LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    maybe you should both get a life? xD

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    That is complete garbage for real! What ever happened to the days of console gaming. There is all this extra stuff that is really not necessary! I agree that it is just another way for Sony to take your money. Once a transaction is easier to conduct, then people are more likely to shop and make impulsive purchases. Also, if this comes to the US (MOST LIKELY), I would say that it would be about 3 to 6 months before credit card numbers are stolen.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowTRobot
    You wasted money on a safe to put $2000 dollars in which could be in the bank gaining interest.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
    Yeah a whopping $35. Its a fireproof box not a safe. It also has my birth certificate and othe rimportant papers concerning my home. Your an idiot. Duuuuuuuurrr yourself tool

A savings account gets about 2% interest. Inflation is 4% so I would be losing 2% on my money every year. I keep $2000 at home in case I need the money very quickly. I keep the other $5,000 in a cd that gets about 5% interest which I can write checks on if needed. I also have money in a mutual fund that averages 12% per year, but I cant touch that until im 59 1/2 years old without being penalized. Go back to school little boy. Maybe someday when you grow up you will learn all about money.

Im still trying to figure out why you keep posting, when you have no idea what your talking about. You might as well just leave before you dig the hole any deeper

So, you don't use a bank card or anything?
    Just a check card. No credit cards or loans (besides my home) which will be paid off in less than 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz
    I guess you don't know what Consumer Confidence is? I'm sure when you have a credit card you don't go to ask your mum to borrow some money..do you?
    I know what confidence is. How does borrowing someone elses money give you confidence? I guess not having money and having to charge something makes you feel better? Maybe you feel better because they are willing to give you one? Heres a little tid bit of info. They will give a credit card to almost anyone. They will be morre willing to give you a credit card if they think you wont pay it off every month. Does that make you feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by acphydro
    Good point once again lol. I was thinking the same thing but decided it wasn't worth trying to talk good sense into the kid lol.
    Who would have thought the english teacher cant read? Go read my post, it says fireproof box not a safe Another one of your posts gets owned.

Quote Originally Posted by BlenderWizard
    What are you, the board police? You get beat up in school a lot, huh?

Anyway f uck you.
    Im telling you, he has a wiichat moderator wannabe shirt at home. Thats the only comebacks he has Isnt it sad? The funny part is he cant even read. Maybe literacy should be a forum rule? That would eliminate Crowtrobot and acyphydro for sure.
    Last edited by Wii&Ps3; 01-27-2007 at 03:54 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    A savings account gets about 2% interest. Inflation is 4% so I would be losing 2% on my money every year.
    This is honestly the dumbest thing I have ever read.

You can't LOSE money when you end up with MORE than you started with. If what you said is true, why do people have savings accounts?

And I would think a high roller such as yourself could do a little better than a $35 fireproof "box."

Besides the fact that you will be less likely to spend it, putting your money in a savings account is safer because it is insured. Banks and credit unions keep your money in a locked and fireproof safe (not some shitty box). And, they insure your money (up to $100,000) through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
    Last edited by CrowTRobot; 01-27-2007 at 04:28 PM.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    7791-8243-5459-4780

Who would have thought the english teacher cant read? Go read my post, it says fireproof box not a safe Another one of your posts gets owned.

Im telling you, he has a wiichat moderator wannabe shirt at home. Thats the only comebacks he has Isnt it sad? The funny part is he cant even read. Maybe literacy should be a forum rule? That would eliminate Crowtrobot and acyphydro for sure.
    I never said you had a safe and not a fireproof box son, so obviously you must be the one that can't read. There you are---owned again for the umpteenth time. Guess that means you just got eliminated.

DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    ^^^^Edit to original post, for those interested^^^^^
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah a whopping $35. Its a fireproof box not a safe. It also has my birth certificate and othe rimportant papers concerning my home. Your an idiot. Duuuuuuuurrr yourself tool

A savings account gets about 2% interest. Inflation is 4% so I would be losing 2% on my money every year. I keep $2000 at home in case I need the money very quickly. I keep the other $5,000 in a cd that gets about 5% interest which I can write checks on if needed. I also have money in a mutual fund that averages 12% per year, but I cant touch that until im 59 1/2 years old without being penalized. Go back to school little boy. Maybe someday when you grow up you will learn all about money.

