LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    WiiChat Member 937dytboi's Avatar
    Member #
    3935
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    92
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0496-9037-0480-5253
    well personally i didnt know they havent yet released worldwide yet my discussion was just based towards what i see in the stores here

    Console number: 0496903704805253


    PM if you add me please


  2. #22
    I love my wii!!! chain blade's Avatar
    Member #
    13597
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
    Posts
    865
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    hello? please is anyone there?!?!

  3. #23
    Wii & DFI acphydro's Avatar
    Member #
    11823
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    423
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Please find the word combined in my last post. Maybe reading wasnt your best subject?

    I said the ps3 sold more than the ps2, 360, and the ps1 at launch. Sony sold over 1 million ps3's by the 2nd week of January with a north american and japanese launch. The 360 sold 600,000 by the 2nd week of January in a worldwide launch. I guess I should get my facts straight, because if I recall, 1million is greater than 600,000. Am I right???? So i think you should get your facts straight son

    Sony ramped up production for the ps3's, thats why you can find some in stores. THis isnt launch anymore. Most people might have a hard time spending $500-$600 right after christmas. After the x-mas spending wears off, alot more ps3's will be sold. Dont forget about income tax returns and the european launch in march. PLus alot of great games are coming in March. You guys need to open your eyes and smell the coffee. Sony is doing great, and will continue to do so.

    Heres a link http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/ps3...nch-226742.php IM sure most will say its not valid since it doesnt have the the word nintendo or wii in it. Heres another link
    http://www.gadgetell.com/2006/01/600...ts-sold-in-us/


    Also sony has not shipped over 2,000,000 million ps3's to na and japan. I guess nobody is buying them since stores keep buying them You guys are right, sony has almost doubled the 360 sales without Europe and Australia but they are doomed Seriously I cant stop laughing.
    Those links are valid enough, however I never once stated that the PS3 didn't outsell the xbox360 on launch. I'm simply saying that the PS3 isn't selling very well and that they are almost everywhere in the US. 95% of stores here that I have been to that sells them, has them in stock and readily available. There is little customer demand for them. Sony has failed the average consumer this time and its quite clear.

    By the way you said xxx, xxx, AND xxx that implies that you were combining them, maybe saying OR instead of AND wouldn't have made people other than myself think otherwise.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

  4. #24
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yep they sure arent selling. Thats why 2 million have been shipped. I guess retailers would order them if they werent selling

  5. #25
    Wii & DFI acphydro's Avatar
    Member #
    11823
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    423
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Yep they sure arent selling. Thats why 2 million have been shipped. I guess retailers would order them if they werent selling
    Yup, can't wait for the clearance as I do need one for Final Fantasy XIII
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

  6. #26
    Banned. Yes, me too. Ruman's Avatar
    Member #
    12127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Yeah it sure is the last of sony when they have sold more systems at launch than the 360, the ps2, and the ps1 Get your facts straight.
    Of course it sold more than its predecessors, because IT'S BETTER THAN THEM! DUH! and the a lot of people think the 360 is worse than the PS3, but the wii sales in the first week are a pretty big portion of 360 sales in the entire first year. How much better it did than its predecessors doesn't help it. How much better (or worse) it does than its competitors is what matters. If you didn't realize that to start with, you're not smart enough for anything you say to me to have any impact.

  7. #27
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruman
    Of course it sold more than its predecessors, because IT'S BETTER THAN THEM! DUH! and the a lot of people think the 360 is worse than the PS3, but the wii sales in the first week are a pretty big portion of 360 sales in the entire first year. How much better it did than its predecessors doesn't help it. How much better (or worse) it does than its competitors is what matters. If you didn't realize that to start with, you're not smart enough for anything you say to me to have any impact.
    Maybe you missed the 360 in my previous post?

  8. #28
    Wii & DFI acphydro's Avatar
    Member #
    11823
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    423
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruman
    Of course it sold more than its predecessors, because IT'S BETTER THAN THEM! DUH! and the a lot of people think the 360 is worse than the PS3, but the wii sales in the first week are a pretty big portion of 360 sales in the entire first year. How much better it did than its predecessors doesn't help it. How much better (or worse) it does than its competitors is what matters. If you didn't realize that to start with, you're not smart enough for anything you say to me to have any impact.
    That's exactly what I was thinking a long while ago, but I decided not to mention it. Really glad you did though. I was just trying to use his arguments against him, which is what I did and quite well. But yeah I can definitely agree with that statement.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

  9. #29
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by acphydro
    That's exactly what I was thinking a long while ago, but I decided not to mention it. Really glad you did though. I was just trying to use his arguments against him, which is what I did and quite well. But yeah I can definitely agree with that statement.
    Come on, I expected better from you. Read my original post. It says 360 right in there. Unless the 360 is a predecessor of the ps3?????. If you cant understand this, then im out of ideas. I mentioned the ps2 because the ps2 sold the most consoles of any other system in the entire world.

  10. #30
    Wii & DFI acphydro's Avatar
    Member #
    11823
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    423
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Come on, I expected better from you. Read my original post. It says 360 right in there. Unless the 360 is a predecessor of the ps3?????. If you cant understand this, then im out of ideas. I mentioned the ps2 because the ps2 sold the most consoles of any other system in the entire world.
    I didn't mention the 360 at all. I'm just simply agreeing with the facts that you were indeed comparing ps3 to generations before it. I didn't touch the 360 section, perhaps I could have been more clear, but I was more eager to post about my final fantasy experiences

    The PS2 isn't really relevant here though at all, we are mainly talking about the PS3s collecting dust per say. However I have chosen at this point to quit worrying about the topic. I really expected more from you :
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Why Is My Wii Collecting Dust?
    By The Full Metal in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 08:20 AM
  2. My Wii Has Been Collecting Dust, i need an Update
    By markmanuel18 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 07:42 AM
  3. Abundance of PS3's
    By Jeremy_und2004 in forum Playstation Consoles
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 10:15 PM
  4. Dust
    By Vigilantiast in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 07:16 PM
  5. No Wiis, but 3 PS3s at Fred Meyer!
    By JoeTheZombie in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 12:57 PM

Search tags for this page

ps3 collecting dust

Click on a term to search for related topics.