like 360 and i credit microsoft for making a VERY smart move and getting GTA on their system...gta was like one of ps2's best sellers...and there dosnt seem to be any very intriguing games that are JUST for the ps3...now theres basically no reason for anyone to want to go get ps3 other than graphics
    Yeah nothing else. I definitely wouldnt want it for high def movies, free online play, resistance fall of man, mgs4, motorstorm, lair, optical out for surround sound, hdmi & component for games in 720p/1080p, or the best graphics/gameplay of any system available. Definitely none of those

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads