LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by PtonJalken
    are you that obsessed your taking pictures? big deal, my walmart is clean of wiis. maybe the demand is currently filled at your area. a picture or 2(could even be fake or empty boxes, not saying THOSE are for sure) of a store means nothing vs. all the reports/facts.

btw , its ps3 section not Wii. :P
    of course when he says it no one believes them then they call him a loser or whatever for just proving it to them

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sglocoz
    sup ****en loser i went 2 ur photobucket its billm0066 and about u dont go 2 walmart liyer u ****en work there ****en loser so keep on stocking them up and taking pixs of them and sayen they dont sell making 5 bucks n hour sayen u got 3 ps3 u dont even hav 1 or a ps1 at that
    I cant even understand that. I think you said I work there??? Sorry bud but im in real estate. I hate walmart and will only go in if I need something bad. I would rather drive an extra 3 miles for Meijer.

So what if I own a ps3? Just because your too stupid/poor to own one doesnt mean you can try and knock me down to your level.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    of course when he says it no one believes them then they call him a loser or whatever for just proving it to them
    i geuss prooving ppl wrong is ok
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    for such an anti-wii i doubt you bought 3. And i see empty boxes behind glass all the time, and pictures can be easily manipulated/staged - while facts cant
    I can take a pic of the two in my home. I cant get the third because it already went to my g/f boss. How can I take the pic for you to believe it? You can doubt me all you want, but I dont lie. Lets make a wager. If I take the pics how you want, you have to put

"Wii&Ps3 owned me" in your profile. Now put up or shut up.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    I can take a pic of the two in my home. I cant get the third because it already went to my g/f boss. How can I take the pic for you to believe it? You can doubt me all you want, but I dont lie. Lets make a wager. If I take the pics how you want, you have to put

"Wii&Ps3 owned me" in your profile. Now put up or shut up.
    Im pretty sure i can state whatever i want, whether it be doubts to complaints or opinions. That coming from you really means nothing since 99% of the people dont care/have had enough of your meaningless jealousy posts about the Wii or the Ps3 doing 'great' against all facts.

and again about the pics, that could be some pic off the web for all anyone cares. and i dont care if those pics are real, you prob ran to walmart right after they got shipment lol.
    (dam wiimote typing is harsh on ze wrist)
    Last edited by PtonJalken; 01-29-2007 at 01:04 PM.

PSWii Owner

Member #
    Friends
    hate walmart and will only go in if I need something bad. I would rather drive an extra 3 miles for Meijer.
    Finally something we can agree on.

And people, pictures don't lie. That isn't a photoshopped image. For some reason, his Wal-Mart is unlike 98% of the other Wal-Marts in the U.S. and had them in stock (although there was a shipment delivered to them on Saturday).

Wii&PS3 provided the proof we wanted, so you gotta give him credit.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    I said "tell me how to take the pictures and I will do it". I can put a little sign that says "ptonjalken sucks" if you want. I can snap a pic of the receipts. I will say it again. Put up or shut up. I think your just worried that I will prove you wrong .

Did you know there are serial numbers on the receipt and on the box? Dummy boxes dont get those. I can take a pic of those as well Sorry buddy your gonna lose on this one.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    I said "tell me how to take the pictures and I will do it". I can put a little sign that says "ptonjalken sucks" if you want. I can snap a pic of the receipts. I will say it again. Put up or shut up. I think your just worried that I will prove you wrong .

Did you know there are serial numbers on the receipt and on the box? Dummy boxes dont get those. I can take a pic of those as well Sorry buddy your gonna lose on this one.
    what are you talking about 'buddy', i can believe you bought em. But you probably sat outside like a hounddog waiting to get in and snap a pic at the new stock percisely for this forum.

PSWii Owner

Member #
    Friends
    Not quite. I was getting some stuff and wanted to find out how much the ps3remote control was. To my surprise another round of wiis were sitting there. The workers said they were they all weekend. IM just stating what I found.

for such an anti-wii i doubt you bought 3.
    It looks like you were doubting me here . I bought them to make a small profit. I should have done it the first time, but I thought they were selling for under $300.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Not quite. I was getting some stuff and wanted to find out how much the ps3remote control was. To my surprise another round of wiis were sitting there. The workers said they were they all weekend. IM just stating what I found.

It looks like you were doubting me here . I bought them to make a small profit. I should have done it the first time, but I thought they were selling for under $300.
    big deal, i doubted you and then you supported your reasoning. Call the media?

PSWii Owner

Ads