LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
  1. #21
    3D Artist sagema's Avatar
    Member #
    6192
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,685
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Microsoft still hasn't confirmed the 360 price drop rumors. But Nintendo and Sony have confirmed theirs for now.

    What will hurt Sony the most is being dead last(by years) in dropping their console price.
    Last edited by sagema; 01-27-2007 at 12:37 AM.

  2. #22
    \/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    9100
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Surfside Beach, SC
    Posts
    323
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    cause i dont like seeing this ps3 forum get nothing but negative feedback and the center of all for ripping on the ps3 (+ debating and the feeling of totally owning a newbs "Reasons why ps3 sucks" article is just one that cant be beaten"
    i totally understand where youre coming from, i really do. but all i can say is what ive already said before, they did it to themselves. i would wish nothing more than for their console to be doing excellent. but they screwed up. would you feel sorry for the guy who does something absolutely dumb to go to jail? and then protect him when people rip on him? may be a bad example, but its all i got to say they did it. i dont know what else to tell you dude.

    edit---- i hate microsoft too if that makes you feel any better. i just didnt start hating sony till 2 months ago. ive hated microsoft for years. but i still use windows..because i pretty much have no choice as far as compatibility..wont buy an xbox though.
    Last edited by dedpoet777; 01-27-2007 at 12:39 AM.
    \/\/ho's Got

    Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

  3. #23
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    i totally understand where youre coming from, i really do. but all i can say is what ive already said before, they did it to themselves. i would wish nothing more than for their console to be doing excellent. but they screwed up. would you feel sorry for the guy who does something absolutely dumb to go to jail? and then protect him when people rip on him? may be a bad example, but its all i got to say they did it. i dont know what else to tell you dude.

    edit---- i hate microsoft too if that makes you feel any better. i just didnt start hating sony till 2 months ago. ive hated microsoft for years. but i still use windows..because i pretty much have no choice as far as compatibility..wont buy an xbox though.
    that example is kinda on a different level but i really only defend it for amusement and to protect these forum(s) (ex: im not over on the ps3chat defending ps3 because i could care less about ps3)
    and now with this mask i portray, defending systems, then saying i dont like them, well i do believe that last comment was directed towards me...i dont hate M$ i have a xbox360 and its my favorite of the 3, i sold my wii =]

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  4. #24
    \/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    9100
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Surfside Beach, SC
    Posts
    323
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    that example is kinda on a different level but i really only defend it for amusement and to protect these forum(s) (ex: im not over on the ps3chat defending ps3 because i could care less about ps3)
    and now with this mask i portray, defending systems, then saying i dont like them, well i do believe that last comment was directed towards me...i dont hate M$ i have a xbox360 and its my favorite of the 3, i sold my wii =]
    cool man whatever keeps your boat afloat dude. defend it for fun, fine with me. anyway, as far as the gaming industry, though i think microsoft has as much business in it as a pedophile in a classroom,but before id buy the ps3 id buy the xbox. but in reality i wont buy either right now.

    i hate ms because for the richest company in the world, gaming aside, i think they put out garbage, as in windows. the richest company in the world should be putting out absolute quality stuff. there are things, plenty of them, being added in vista that the mac os has had for years. they put the zune out to try to combat apple there, put the xbox out to get into the gaming industry. they got their nose everywhere except where it needs to be, which is making a good os. xp was the best by far, and i dont know what you know about macs, but look it up, vista is a flat out rip off. they have yet to be creative except on a few minor details.
    so...that is why i hate them. they dont put out quality and they do very few things original. imho, of course.
    \/\/ho's Got

    Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

  5. #25
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    cool man whatever keeps your boat afloat dude. defend it for fun, fine with me. anyway, as far as the gaming industry, though i think microsoft has as much business in it as a pedophile in a classroom,but before id buy the ps3 id buy the xbox. but in reality i wont buy either right now.

    i hate ms because for the richest company in the world, gaming aside, i think they put out garbage, as in windows. the richest company in the world should be putting out absolute quality stuff. there are things, plenty of them, being added in vista that the mac os has had for years. they put the zune out to try to combat apple there, put the xbox out to get into the gaming industry. they got their nose everywhere except where it needs to be, which is making a good os. xp was the best by far, and i dont know what you know about macs, but look it up, vista is a flat out rip off. they have yet to be creative except on a few minor details.
    so...that is why i hate them. they dont put out quality and they do very few things original. imho, of course.
    i agree with you on all that but i just love windows XP and how the 360 is set up as an all-purpose entertainment system with great games backing it up (+ a lot of my friends have one and got me new friends that i would have never became real friends with beforE (jocks))

