LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Sell it on eBay ... you might end up profiting. If you sell it worldwide and note it as "AS NEW", other countries will buy it for really high. Considering it's not even released yet here ...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    Take it to Gamestop, EB Games, etc. and see what you can get on a trade-in for a Wii. You might not get all your money back for your PS3, but it should be enough to cover a Wii.

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Those of you who didn't have a good childhood will buy a Sony console.

thats complete bullshit, i had a great childhood and had a ps1/2

Member #
    Friends
    7725-7615-5006-8472
    I say trade it for a bag of fruit snacks, but Im not even sure you'll be able to get that even for that large piece of junk ps3.

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    ill consider selling it for my bag of fruit snacks, but i think id be at more of a loss than you...........hmmmmmmmm......

Member #
    Friends
    Please sell it. Let someone else enjoy the system. If waving remotes through the air is satisfying to you, then go ahead and do it. If you want the most money for your system, then sell it on ebay. Eb games and gamestop are the some of the worst stores on this planet besides k-mart and walmart.

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Please sell it. Let someone else enjoy the system. If waving remotes through the air is satisfying to you, then go ahead and do it. If you want the most money for your system, then sell it on ebay. Eb games and gamestop are the some of the worst stores on this planet besides k-mart and walmart.
    He wants to get the same amount he spent. Ebay isn't gonna happen unless a person from another country wants it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    I'm trying to let someone else enjoy it, but it seems like nobody wants it. I put up some ads around my campus and no takers yet. Tried EB and Gamestop and they won't take it. They told me, "We've gotten too many PS3s back." I've always had good luck with both these stores, and there are certainly worse stores than these (Circuit City being one of them).

And in response to your smartass remark, "waving remotes" in the air IS fun. It seems Sony thinks so too, seeing as how they just filed a patent for a Wii-Remote style controller.

I don't understand why people take offense to these types of things. I bought the system, I wasn't satisfied, so I want something else.

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Do you have Resistence: Fall of Man? I played Co-Op with a friend and beat it in 13 hours, but it was 13 hours of real FPS fun though and we died a lot. The best part of the game is the Online 40 man maps If you don't have it, i suggest getting it. It's the only game i ever got for my PS3 and so far i think this game will help you get the most out of your PS3 at the moment.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders
    And in response to your smartass remark, "waving remotes" in the air IS fun. It seems Sony thinks so too, seeing as how they just filed a patent for a Wii-Remote style controller.

I don't understand why people take offense to these types of things. I bought the system, I wasn't satisfied, so I want something else.
    You'll come to find out that Wii&PS3 doesn't let facts get in the way of his opinions.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Ads