Im still trying to figure out why you keep posting, when you have no idea what your talking about. You might as well just leave before you dig the hole any deeper

Just a check card. No credit cards or loans (besides my home) which will be paid off in less than 4 years.

I know what confidence is. How does borrowing someone elses money give you confidence? I guess not having money and having to charge something makes you feel better? Maybe you feel better because they are willing to give you one? Heres a little tid bit of info. They will give a credit card to almost anyone. They will be morre willing to give you a credit card if they think you wont pay it off every month. Does that make you feel better?

You obviously don't know what Consumer Confidence is. It's when consumers have the confidence to go and purchase items knowing that they can spend the money on luxuries rather than necessities, I don't have a credit card, I wouldn't get one, but for those are aren't well off, a credit card's a gift from Heaven. Plus it benefits the economyfor obvious reasons.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowTRobot
    This is honestly the dumbest thing I have ever read.

You can't LOSE money when you end up with MORE than you started with. If what you said is true, why do people have savings accounts?

And I would think a high roller such as yourself could do a little better than a $35 fireproof "box."

Besides the fact that you will be less likely to spend it, putting your money in a savings account is safer because it is insured. Banks and credit unions keep your money in a locked and fireproof safe (not some shitty box). And, they insure your money (up to $100,000) through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).

What dont you understand? I have it in my house if I need money fast. Thats why its an emergency fund. I dont know why people have a savings account? Theres alot better places to stick your money. A cd is a great place for a short amount of time. A mutual fund is better for long term. If you enjoy getting 2% on your money, then so be it. I enjoy having a couple grand on hand, and another backup just in case. Please stop posting in this thread. Your obviously too young to understand money. The only thing you understand is "allowance".

How am I a high roller? I dont need anything better than a $35 box. Its hidden in my house so if someone broke in, they would not find it. If my house catches on fire then its fine too. So whats the big deal?

Besides the fact that you will be less likely to spend it
    Its an emergency fund. Can you read?????? It doesnt get spent.

You obviously don't know what Consumer Confidence is. It's when consumers have the confidence to go and purchase items knowing that they can spend the money on luxuries rather than necessities, I don't have a credit card, I wouldn't get one, but for those are aren't well off, a credit card's a gift from Heaven. Plus it benefits the economyfor obvious reasons.
    Its called being broke. Broke poeple buy things they cant afford. Go to www.daveramsey.com to learn about money. You will thank me in the future. If yo udont believe me, download his entire cd program from google (search dave ramsey torrent) and it will pop up. I suggest you buy it though since its an awesome program.

I never said you had a safe and not a fireproof box son, so obviously you must be the one that can't read. There you are---owned again for the umpteenth time. Guess that means you just got eliminated.
    Your replys are getting sadder and sadder. I guess I havent done anything to call out the forum wannabe moderator? You agreed with the other guy about me "wasting my money on a safe". Sorry sir, wrong again I guess you will come back with another stupid reply and try and hide it with some crappy animation

Member #
    Friends
    7791-8243-5459-4780

Wii&PS3

Yes, agreed with his intentions and point of posting. Never stated once anything about a safe or fireproof box, learn to understand the difference. Your posts seem to dying down considerably after you got owned, which is understandable, I would be less likely to show my face too

So yeah, you wasted money on whatever it is you bought to store it in, when a bank account is completely free with other minor benefits.

By the way you also bought a $600 box. If your gonna spend $600 on a box, it may as well have some functionality to it other that a toaster. That's what makes you look stupid. Once again your posts continue to be trampled on, yet you stick around for some unknown reason.
    Last edited by acphydro; 01-28-2007 at 09:19 AM.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

Member #
    Friends
    You all are such nerds, fighting about the ups and downs of credit cards vs. whatever system Wii&Ps3 has. Especially him, who started all this in the first place. (Read the fourth reply in this thread if you don't remember.) It's even nerdier since this topic has now lost all relation to the Ps3, but this comes as no surprise since almost no thread stays on track for long once Wii&Ps3 posts there.
    Last edited by Ruman; 01-28-2007 at 01:03 PM.

Ads