LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

No ps3's in stock, but plenty of wiis

Last time I posted my local walmart has 5 wiis in stock, everyone called me a liar. I guess i should have taken pictures of them . Unfortunately I had to go into walmart today (I hate walmart) for a couple of things and guess what I saw? 15 wiis sitting on the shelf. Nobody was even looking at them. You know what I didnt see? If you guessed a ps3 then your right. The lady said they have been there all weekend. She said they sold a few, but it wasnt as crazy as expected.

If you need a wii go check your walmart. Ive found that if one store gets them in, then most of them will. It was the same thing with the ps3 as well. I bought three of them. One went to my g/f boss for his kids, and the other two will either go on ebay, co worker, or a friend. Im still surprised that they are selling for over $300 on ebay. I guess people are too lazy to check local stores. Maybe I have a magic walmart? Who knows.....
    Last edited by Wii&Ps3; 01-28-2007 at 08:21 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    are you that obsessed your taking pictures? big deal, my walmart is clean of wiis. maybe the demand is currently filled at your area. a picture or 2(could even be fake or empty boxes, not saying THOSE are for sure) of a store means nothing vs. all the reports/facts.

btw , its ps3 section not Wii. :P
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    Quote Originally Posted by PtonJalken
    are you that obsessed your taking pictures? big deal, my walmart is clean of wiis. maybe the demand is currently filled at your area. a picture or 2(could even be fake or empty boxes, not saying THOSE are for sure) of a store means nothing vs. all the reports/facts.

Weird. No walmarts near me have them. I go to walmart often and always go back to the games section for kicks. No place around me has them, but they've all got ps3s. Maybe the demand for your area is indeed filled.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by PtonJalken

Last time I didnt people called me liars. Im sure walmart would put empty boxes behind locked glass I have two sitting in my room. I can take pics of those as well

Btw I mentioned the ps3 so its fine where its posted.

Member #
    Friends
    6500-2248-4442-5882
    WalMart had empty boxes behind glass even weeks before launch. A friend of mine works there... He says they do that to keep the display from looking fugly.
    Nintendo Wii / Intec Cooling Station & Recharging Dock
    2X Wii Remote / 2X Intec Battery Packs
    1X Nunchuk
    1X GameCube WaveBird
    Wii: Mario Party 8; Need For Speed: Carbon; Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition; Sonic & the Secret Rings; Wii Play; Wii Sports
    N64: Pokemon Snap!; Super Mario 64
    NES: The Legend of Zelda; Mario Bros.; Super Mario Bros.; Super Mario Bros. 3

Member #
    Friends
    4244-0554-3830-7191
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Last time I didnt people called me liars. Im sure walmart would put empty boxes behind locked glass I have two sitting in my room. I can take pics of those as well

Btw I mentioned the ps3 so its fine where its posted.
    The Nile River isn't just in Egypt.
    Everyone's favorite Jewish kid!

Member #
    Friends
    Wal-Mart got a big shipment of Wiis in over the weekend. I also saw about 8 in my Wal-Mart on Saturday. When I went again on Sunday, they were gone.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    dont believe anything they tell you at wallmart, or any retail store. I used to work at target and i always made crap up like that. They probably just got them in that day
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    This is the second time I saw them there. Last time they werent behind glass. There was somebody watching them though.

WalMart had empty boxes behind glass even weeks before launch. A friend of mine works there... He says they do that to keep the display from looking fugly.
    I bought 3 of them. They are all real.

Member #
    Friends
    There are exceptions to every rule. All I know is where I live, people are still standing in lines when establishments like Wal-mart, Best Buy, Target, Circuit city, and Sears open, to get their hands on a Wii. They get like 10-15 in and they only have like half of those available because of the inside men (employees) picking the stash before they open. Itís like nothing I have ever seen!

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
    Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?
    Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
    Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
    Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
    Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.
    Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 01-29-2007 at 07:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads