LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72
  1. #51
    Banned BlenderWizard's Avatar
    Member #
    4976
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    227
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    There goes the trumped word again The only game I actually liked was doom. I played that about 8 years ago or so. After the first one, it was the same crap over and over again. All of the other games are crap as well. Damn you sure showed me

    You're an idiot, so do everyone a favor and pull your bottom lip over your forehead and swallow.

    It's obvious you're mad because you paid $500 or $600 for a piece of crap (hey - we've all done it; I bought a SegaCD at launch). Just get over it and quit being an assclown.

  2. Ads


  3. #52
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    You're an idiot, so do everyone a favor and pull your bottom lip over your forehead and swallow.

    It's obvious you're mad because you paid $500 or $600 for a piece of crap (hey - we've all done it; I bought a SegaCD at launch). Just get over it and quit being an assclown.
    Im actually kind of mad because sony charges so little for this machine. I would have dropped $900 for it without batting an eye. IM just happy the ps3 is selling well and great games are coming to it. I wish some good games would come to the pc so I could maybe give myself a reason for buying a desktop instead of another laptop.

  4. #53
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by acphydro
    You'd prefer another word? Your opinions have been destroyed, their validity, terminated, your manhood taken away. Or in fellow gamer terms you have been owned. Specifically you may as well be my bi$%^ or perhaps the forum bi$%^, if you prefer. Take note I'm not calling you a bi$%^ per say, just your posts and general comments. I've made them my bi$%^es.

    Doom was ok, I didn't really even like it, though it did start something. You just not must be that great with a keyboard/mouse combo for gaming. It took me a year to get used to it properly and now that I am I am able to really enjoy FPS games. So while you play your generic ps3 shooter that everyone enjoyed years ago, I'll enjoy playing my real FPS games that re-invent storyline and gameplay.
    My opinions have been destroyed? You named off a bunch of crappy games that nobody really plays. Maybe a few geeks here and there, but not a whole lot of people. When people think of a computer gamer, they often think of the south park episode of wow, or just someone who has no life. If your gonna play a video game, play it on a console. If you want to do your taxes, go on the internet, or look at porn, use a computer

    I played fine with the keyboard/mouse combo but its been years. I never liked it anyway.

  5. #54
    Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    5186
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    Posts
    173
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Im actually kind of mad because sony charges so little for this machine. I would have dropped $900 for it without batting an eye. IM just happy the ps3 is selling well and great games are coming to it. I wish some good games would come to the pc so I could maybe give myself a reason for buying a desktop instead of another laptop.
    Okay. You need a list?

    FEAR
    DOOM 3
    HALO
    Far Cry
    Half-Life
    Guild Wars
    World of Warcraft
    Elder Scrolls
    The Grand Theft Autos (Much more expandable than the console versions)
    Medal of Honor Series
    Battlefield 1942 & 2142. Nough said.
    And there are so many more out there. Just open your fanboy eyes.

    I know all of those games have console titles as well, but they are more intuitive on the computer, as well as you can mod it and gather more levels, get extra kits, and things like that. Can you do that on a console? I think not as easily, if at all.

    I have a PS2, Gamecube, N64, DS, and my computer. To me, the computer is the most worthy, especially because computer games are more affordable.

  6. #55
    Wii & DFI acphydro's Avatar
    Member #
    11823
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    423
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    You're an idiot, so do everyone a favor and pull your bottom lip over your forehead and swallow.

    It's obvious you're mad because you paid $500 or $600 for a piece of crap (hey - we've all done it; I bought a SegaCD at launch). Just get over it and quit being an assclown.
    Perfectly said.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

  7. #56
    Wii & DFI acphydro's Avatar
    Member #
    11823
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    423
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Im actually kind of mad because sony charges so little for this machine. I would have dropped $900 for it without batting an eye. IM just happy the ps3 is selling well and great games are coming to it. I wish some good games would come to the pc so I could maybe give myself a reason for buying a desktop instead of another laptop.
    Well hell take it back and I'll go buy one and sell it to you for $900. Too bad the PS3 isn't selling very well and doesn't have any good titles to play on it, with very few games coming to it that might be worth playing. Such a shame, the PC has all these great games and the PS3 is flopping around like a fish out of water.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

  8. #57
    Wii & DFI acphydro's Avatar
    Member #
    11823
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    423
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    My opinions have been destroyed? You named off a bunch of crappy games that nobody really plays. Maybe a few geeks here and there, but not a whole lot of people. When people think of a computer gamer, they often think of the south park episode of wow, or just someone who has no life. If your gonna play a video game, play it on a console. If you want to do your taxes, go on the internet, or look at porn, use a computer

    I played fine with the keyboard/mouse combo but its been years. I never liked it anyway.
    Those are only some of the most popular titles ever made for any system with many people playing right now as we speak. Especially online titles. People that play console games are generally referred to as the geeks. It's funny that you say that because when people talk about gamers most people think of a bunch of little kids playing games on their ps2/3s from day until night.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

  9. #58
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    All the games listed are crap. I would rather play checkers than anything on the pc. Leave the real gaming to consoles.

  10. #59
    Wii & DFI acphydro's Avatar
    Member #
    11823
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    423
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    All the games listed are crap. I would rather play checkers than anything on the pc. Leave the real gaming to consoles.
    You sure like to provoke when you have been proved wrong on many levels. But I like it, its what makes coming here to post fun.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

  11. #60
    Banned BlenderWizard's Avatar
    Member #
    4976
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    227
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    All the games listed are crap. I would rather play checkers than anything on the pc. Leave the real gaming to consoles.

    Just shut up; you're making yourself look foolish, now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. The conduit sales figures?
    By jlspec in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 06:10 PM
  2. Can you explain the low sales of Hardcore Titles
    By stickmode in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 07:31 PM
  3. 2007 Console War In Review
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 12:38 PM
  4. DS UK Sales Revenue...Holy Bejeebers!!!
    By Rolex in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:55 AM
  5. Nintendo Breaks Records with Wii and NIntendo DS
    By KHudson in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:54 PM

Search tags for this page

quote: "pull your bottom lip over your forehead"

Click on a term to search for related topics.