LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 135
  1. #41
    Banned. Yes, me too. Ruman's Avatar
    Member #
    12127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Elmer
    where do you live Wii&PS3? I called my Wallmart and they didnt have any

    Been looking for another one for my neighbor for weeks now.
    I don't think that's why he wants to know where you live...just a warning...

  2. #42
    Banned. Yes, me too. Ruman's Avatar
    Member #
    12127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Holy crap, you're really desperate to prove him wrong...get a life...

  3. #43
    WiiChat Member SuperH's Avatar
    Member #
    3078
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    242
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Actually, about the rich and poor issue... A lot of the times, people become wealthy because they know how to manage their money; Wii&PS3 is right. Other times, poor people are poor because they never had the means to get a good education, but they slave their asses off for years at minimum wage jobs (because they hadn't the means to get an education) to get their families by, not because they are bad with money, so sagema is right too.

    There are just some cases where the rich inherit their money, and a business that makes them a fortune and have people run it without the businessman having to do anything at all. And, there are times where poor people make their own bad decisions that put them in bad places. These are stereotypes. Get over them!

  4. #44
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperH
    Actually, about the rich and poor issue... A lot of the times, people become wealthy because they know how to manage their money; Wii&PS3 is right. Other times, poor people are poor because they never had the means to get a good education, but they slave their asses off for years at minimum wage jobs (because they hadn't the means to get an education) to get their families by, not because they are bad with money, so sagema is right too.

    There are just some cases where the rich inherit their money, and a business that makes them a fortune and have people run it without the businessman having to do anything at all. And, there are times where poor people make their own bad decisions that put them in bad places. These are stereotypes. Get over them!
    Poor is a mindframe. People are poor because they think poor. Being broke is not having any money without a poor persons mentality. Theres a big difference between broke and poor. Poor people hate the rich, because they think rich people are evil. I know alot of rich people and they are some of the most generous people you will ever meet. You guys can argue until your blue in the face, but I work with rich people, poor people, and broke people every single day since I specialize in foreclosed homes.

    Wii&Ps3 please stop putting your foot in your mouth. You are proving my point with every word you write down.
    You are just plain stupid. I didnt validate your point about anything. Rich people are rich because they understand money and they know how to control it. Poor people let their money control them. Just leave the thread since the only thing that escapes your mouth in useless nonsense.

    Agreed!!! I still need help finding a few houses but am having trouble understanding the closing costs thing.
    Its really not that difficult. Maybe if you say please, I might teach you how not to get screwed over with your closing costs Thats if you are even old enough to buy a home. Or if you even have a job :
    Last edited by Wii&Ps3; 01-30-2007 at 04:54 PM.

  5. #45
    Wii & DFI acphydro's Avatar
    Member #
    11823
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    423
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Poor is a mindframe. People are poor because they think poor. Being broke is not having any money without a poor persons mentality. Theres a big difference between broke and poor. Poor people hate the rich, because they think rich people are evil. I know alot of rich people and they are some of the most generous people you will ever meet. You guys can argue until your blue in the face, but I work with rich people, poor people, and broke people every single day since I specialize in foreclosed homes.



    You are just plain stupid. I didnt validate your point about anything. Rich people are rich because they understand money and they know how to control it. Poor people let their money control them. Just leave the thread since the only thing that escapes your mouth in useless nonsense.



    Its really not that difficult. Maybe if you say please, I might teach you how not to get screwed over with your closing costs Thats if you are even old enough to buy a home. Or if you even have a job :
    Please elaborate for me then as I meet the requirements.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

  6. #46
    WiiChat Member Chaz's Avatar
    Member #
    7178
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    116
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Poor is a mindframe. People are poor because they think poor. Being broke is not having any money without a poor persons mentality. Theres a big difference between broke and poor. Poor people hate the rich, because they think rich people are evil. I know alot of rich people and they are some of the most generous people you will ever meet. You guys can argue until your blue in the face, but I work with rich people, poor people, and broke people every single day since I specialize in foreclosed homes

    Oh dear...what kind of bullshit is that lol. Poor people hate the rich..er..no they don't? They may envy them, but they don't hate them and your part about the mindframe is partly right, I can see what you're trying to say but that's a theory, not even an opinion nor a fact, and yes there is a big difference between broke and poor, the broke have nothing and the poor have a little, enough to get them by.

