Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: i want a ps3

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by acphydro
    They should care about backwards compatibility a lot. Thats the best feature on the PS3 currently along with folding . Hell some of the best games for it are actually PS2/PSX games. But yeah they are concerned with a lot of other things right now, mainly lack of sales, lack of support, lack of a decent game library, lack of decent upcoming games, general failure of the console itself, overheating, crashing, freezing, and video problems. They really need to get their stuff together and get on it. They just about have no choice but to recall at this point most of the units that actually have been sold. At least half of them are still sitting in stores makes it easier to round up.

Not to mention the major issues they are facing with their blu-ray technology turning out to be a big flop, like most of their "innovative ideas" are and have been. Definitely wouldn't be surprised to hear about a recall in the coming weeks. Maybe even announce that the PS4 will be coming out next year and just scratch the PS3 all together. The PS3 and the Dreamcast are sitting on the same side of the fence and its hurting competitiveness in the general video game markets. With Nintendo and Microsoft owning the market there is no competition. Sony needs to get back to its roots, focus on the future, and start working on the PS4 before its too late.
    Wheres the proof? Blu ray is doing awesome. I havent seen an hd dvd advertisement in a long time. I see blu ray everywhere. Yeah they must be hurting The ps3 is selling good and will continue to do so. I know its hard but you will come to grasp will reality soon.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Wheres the proof? Blu ray is doing awesome. I havent seen an hd dvd advertisement in a long time. I see blu ray everywhere. Yeah they must be hurting The ps3 is selling good and will continue to do so. I know its hard but you will come to grasp will reality soon.
    The proof is on the forums and with the people themselves. Forums everywhere discussing consoles generally agree that the PS3 is a major flop and is the worst system this generation. Read around, you'll see.

I can't remember the last time I seen a Blu-Ray advertisement either. I've seen a few HD-DVD ad's though. Would be nice if you could provide proof of your claims, as everyone on the forums pretty much agrees that blu-ray is a failure. This means that the general public really isn't interested in it. Quite opposite for HD-DVD though. Anyhow, good luck finding some information backing up your claims from a reputable source.

By the way if PS3's were selling good they wouldn't be in stock pretty much everywhere
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

Member #
    Friends
    Ive already posted links to the studios backing blu ray and hd dvd. Those werent from a blu ray site either . The ps2 took alot of sh*t too, but look how well it did. If you have no common sense to see that a format who has more studios backing it, most players/software sold then I dont know what else to tell you. Maybe provide links is to why hd dvd will win. How many hd dvd players sold? What studiod are backing it? How much software is it selling? Your just stating an opinion with no facts. Im stating my opinion with facts. You lose......

Member #
    Friends
    GEt xbox 360 bud

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    I counted 23 out of 40 so so that 57%. My guess wasnt that far off. Its still way too high.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....equestid=91762
    another question, how is a E-Rated game a 'kids game' Id like you to get me a good list directed TO KIDS and not to EVERYONE. -.-
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    ive never seen a bluray advert. and they will sell great, to the rats who find them in junk yards after the Ps3 is scrapped :P

and i still dont see how bluray doing good is going to help the Ps3 much lol.. most consumers will buy players to watch them, not some gaming console
    Last edited by PtonJalken; 01-23-2007 at 08:44 PM.

PSWii Owner

Member #
    Friends
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    He's just mad that his posts' always get trampled all over. It's like he comes to the fight, but forgot what he was there for

But yeah I agree with you ^^^
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

Member #
    Friends
    Why not posts some lists to hd dvd sales and blu ray sales? What about movie studios back blu ray and hd dvd? You guys trample on my posts with useless opinions. Ive posted opinions based with facts.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2080719,00.asp

Ive also heard universal is watching blu ray sales very closely and is looking to start including movies on the blu ray format as well. Damn wouldnt that suck for hd dvd?

Please no more replies until you actually have something to prove. You have already posted all of your opinions. Now get out some facts of how good hd dvd is doing, or how it will win the format war with so much support for blu ray.

Member #
    Friends
    Please no more replies until you actually have something to prove. You have already posted all of your opinions. Now get out some facts of how good hd dvd is doing, or how it will win the format war with so much support for blu ray.
    You seem like a really angry individual. I'm sorry that people who support different forms of media upset you so much.

HD DVD is promoted by Toshiba, NEC, Sanyo, Microsoft, and Intel, among others. In terms of major studios, HD DVD is currently exclusively backed by Universal Studios, The Weinstein Company/Genius Products, and is non-exclusively backed by Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., Warner Music Group, New Line Cinema, HBO, and Image Entertainment (including Discovery Channel),Magnolia Pictures,Brentwood Home Video, Ryko, Koch/Goldhil Entertainment,and Studio Canal. HP, Lite On, Onkyo, Meridan and Alpine also support HD DVD non-exclusively.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Why not posts some lists to hd dvd sales and blu ray sales? What about movie studios back blu ray and hd dvd? You guys trample on my posts with useless opinions. Ive posted opinions based with facts.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2080719,00.asp

Ive also heard universal is watching blu ray sales very closely and is looking to start including movies on the blu ray format as well. Damn wouldnt that suck for hd dvd?

What have you proved? Big deal companies r on either side, youve said that COUNTLESS times. How about you get something new to talk about? And still waiting for a good reason why you think bluray doing good in any way is going to help the ps3.

Anyways im done with the Ps3 section, all it is is like 3 ps3 fanboys posting useless garbage that just becomes a spamfest.
    Ltrz.

PSWii Owner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads