Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    haha whats that from?

Member #
    Friends
    Oh my God. Holy ****ing God. You now have absolutely no excuse to criticize anyone who flames you. I don't know what sick thoughts go through your head, and frankly, i don't want to, but for some weird reason you think getting flamed is a good thing. That must be it; there's no other explanation. This isn't like that folding thread or anything, this is pure fanboyism. If it's another flame war you want, it's another flame war you'll get. But you will lose. And you know it. You and your little sidekick Sovieto don't stand a chance. The flamers will show no mercy. I know history will repeat itself again after this is over, and i know that you will always lose. So for once in your life, listen to me, end this NOW, and everything will be fine. All you are doing is starting a war. THIS NEEDS TO STOP. NOW. I know this will most likely be ignored, but please, just listen once.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruman
    Oh my God. Holy ****ing God. You now have absolutely no excuse to criticize anyone who flames you. I don't know what sick thoughts go through your head, and frankly, i don't want to, but for some weird reason you think getting flamed is a good thing. That must be it; there's no other explanation. This isn't like that folding thread or anything, this is pure fanboyism. If it's another flame war you want, it's another flame war you'll get. But you will lose. And you know it. You and your little sidekick Sovieto don't stand a chance. The flamers will show no mercy. I know history will repeat itself again after this is over, and i know that you will always lose. So for once in your life, listen to me, end this NOW, and everything will be fine. All you are doing is starting a war. THIS NEEDS TO STOP. NOW. I know this will most likely be ignored, but please, just listen once.
    He should just leave hehe.
    But Sovieto is cool, and definitly not his sidekick.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    Maybe what I type in english is showing japanese on your computers? I didnt write this. I even called him a fanboy (reread the original post). You guys are the definition of illiterate.

Member #
    Friends
    4244-0554-3830-7191
    That's great. Leave this forum; your opinions are stupid and nobody likes or respects you.
    Everyone's favorite Jewish kid!

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Maybe what I type in english is showing japanese on your computers? I didnt write this. I even called him a fanboy (reread the original post). You guys are the definition of illiterate.
    I Know you didnt write it, but its obvious that your a bias fanboy. Who usually only takes the 'Ps3' sides of the facts. (And maybe you should put that text in a Quote box for it doesnt fool people who might think you DID write it)
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    Oh. Yeah. That tiny sentence under the HUGE article is COMPLETELY noticeable. And it's SO obvious that the article was a quote when no one would be surprised if you really said something like that. Yeah right.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    10: The Cell processor is pretty much making the job impossible for Developers too program on.

9: Each Cell processor Costs $200US for Sony, Meaning the console might be a bit expensive.

8: "Yes, meaning developers WANT to love it, but they just can't get over how deformed, tech-wise, the console is. So they have a secret hope that it would just run out in the street and get hit by 'accident', have the memorial service the same night, and go on with life the next day. And I'll even tell you who came up with the mongoloid bit, it was a programer for UbiSoft."

7: A Developer in a AIM Convo

Ali says:

Sony will have to scramble and scramble hard to make spring release

Ali says:

and in case they actually manage that their content will stink since all games are way too far off

Red Cloak says:

lol

Red Cloak says:

i thought it was easy to program for

Red Cloak says:

unreal enine demo

Red Cloak says:

that was up in no time

Ali says:

an engine demo is not a full featured game

Ali says:

a game needs testing and extensively so

Ali says:

supose you have an engine that can render a thousand butterflies

Red Cloak says:

yea?

Ali says:

and can do that in hi def at 60fps

Ali says:

you make one of the butterflies fully controllable instead of random

Ali says:

and its still 60 fps

Ali says:

but suddenly the engine starts croacking even witouth touching a controller

Ali says:

then you need to start looking what code is making it behave that way

Ali says:

start optimising and changing parameters so external **** doesnt cause that sorta stuff

Red Cloak says:

hmmm

Ali says:

lemme give another example

Ali says:

You have a 350 horsepower engine

Ali says:

350hp in tests

Ali says:

put it in a car and use faulty screws

Ali says:

and the engine will tear your nice car apart

Red Cloak says:

hmm, are things that severe over in sonyland?

Ali says:

then just try to find out what is wrong

Ali says:

its that severe with every game

6: No Unified online service

5: If PS3 Fails you can pretty much spell the Downfall of the company sony, there is a reason why the PS3 has everything in it, Its too gain market penetration for crap like HD box's and Blu-ray players because we know sony has been dying in all other departments apart from SCEI in the past couple years.

4: The Console like Xbox360 is forcing developers too make games in High-Def, which if you look at Next-Gen.biz, is spelling the whole downfall of the gaming industry (once sites like AMN are back up, I'll post the links).

3: The Console is not being marketed as a game console but a Blu-ray player.

2: The Consoles primary function is too insert blu-ray into the market, sony have said this. This means that it is likly that PS3 will have PSP syndrome, 1 game Per 20 UMD's or in PS3's case 1 Game per 20 BR movies.

1: Simply its a Sony product, it should explain itself, Sony is'nt known for "high quality" or Awesome Customer support.

Here: http://www.gamearena.com.au/messageb...ad.php/3411367
    There's always going to be people with different preferences.

P.S. You could have made it easier to spot that you were quoting by putting [quote] and [ /quote] around the text,
    Like this
    For somebody whom supposedly posts on many forums, you don't have a lot of forumite demeanour.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    haha whats that from?
    The Simpsons, of course.

Also, Crow said he knew you didn't write it. All he was doing was quoting what your post said.

I don't understand why you're so hostile.

Member #
    Friends
    Then tell us why you're posting it, what are you trying to prove? By positng this we can assume that his opinions are similar to yours? I could call this attention-seeking.

Ads