    And just so you can't try to make an issue out of my wealth, I can assure you I am more wealthy than you

  7. #47
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz
    Oh dear...what kind of bullshit is that lol. Poor people hate the rich..er..no they don't? They may envy them, but they don't hate them and your part about the mindframe is partly right, I can see what you're trying to say but that's a theory, not even an opinion nor a fact, and yes there is a big difference between broke and poor, the broke have nothing and the poor have a little, enough to get them by.

    And just so you can't try to make an issue out of my wealth, I can assure you I am more wealthy than you
    You are so dumb im having a hard time typing from laughing so hard. Who cares if have more money than me? Im only 24 and I have plenty of time to make alot of money. Were you born into a rich family, or did you earn it? I own lots of real estate and do very well with my business. Im also going to open another business within 2 years after I expand my current one to where I need it to be. I bought my first home when i was 22 with a nice down payment. I pay cash for my cars and have no debt besides my house. Im doing very well for myself. Especially since my area has the worst real estate market in the united states, and I doubled my money since last year. Im going to double it again this year, and the year after. You have no idea what a poor or broker person is. I deal with it on a daily basis.

    Being broke just means you have no money, but you dont possess a negative mindframe and are actually able to control your money. Being poor means you have no money, but will go out to buy lottery tickets and a 40oz of old english because your money controls you.
    Last edited by Wii&Ps3; 01-30-2007 at 05:11 PM.

  8. #48
    Wii Nerd gamechaser001's Avatar
    Member #
    7118
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    432
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Last time I posted my local walmart has 5 wiis in stock, everyone called me a liar. I guess i should have taken pictures of them . Unfortunately I had to go into walmart today (I hate walmart) for a couple of things and guess what I saw? 15 wiis sitting on the shelf. Nobody was even looking at them. You know what I didnt see? If you guessed a ps3 then your right. The lady said they have been there all weekend. She said they sold a few, but it wasnt as crazy as expected.





    If you need a wii go check your walmart. Ive found that if one store gets them in, then most of them will. It was the same thing with the ps3 as well. I bought three of them. One went to my g/f boss for his kids, and the other two will either go on ebay, co worker, or a friend. Im still surprised that they are selling for over $300 on ebay. I guess people are too lazy to check local stores. Maybe I have a magic walmart? Who knows.....
    If you look at the image, you will see that there are X360s and a PSP in stock, and since I have both, I can truthfully say that the XBOX 360 and the PSP are the best consoles/portables out on the market, while the PS3, which is WAY overpriced, and has grapical errors, is sold out, I wouldn't be suprised if all those PS3s were returned and the Wiis became sold out soon


    No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

    If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

  9. #49
    Banned. Yes, me too. Ruman's Avatar
    Member #
    12127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Its really not that difficult. Maybe if you say please, I might teach you how not to get screwed over with your closing costs Thats if you are even old enough to buy a home. Or if you even have a job :
    Holy crap! Why do you assume that everyone here is like that? In case you haven't noticed, some of the stuff said on this site makes it perfectly clear that there are kids as young as 5 on this site, and probably as old as 40, and every age in between.

  10. #50
    Banned. Yes, me too. Ruman's Avatar
    Member #
    12127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    You are so dumb im having a hard time typing from laughing so hard. Who cares if have more money than me? Im only 24 and I have plenty of time to make alot of money. Were you born into a rich family, or did you earn it? I own lots of real estate and do very well with my business. Im also going to open another business within 2 years after I expand my current one to where I need it to be. I bought my first home when i was 22 with a nice down payment. I pay cash for my cars and have no debt besides my house. Im doing very well for myself. Especially since my area has the worst real estate market in the united states, and I doubled my money since last year. Im going to double it again this year, and the year after. You have no idea what a poor or broker person is. I deal with it on a daily basis.

    Being broke just means you have no money, but you dont possess a negative mindframe and are actually able to control your money. Being poor means you have no money, but will go out to buy lottery tickets and a 40oz of old english because your money controls you.
    There he goes again with the bragging...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Bestbuy sold out of Wiis... PS3s are sitting on the shelf!
    By wiicanada in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 06:24 AM
  2. No Wiis, but 3 PS3s at Fred Meyer!
    By JoeTheZombie in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 11:57 AM
  3. Wii now in stock @ Amazon.co.uk
    By NuFLo in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 03:19 PM