LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Mine twitches and shakes. Also sometimes you have to shake the wiimote around to get the cursor to pop up.

Member #
    Friends
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    Mine twitches and shakes. Also sometimes you have to shake the wiimote around to get the cursor to pop up.
    Interesting, I've never had any problems like that before. Maybe that's why I have the high score in bowling and hitting homeruns :P
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

Member #
    Friends
    Mine twitches and shakes if I'm too far away, about 5m +? And I have to shake to get my cursor up if I'm too close, probably because the sensor bar is above or below the level of my remote, I don't know, try moving closer.

Member #
    Friends
    Damn who would have thought? Theres alot of people who have this problem. My cursor disappears alot too.

Member #
    Friends
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Damn who would have thought? Theres alot of people who have this problem. My cursor disappears alot too.
    A random 2-3 people. Any other takers?

Out of millions only a few.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

Member #
    Friends
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Oh i found out another important piece of information about the PS3. Apparently you can not charge the controllers when the PS3 is off. http://benheck.com/. That is by far the most idiotic design flaw I have ever seen.

Its $9 I would rather spend elsewhere.
    So you wouldn't buy blueray discs either? Seems a blueray player is pointless to you.

Another English teacher in the forum hoow iss thiis fore yu? Du yu liikl thiis beetter? I type fast and make mistakes. Get over it. When I write important things it will get spell checked.
    Now your a retarded monkey with Tourettes. Sorry had to throw that out there.

Lethal you should try repositioning your sensor bar and move it closer to the edge of the TV or but it below it.

Theres alot of people who have this problem. My cursor disappears alot too.
    Wheres alot of people this is the first thread I have seen with twitching wiimotes. Well no shit your cursor moves off the screen when you aim your wiimote off screen. Oh noes!! my mouse cursor disappears when I move the mouse to far!! PCs suck!

Hook'em Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Oh i found out another important piece of information about the PS3. Apparently you can not charge the controllers when the PS3 is off. http://benheck.com/. That is by far the most idiotic design flaw I have ever seen.
    Oh god the ps3 is horrible. Thats a pretty bad example. My controller has never died on me. The only times it gets charged is when I play dvds on it. Or I could plug it in my laptop or anything else with a usb port. I see no reason to since the battery life is so good. Or you can buy a longer cable from monoprice.com for less than $4. IM sure thats alot of money for a little boy such as yourself

So you wouldn't buy blueray discs either? Seems a blueray player is pointless to you.
    Have you ever heard of renting? Its a pretty new technology. You can walk into a store and pick out a movie you want to watch. It costs less than $5.00and you get to borrow it for a couple of nights. After that you have to return it or they will charge you more money. Isnt that amazing

Now your a retarded monkey with Tourettes. Sorry had to throw that out there.
    Are you 10? That was the stupid comment ive heard in this section.

Wheres alot of people this is the first thread I have seen with twitching wiimotes. Well no shit your cursor moves off the screen when you aim your wiimote off screen. Oh noes!! my mouse cursor disappears when I move the mouse to far!! PCs suck!
    Theres alot of times im move it off screen and it will still be lost after I point it back. I have to move it all around just for it to show up.

Wheres alot of people this is the first thread
    Are you drunk? Wheres acphydro? We need an english teacher here.

Oh noes!!

Member #
    Friends
    okay now, you say that, wii dosent even have a charger unless you buy a seperate charger, oh no! they just want you to spend more money dont they?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    [QUOTE=Capt Elmer]Oh i found out another important piece of information about the PS3. Apparently you can not charge the controllers when the PS3 is off. http://benheck.com/. That is by far the most idiotic design flaw I have ever seen.

lol wtf that aint a design flaw lets see my samsong t9 needs to be charged through my pc but my pc needs to be on to charge it .. does that make my pc a design flaw .. NO.. i mean of course it needs to be on to charge it get power running through the damn system come on people wake up and get your heads out of your asses ..

Member #
    Friends
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    okay now, you say that, wii dosent even have a charger unless you buy a seperate charger, oh no! they just want you to spend more money dont they?
    The wii has replaceable batteries and all AA batteries work.
    The PS3 has to be charged through USB.
    Big difference? I say so.

lol wtf that aint a design flaw lets see my samsong t9 needs to be charged through my pc but my pc needs to be on to charge it .. does that make my pc a design flaw .. NO.. i mean of course it needs to be on to charge it get power running through the damn system come on people wake up and get your heads out of your asses ..
    My PC's USB ports supply 5 volts and i charge my iPod of it when its off.

Hook'em Wii

Ads