\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Signs that your either 5 years old, or actually retarded

1. Cant spell Real estate
    2. Flapping your mouth when you have no idea what your talking about.

I like the wii and will enjoy it when better games come out. It funny you call me gay, when your name is "in touch with the wii" Who's wii are you touching???
    wow you actually said something that was funny. im impressed. bravo bravo
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    You're obviously new to retail, and don't know the powers of something called verbal communication. Why wouldn't they take a step "down" (even though Gamecube graphics are smoother and loading times are faster) for a system that they can buy used for 60 bucks? It wouldn't make the Ps3 appealing, as it's only appealing to 80 percent of people and those people are trying to sell it on Ebay. The 5 percent are kids and adults who just want the Ps3 just because of all the "hype" that seems to be going around it. If Sony stops reproduction on their Ps2, Nintendo can put a couple of awesome games on the Player's Choice, which would make them 20 bucks. Here's a list of the games that will appeal to everyone:

And so much more. Seriously, the "hardcore gamer" that you perceive is only an 11 year old, and who would purchase a 600 dollar system for an 11 year old? Parents will see the Gamecube as affordable, plus has many games for all types of gamers. You may once again disagree, but for the price of a Ps3 game, you can pretty much be getting a Gamecube. And the Ps3 right now is like a new car, but the funny thing is, there's no parts or accessories out for it right now. So enjoy your brand new system...with only around 4 games to choose from that are exclusive to the Ps3.
    First, you incorrectly assume I'm a PS3 fan. I'm not. I own and love my Wii and have no intention of getting a PS3 in the foreseeable future. Not because I don't believe in the system, I just think it's overpriced for my needs and am worried about the 1st gen's longevity mostly due to the fact that I'm worried about it overheating due to it's huge heat pipes and the location it would fit in my entertainment center already having too much heat as it is.

Secondly, yes, the Gamecube is a step down, that's why it's so cheap. If it weren't a step down it would garner a higher price. The gamecube was nothing special and it's lackluster sales over it's lifetime reflect that. The PS2 has a much larger mindshare and base of games and has a much larger selection of games to appeal to most any person in the market. My original point was that if you look at the sales figures of all the consoles you'd see the biggest selling consoles over the Christmas season were the DS and the PS2. That's not used PS2s but new ones. If the only way people could get new systems that could play "Play Station" brand games were a PS3 then those people would be required to buy a PS3 to do so.

Third "who would purchase an 600 dollar system for an 11 year old?" Plenty. There is a reason so much marketing is aimed to children. As much as you would like to believe that there aren't a lot of people buying young kids expensive toys it's simply not true. Perhaps where you live it's not a common occurrence, but there are plenty of locations in the US where it is.

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    Signs that your either 5 years old, or 2actually retarded

1. 3.Cant spell Real estate
    2. Flapping your mouth when you have no idea what your talking about.

2I like the wii and will enjoy it when better games come out. It funny 1you call me gay, when your name is "in touch with the wii" Who's wii are you touching???
    1.hmmmm i actaully meant ds connectivity with the wii when i made my username making fun of is being immature
    2. if you like the wii so much why are you dissing it and trying to force people to get a ps3 now thats gay
    3. i m not american i cant be bothered spelling real estate
    4. just give up this is a wii forum speak about this kinda stuff a ps3
    5. nintendo is beating sony, wii is pratically sold out everywhere and in the majorite of stores have ps3s left just trying to find a store that has no ps3s is sad and the traits of a sony fanboy trying to annoy wii fans that is gay
    6. btw your the retard for even starting this thread it has no purpose what so ever

Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    wow you actually said something that was funny. im impressed. bravo bravo
    wow that hurt not

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Gabe Newell basically said the PS3 is doomed. The game god has spoken.

Your link is only the stock for it's website. The 2 Bestbuys in my area are stocked with PS3s. They're just lying around in the store waiting for people to buy them.

Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    so
    wii and ps3 this thread was pointless your isults are pointless
    the ps3 is gonna sink the boat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    1.hmmmm i actaully meant ds connectivity with the wii when i made my username making fun of is being immature
    2. if you like the wii so much why are you dissing it and trying to force people to get a ps3 now thats gay
    3. i m not american i cant be bothered spelling real estate
    4. just give up this is a wii forum speak about this kinda stuff a ps3
    5. nintendo is beating sony, wii is pratically sold out everywhere and in the majorite of stores have ps3s left just trying to find a store that has no ps3s is sad and the traits of a sony fanboy trying to annoy wii fans that is gay
    6. btw your the retard for even starting this thread it has no purpose what so ever
    1. sure
    2. I dont like the wii so much. Its ok, but it needs some better games (just like the ps3) Howeveer im still having fun playing resistance online.
    3. Then dont try and spell it in the first place
    4. this is a ps3 sub forum
    5. The wii isnt in competition with the ps3.
    6. You cant even make a complete sentence. Put down the keyboard and step away from the computer.

Gabe Newell basically said the PS3 is doomed. The game god has spoken.

Your link is only the stock for it's website. The 2 Bestbuys in my area are stocked with PS3s. They're just lying around in the store waiting for people to buy them.
    because what he says means nothing . Ps3 is pushing blu ray well past hd dvd. Sony might be losing money on the ps3, but its gonna help them sell alot of hd tv's, and will really help when blu ray becomes the next gen format.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    1. sure
    2. I dont like the wii so much. Its ok, but it needs some better games (just like the ps3) Howeveer im still having fun playing resistance online.
    3. Then dont try and spell it in the first place
    4. this is a ps3 sub forum
    5. The wii isnt in competition with the ps3.
    6. You cant even make a complete sentence. Put down the keyboard and step away from the computer.

because what he says means nothing . Ps3 is pushing blu ray well past hd dvd. Sony might be losing money on the ps3, but its gonna help them sell alot of hd tv's, and will really help when blu ray becomes the next gen format.
    Ok. First off, don't EVER, EVER say "when" like you can predict the future or something. Anything can happen. I agree with everything else except #5. What the hell are you talking anout there? Not in competition with the PS3? Either you are still arrogant (which is NOT a good trait to have, no matter what you say) or you are just plain stupid.

Ads