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  6. #26
    \/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    9100
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Surfside Beach, SC
    Posts
    323
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i agree with you on all that but i just love windows XP and how the 360 is set up as an all-purpose entertainment system with great games backing it up (+ a lot of my friends have one and got me new friends that i would have never became real friends with beforE (jocks))
    oh it is. i totally agree with you. and i will admit, THE ONLY REASON, i dont like the xbox, is cause i dont like ms. but yes, i love xp, only cause of compatibility and its cheaper than running the mac os. i love macs too though.
    the xbox has some really really sweet features. and once they got the initial few bugs worked out, their console has been really good. there werent even that many bugs on it to begin with, and they rushed it bigtime. sony took their time and still messed up waaay worse. i think eventually i will come around to buying a 360. i must say it is looking tempting. however, part of me still wants to hold out to see what sony does. but i will only stay on hold for a limited time. some games, though, im really going to miss.
    \/\/ho's Got

    Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

  7. #27
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    oh it is. i totally agree with you. and i will admit, THE ONLY REASON, i dont like the xbox, is cause i dont like ms. but yes, i love xp, only cause of compatibility and its cheaper than running the mac os. i love macs too though.
    the xbox has some really really sweet features. and once they got the initial few bugs worked out, their console has been really good. there werent even that many bugs on it to begin with, and they rushed it bigtime. sony took their time and still messed up waaay worse. i think eventually i will come around to buying a 360. i must say it is looking tempting. however, part of me still wants to hold out to see what sony does. but i will only stay on hold for a limited time. some games, though, im really going to miss.
    once i get my hdtv im going to get to take advantage of renting hd movies off my 360, im pyched for that =] yah 360 had a bigger than normal defective rate with launch but those numbers quickly reduced once they got the major bugs out, now their just bugs where like you get an update and your 360 crashes which even the wii did too
    hmm
    gears of war
    dead rising
    crackdown
    saints row
    bioshock
    mass effect
    360 is where the devs are at =] well atleast now..and their all second generation games

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  8. #28
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    I still am not liking Sony! They're holding my favorite games above where I can reach them, no matter how high I jump I can't play them! If they improve, they'll
    get better feedback except from Fanboys and they don't count, anyway yeah I loved my PS2! I LOVED IT!!!!!!! NOW ITS IN MY GOD DAMNED BASEMENT!!! Sony is killin' me here!


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  9. #29
    \/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    9100
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Surfside Beach, SC
    Posts
    323
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    once i get my hdtv im going to get to take advantage of renting hd movies off my 360, im pyched for that =] yah 360 had a bigger than normal defective rate with launch but those numbers quickly reduced once they got the major bugs out, now their just bugs where like you get an update and your 360 crashes which even the wii did too
    hmm
    gears of war
    dead rising
    crackdown
    saints row
    bioshock
    mass effect
    360 is where the devs are at =] well atleast now..and their all second generation games
    oh yeah some great games for sure. and yep i heard about that update crash the wii had on some consoles. im definitely glad i got a good one.
    im really stoked for assassins creed also, and glad it is on both 360 and ps3. that game looks amazing. plus i am an old socom 1,2,3 junkie. i will really miss that. if youda told me i would have felt like i do now even 2 months ago, i would have been shocked. especially since i have even considered getting an xbox. ha. they are looking seriously tempting.
    \/\/ho's Got

    Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

  10. #30
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    I still am not liking Sony! They're holding my favorite games above where I can reach them, no matter how high I jump I can't play them! If they improve, they'll
    get better feedback except from Fanboys and they don't count, anyway yeah I loved my PS2! I LOVED IT!!!!!!! NOW ITS IN MY GOD DAMNED BASEMENT!!! Sony is killin' me here!
    same situation with wii? yah
    the systems have been out a matter of months

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Character Guide Thread
    By Splash_King in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 08:58 PM
  2. 2007 Console War In Review
    By CantGetAWii in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 01:38 PM
  3. US video game sales soar to record 17.9 billion dollars
    By Game_Pro in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 02:50 PM
  4. DS UK Sales Revenue...Holy Bejeebers!!!
    By Rolex in forum Nintendo DS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 12:55 PM
  5. Nintendo Breaks Records with Wii and NIntendo DS
    By KHudson in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 12:54 AM

Search tags for this page

ps spell

Click on a term to search for related topics.