LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I never liked fps. I didnt like halo. The only other fps I liked was goldeneye, and guess what system that was on.... I had my friends over playing the wii, and the ps3. The guys liked the ps3 better, but also liked the wii alot. The girls didnt like the ps3 that much because there are too many buttons. The wii was easier for them to play.

2. Ads

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    look guys he is a one timer he is not here anymore lets stop spuing facts a close this thread

Member #
    Friends
    8448-6260-2078-1629
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    I was tricked into buy rayman when I got my wii. The guy at toys r us said its a really fun game. I got it home and felt embarassed to play it. The game is meant for kids. The wii is really directed towards a younger crowd, because most games are rated e. Im not making fun of it, its just a simple fact. The wii will have plenty of adult games as well, but majority rules.
    personally i don't think that the wii will but directed towards a younger crowd since the main reason Nintendo designed a Wii-mote instead of using another classic controller is because they want to have a more generalized crowed. Nintendo wanted people who were older or younger or people who do no usually place video games to join in the fun. We all know people who sucks at video games because they cant used the controllers correctly, and have no interest to learn... however with the Wii this problem is partially solved, the Wii-mote is easy to use but hard to master and everyone, and age can pick up the Wii-mote and be at least competitive.

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    sorry coldshiver! i dont no the rules of forums! is it not good to "1 post"! sorry if am causing havoc hehe but i wanted to no gd games lol!

was that msg 4 me coldshiver or for PS3overWii ?
    cos if its 4 me sorry
    oh! ! lol! Not you, my whole post is towards the stupid one poster above you, not you

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Lol, this was such a non-biased post......>.>

The previous posts have pointed out your faults, PS3overWii. This wasn't even worth your time. Not only are the ppl here biased, but you posted a terrible argument which is even less convincing. I noticed that you said if we had anything to say that you would come back and update your 1st post....it looks like we pointed out all your faults and you ran away embarrassed. How very brave and non-biased of you.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    PSH, its less bias than anything else youll see on these forums

but of course it has to get flamed to teh max like all bias forums

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    If you go by the logic that the Wii is for kids, then technically wouldn't the ps3 be for fantasy loving fairy boys?

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    PSH, its less bias than anything else youll see on these forums

but of course it has to get flamed to teh max like all bias forums
    It gets flamed because this is merely a PS3 section on Wii forums. You'd see the same thing for a Wii section on PS3 forums.

Also, note my previous point. Owning more than one console is not unbiased. It's merely accepting that other companies have good games too, to which most people on here would agree that they like the look of at least a single game on another console (or like a specific franchise, like Final antasy, Silent Hill, Halo, Devil May Cry etc).

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    look.

Ps3 is awesome
    Wii is awesome

Ps3 is for people who enjoy games with Hi-def graphics and have the cash to pay for those graphics

Wii is for everyone to have fun toghether , even if the graphics aren't as high , they're still good , but will always be beaten by Ps3 and Xbox. Nintendo knows it and don't care.

Stop arguing about which one is better than the other. Like comparing apple and oranges. not the same category

Drizzt

Member #
    Friends
    I've always wondered what it is about video games that inspires so many people to talk such utter ridiculous fanboy crap. You don't get people blindly pledging their loyalty to one particular music label or film studio and refusing to listen to/watch anything else, so why do it for a console manufacturer? Variety is the spice of life, after all.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Ads