Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    getting all three or two consoles is a waste of money, that's why I only have one, the best and the only one I like of the three current-gen consoles: the Wii

2. Ads

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Ironic that he sold his wii for a ps3 - seeing that the ps3 is a big bucket of overpriced wee-wee.

Member #
    Friends
    lol please explaing to me why the ps3 is over priced wee wee ?... only thing making it over price is the blu ray player ..i to thought it was a peice of shit but after actually reading about wat it comes with its basicly a good price for wat it comes with.. i am not a sony fanboy wat so ever as i have all the consoles except a ps3 ganna get one soon though..its basicly new/old technology.. why new/old cause cell processor was on paper for couple of years did not go in production till the ps3 i think..its prabably crap now cause of devs having a hard time programming .. but the more devs program for the ps3 the more they learn.. example take a pc game that first used dx9.0 compare it to now youll see a difference.. if you dont then your really blind... lets see you program a game heck even just go to the book store and pick up a programming book does that shit look easy nope sorry so all you fan boys should just grow up cause pc rules jhahahahah..now open to some flaming and please make it good lol

Member #
    Friends
    They're both worth the money

Wii+PS3=Great Combination

Member #
    Friends
    I dont know how anyone could be that stupid, i know there isnt that many games on the Wii at the moment ( same goes for the PS3) but the Wii is getting some of the biggest titles this year. The PS3 isnt really getting anything, and the good games the PS3 is getting are already on the 360.
    He would be better off keeping the Wii and getting a 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Yes yes I hate this thread..Sovieto, your friend sucks..and you suck more for making this thread and supporting your brainless friend
    Actually you're just contributing to the suckyness. If he truelly thinks the Ps3 will be the system for him then why the hell shouldn't he go for what he wants?

All the systems have their own strengths so it would be perfectly ok to get all 3 which is something I'd like to do, but if you don't want to get all 3 that's ok too. Just don't tell me I'm wrong for not having your opinion.

The fantardism in this thread is unbearable. I agree with Trulen
    Last edited by En4Neo; 02-14-2007 at 03:24 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    North Olmsted, Ohio

i guess he has balls

Official AOTS and Xplay Fanclub Member #1 and Leader

Spoiler Alert!

^^^ serious spoiler

Member #
    Friends
    En4Neo is right- if he didn't like the Wii, and he does like the PS3, then he obviously made the right choice.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by nizmoboy98
    lol please explaing to me why the ps3 is over priced wee wee ?... only thing making it over price is the blu ray player ..i to thought it was a peice of shit but after actually reading about wat it comes with its basicly a good price for wat it comes with.. i am not a sony fanboy wat so ever as i have all the consoles except a ps3 ganna get one soon though..its basicly new/old technology.. why new/old cause cell processor was on paper for couple of years did not go in production till the ps3 i think..its prabably crap now cause of devs having a hard time programming .. but the more devs program for the ps3 the more they learn.. example take a pc game that first used dx9.0 compare it to now youll see a difference.. if you dont then your really blind... lets see you program a game heck even just go to the book store and pick up a programming book does that shit look easy nope sorry so all you fan boys should just grow up cause pc rules jhahahahah..now open to some flaming and please make it good lol
    PS3 sucks balls sorry. Not explaining anything cause I just don't care enough to be a fan boy for any console. Its just a computer games console? Not Jesus Christ's f**king personally endorsed machine to bring man to the final stages of enlightenment through gaming (wtf did I just write? anyways)... nope its just a big clunky sh*tty overpriced luxury item.

Quote Originally Posted by nizmoboy98
    lets see you program a game heck even just go to the book store and pick up a programming book does that shit look easy nope sorry
    I could try programming a game. But first I'd have to go to uni for 4 years, then get a massive budget to finance everything, as well as a large team of people to do various tasks - and it would be a great game.

Lets see a games programmer do my job - see how well he does... Oh he's sh*t at it because he isn't qualified? Like me making computer games on my own.

I don't like arguing online - Because taking part in an argument on the internet is like entering the special olympics. You might win, but you're still a retard.

Last edited by BrandonMcAuslan; 02-14-2007 at 07:32 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan

Taking part in an argument on the internet is like entering the special olympics. You might win, but you're still a retard. like me because i'm argueing and like, im so much c00ler and 1337 than u n00bzers el oh el BBQ

quoting stuff that was posted on the internet in '01 is like being a ****tard

oh wait.... it IS being a ****tard...

Official AOTS and Xplay Fanclub Member #1 and Leader

Spoiler Alert!

^^^ serious spoiler

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Ads