+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: i want a ps3

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

i want a ps3

yes thats right i really want one the game releases sound amazing and the whole thing just sounds so good
    because sony are aparently ' going to die ' do you think they will lower the price of their console ?

because i've had a wii since xmas and i really like it and want to keep it but i just REALLLY want a ps3 because i am a sony fan too

right my dads not letting me have one because he says ' ow but we said you would get one or the other '

how can i win him over ?

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_Wii
    yes thats right i really want one the game releases sound amazing and the whole thing just sounds so good
    because sony are aparently ' going to die ' do you think they will lower the price of their console ?

because i've had a wii since xmas and i really like it and want to keep it but i just REALLLY want a ps3 because i am a sony fan too

right my dads not letting me have one because he says ' ow but we said you would get one or the other '

how can i win him over ?
    if hes paying for it, then prolly not since is so much

Member #
    Friends
    4515-2807-7755-5492
    start saving your pennies
    Brawl - 2019 9325 8037 Name: BOOM!
    GH3 Code - 5112 1686 1506
    Pm if you add me.

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    if youre lucky he wont get you one. if i were you id pray that he does not get you one, if you in fact pray. i dont pray myself, but if you pray you should pray that you never change his mind. you will be the luckiest person in the world if he chooses not to get you one. if he does get you one, all your friends will indeed laugh at you. and if they dont laugh to your face or on the outside, they will in fact be laughing on the inside and when you are not around. i will also be laughing and so will my girlfriend.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    if youre lucky he wont get you one. if i were you id pray that he does not get you one, if you in fact pray. i dont pray myself, but if you pray you should pray that you never change his mind. you will be the luckiest person in the world if he chooses not to get you one. if he does get you one, all your friends will indeed laugh at you. and if they dont laugh to your face or on the outside, they will in fact be laughing on the inside and when you are not around. i will also be laughing and so will my girlfriend.
    Or maybe we'll just all laugh at you for being another stupid fanboy. You could at least provide reasons why he shouldn't get a PS3, but wait, that's not how fanboys operate! I forgot, sorry.

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptenx
    Or maybe we'll just all laugh at you for being another stupid fanboy. You could at least provide reasons why he shouldn't get a PS3, but wait, that's not how fanboys operate! I forgot, sorry.
    no actually i loved sony until they put that box of dookie out they call a console. so maybe youre a fanboy. and besides, im on a wii forum arent i? last i checked it was. so if you want to diss on me for being a "fanboy" what are you doing here? get some brains. anyone who is a fan of that console should do the same. go to the ps3 forum and fluff em up for us. im sure theyll love you. anyone who posts such a dumb thread needs to be made fun of anyway.
    and anyone who says i "need to provide reasons he shouldnt get one" clearly isnt a part of this world. i think you should provide reason he should get one. i can take up a whole page saying why he shouldnt, and so can plenty of others. there are only a million threads to prove my point. im glad he posted a retarded thread, yet you chose to flame me. youre my idol.
    Last edited by dedpoet777; 01-21-2007 at 08:35 AM.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    Well, all i can say is just dont bug him too much, maybe once every three days about getting a PS3. And if all else fails just scream "Six Axis" every time you see him.

dds
    Member #
    Friends
    first make a recording with something along the lines of " Buy your son a ps3" or " Let your son waste 850 of your dollars on a shitty system" once that is done make the recording loop over and over again. Once he falls asleep, play it silently near where he sleeps. From there wait a week till he wakes up and gives you the cash.

Subliminal messaging always works wonders
    TRUE Nintendo fanboys should own an Xbox 360 just so you can play the third installment of Banjo and Kazooie

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    ok one i'm not american
    two its my money and i have more than enough to get one
    three i have and a wii too
    and four how the f#c@ am i a fanboy for wanting a console ?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_Wii
    ok one i'm not american
    two its my money and i have more than enough to get one
    three i have and a wii too
    and four how the f#c@ am i a fanboy for wanting a console ?

Honestly, though, why is it that you want one? They're expenxive as crap and have like 2 good games.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads