LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: i want a ps3

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I dont blame you for wanting a ps3. I own both and much happier with it. You just get tired of playing kids games on the wii, and enjoy some nice hd graphics with games that are geared towards adults.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Sony stated in a recent interview the PS3 price will not drop for at least 3-4 years. They hinted even longer. Sony feels they can hold the market well at those prices.

Judging by your impatience, Yellow_Wii you probably wouldn't appreciate the fact the system only has 2 good games now.

Did some one say Wii!?!? Wii will rock you!'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Guys dont diss the PS3 i have a PS3 (dont worry im getting a Wii too) if the guy wants a PS3 then he should get a Wii

and Dedpoet the reason why he should get one cause he wants one thats the best reason out there you cant mess with free will and it's kinda actualy true that you need a reason why he shouldnt get one reasons is what maks the world go around with out them this would be one crappy planet

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    I dont blame you for wanting a ps3. I own both and much happier with it. You just get tired of playing kids games on the wii, and enjoy some nice hd graphics with games that are geared towards adults.
    kids games? dude youre a joke. i notice you sure didnt make a single comment to the thread i posted showing the compatibility issue pictures of the ps2 games played on it. what you had nothing to say to that? i wonder why......i guess when the truth of that garbage console is in your face you have nothing to say. i really wish youd get off this forum or get banned cause im really tired of seeing your lame comments and your stupid name. if you dont like the wii then LEAVE THIS FORUM. you do nothing except try to piss people off. go fluff up the other fanboys on the ps3 forum....please.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    0415-6074-8999-8552
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_Wii
    i want a ps3
    yes thats right i really want one the game releases sound amazing and the whole thing just sounds so good
    because sony are aparently ' going to die ' do you think they will lower the price of their console ?

because i've had a wii since xmas and i really like it and want to keep it but i just REALLLY want a ps3 because i am a sony fan too

right my dads not letting me have one because he says ' ow but we said you would get one or the other '

how can i win him over ?
    no you dont want one
    Wii all need Wii's!
    Games I Have-

Call Of Duty 3,
    Zelda: TP,
    Tiger Woods 07, and
    NFS: Carbon

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    kids games? dude youre a joke. i notice you sure didnt make a single comment to the thread i posted showing the compatibility issue pictures of the ps2 games played on it. what you had nothing to say to that? i wonder why......i guess when the truth of that garbage console is in your face you have nothing to say. i really wish youd get off this forum or get banned cause im really tired of seeing your lame comments and your stupid name. if you dont like the wii then LEAVE THIS FORUM. you do nothing except try to piss people off. go fluff up the other fanboys on the ps3 forum....please.
    I didnt comment because I sold my ps2 games, so it doesnt affect me. Im sure the poor graphics could be fixed with a firmware update. I didnt design the ps3, but im sure it isnt a hardware issue. Either way I could care less. Im glad the wii can play gc games, but whats the point? There wasnt very man good gc games anyway, which is why it did so poor. Dont even try to argue that most wii games are directed towards kids. There are a select few adult games, but at least 80% are directed towards 14 and under.

Why not list all the wii games and see for yourself. I know the truth can hurt, but your fighting a losing battle.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    I didnt comment because I sold my ps2 games, so it doesnt affect me. Im sure the poor graphics could be fixed with a firmware update. I didnt design the ps3, but im sure it isnt a hardware issue. Either way I could care less. Im glad the wii can play gc games, but whats the point? There wasnt very man good gc games anyway, which is why it did so poor. Dont even try to argue that most wii games are directed towards kids. There are a select few adult games, but at least 80% are directed towards 14 and under.

Why not list all the wii games and see for yourself. I know the truth can hurt, but your fighting a losing battle.
    Get me a list of the games please, and proove to me 80% are directed to kids. I can garuntee they arent, you dont know what the hell your talking about. Just another Ps3 Fanboy that follows the lies all the other fanboys have made. And there is a nice bunch of GC games you can get for the Wii. And the Ps3 compatibility thing wouldnt able to be fixed by a simple firmware update.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    btw your real creative with the forward and backslashes . Even your microsoft paint "wiid" sig.

Maybe you would understand my points if I typed with slashes?
    \/\/hat do you think?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by PtonJalken
    Get me a list of the games please, and proove to me 80% are directed to kids. I can garuntee they arent, you dont know what the hell your talking about. Just another Ps3 Fanboy that follows the lies all the other fanboys have made. And there is a nice bunch of GC games you can get for the Wii. And the Ps3 compatibility thing wouldnt able to be fixed by a simple firmware update.
    Give me a link to all the wii games. Or just go into a bestbuy and look at all the games.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Give me a link to all the wii games. Or just go into a bestbuy and look at all the games.
    Bestbuy? the only games theyd have are the games that r out right now.

Another thing, what is so special about 18+ games? Are you a gamer that cant live without seeing a boob for you can pause and watch it? BIG DEAL if there are some kids games on the Wii, i think its good - cause itll just attract even more people. I have a good list of games i want currently, most of them are T and there is a good chunk that are 18+. If the Wii is a so called Kids System, then the Ps3 is the Basement Dweller's system. EVERYONE plays the Wii, and there are many games for EVERY age. Unlike the Ps3 who suit mainly greesy teens and middled age loosers.

When you can actually PROOVE half the crap you say, someone might actually pay attention to you.
    Last edited by PtonJalken; 01-21-2007 at 07:14 PM.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Ads