Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    It's... Kinda the same thing as buying wiipoints in the shop channel...

Except with this, you don't have to buy points. You directly pay for the stuff.

Sony just making it easier for people to buy their stuff.
    I don't see the harm.
    the things they'll use this for prob wont be like vc but probly buying bonuses for games etc.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    it just shows how bad they want money. i mean cmon. is that even a needed component? no, all it does is make it easier for them to get your money. i really hope it is just a rumor, i really do. if not that is sad. with them charging $50 more for the ps3 in canada, and now going to charge like $235 dollars more in the UK, then all i can smell is a greedy, dirty, hog.
    you know what that is called? its called making up their losses from the wapping 679,000 consoles theyve sold here. so they take it out on other countries. it was very brass of them to think anyone would pay that for a console, period, let alone one with problems still lurking 2 months later that their new update didnt do jack to fix. but, that of course, is my opinion.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    it just shows how bad they want money. i mean cmon. is that even a needed component? no, all it does is make it easier for them to get your money. i really hope it is just a rumor, i really do. if not that is sad. with them charging $50 more for the ps3 in canada, and now going to charge like $235 dollars more in the UK, then all i can smell is a greedy, dirty, hog.
    you know what that is called? its called making up their losses from the wapping 679,000 consoles theyve sold here. so they take it out on other countries. it was very brass of them to think anyone would pay that for a console, period, let alone one with problems still lurking 2 months later that their new update didnt do jack to fix. but, that of course, is my opinion.
    ninty makes profit per console on wii? i expect you to think the same as nintendo + more, referring to....greedy,dirty,hog

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Well the most obvious reason is Consumer Confidence.
    How do you get confidence from borrowing some elses money? Its no different than asking money from your mom.

Emergency situations and no direct link to bank account are two major reasons if you need a few

So speaking for yourself it does appear true that you shouldn't probably have one, especially after reading this last statement. You are implying that around 90% of the adult population is stupid, which is kind of ironic in your case, as that clearly proves my theory of you living in your own little fantasy world.
    I have $2,000 sitting in my bedroom in a fire safe box. I also have another $5,000 sitting in a cd that I can write checks with. Those are both of my emergency funds. They do not get spent unless its an emergency. No need for a credit card.

Theres that small portion of the population that actually pays it off every month. People who have credit card debt arent completely stupid, just stupid with their money.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    How do you get confidence from borrowing some elses money? Its no different than asking money from your mom.

I have $2,000 sitting in my bedroom in a fire safe box. I also have another $5,000 sitting in a cd that I can write checks with. Those are both of my emergency funds. They do not get spent unless its an emergency. No need for a credit card.

Theres that small portion of the population that actually pays it off every month. People who have credit card debt arent completely stupid, just stupid with their money.
    I guess you don't know what Consumer Confidence is? I'm sure when you have a credit card you don't go to ask your mum to borrow some money..do you?

Member #
    Friends
    You wasted money on a safe to put $2000 dollars in which could be in the bank gaining interest.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    When i was 18 I got one because I thought it was the smart thing to do. The interest rate was about 9% which isnt horrible, but its just plain stupid. I had it for a couple of years but wised up and got rid of it.

So, you don't use a bank card or anything?

Honestly, i wish there was something like this on the Wii for VC games.

It's probably better that there's not, or I'd waste a lot of money on those. Some of them are good, though.

There's very few of them that I don't have, but then I'd have to hook up ALL of my systems, which just makes a mess in the living room.

Like Sonic. I'm still not sure why i bought Sonic... I have 2 Genesis', and I may have it on DC, too, but I don't remember.

It's a good game, though. I remember when it came out I played it and hard drivin' all summer, between visits to the pool.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowTRobot
    You wasted money on a safe to put $2000 dollars in which could be in the bank gaining interest.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    Hehehe... that's good.

Maybe he's holding onto it in case society collapses. money won't be any good then, though, unless you're using it for toilet paper.

I've got about $3000 or so sitting in a tall safe right next to this computer. It's not in cash form, though This is the kind of currency that goes boom.

Member #
    Friends
    If we go any deeper into this discussion, I'm gonna have to break out my tinfoil hat...

Member #
    Friends
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowTRobot

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    Good point once again lol. I was thinking the same thing but decided it wasn't worth trying to talk good sense into the kid lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    If we go any deeper into this discussion, I'm gonna have to break out my tinfoil hat...
    If you double post again I'm gonna have to alert the mods :P
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads