LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    I will be buying a PS3, but I'm willing to wait for it... as soon as the wii becomes online multiplayer I'll forget about the PS3 for a while... by that time it better be cheaper!

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fistpittingnork
    I knew Costco had a guarantee like this, but I wasn't aware Sam's Club did. I've looked at their site, only briefly, and was unable to locate anything similiar to Costco's return policy, do you know this for sure? If so, I might wait just a couple more months to see if the Ps3 is going to take off (as far as game developing and stability goes) and I might pay Sam's a visit. There are no Costcos where I live.
    I bought my tv from sams and thats what they told me. A guy in front of me returned his tv after 3 years of owning it because he didnt use it anymore. They gave him all of his money back that he paid.

Btw you can get a membership online and purchase items online. However if you have a sams near you, just buy it there. They are never in stock at the ones by me. You will probably have a better chance online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruman
    He means the gaming division, dumbass.
    Wow I really get under your skin dont I?? Its funny you get that mad over my posts. Is it your time of the month?

Sony knew they were gonna lose money in the video game department before releasing the ps3. Since they are doing well in other areas it will make up for it. Which is why I posted the link. Did you know sony is able to make the processors cheaper now? They are smaller, less expensive, and produce less heat. Which means it will help to cut losses even less. It will be a matter of time before they start to break even or even make a profit. Probably in about a year after everyone jumps on the blu ray ship. Next time you try and make fun of me, just remember I am smarter than you and you will get burned. I will now bend over so you can plant your lips right on my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    1137-5638-7724-4772
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    I bought my tv from sams and thats what they told me. A guy in front of me returned his tv after 3 years of owning it because he didnt use it anymore. They gave him all of his money back that he paid.

Btw you can get a membership online and purchase items online. However if you have a sams near you, just buy it there. They are never in stock at the ones by me. You will probably have a better chance online.

ok, well when I'm ready and if things start picking up for Ps3's then I'll just goto Sam's, the one thats a mile away from my work always has 60 gb Ps3's in stock.

Thanks for the info.. I wasn't sure if Costco allowed online/distant memberships or not, never really looked into it. But I pay $40 a year to have a Sam's club card in my wallet, might as well use it for more than free flat repairs, $.03 less a gallon gas, and free sample saturdays.
    You can call me Aaron Burr from the way I'm droppin Hamiltons.

GH3: 1676-1888-7277

Member #
    Friends
    Wow I really get under your skin dont I?? Its funny you get that mad over my posts. Is it your time of the month?

Sony knew they were gonna lose money in the video game department before releasing the ps3. Since they are doing well in other areas it will make up for it. Which is why I posted the link. Did you know sony is able to make the processors cheaper now? They are smaller, less expensive, and produce less heat. Which means it will help to cut losses even less. It will be a matter of time before they start to break even or even make a profit. Probably in about a year after everyone jumps on the blu ray ship. Next time you try and make fun of me, just remember I am smarter than you and you will get burned. I will now bend over so you can plant your lips right on my ass.
    I wasn't making fun of you or spitting fire like you think I was. I was just correcting you and telling you which part of sony he was talking about. I know sony can make up for it, he was just saying how the game division is collapsing. I just threw in an insult for punctuation. Stop being so sure of yourself. Just because I post in the same topics as you do doesn't make me a stalker or a kiss-ass or whatever.

Member #
    Friends
    7177-5401-1319-4531
    Honestly, I can't see a price drop anytime soon. Yes, it's true that production costs will decrease due to more efficient processors, but this is hardly limited to ps3 technology. The 360 will also benefit from this. All a price drop will do is force the competition to do the same. And microsoft and nintendo can do this w/o dipping into the negative. (we can only hope)

However, the ps3 is far from doomed. We just won't see numbers anywhere near those of the ps2.

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    i dont even care how cheap it gets. when i played ps2, i always got really bored. i thought multi player on it was horrable, not any fun. I also really didnt like the controls.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    If Sony loses exclusive MGS4 rights, or FF13 they will be in deep trouble. The price is one thing. The lack of exclusive games will be an outright downfall for any game system. Study failure game systems in the past. They all lacked a large quantity of high selling titles.

MGS4 online for the 360 would hurt Sony in massive ways. I'm also surprised in the lack of comments Konami has made about MGS4 staying exclusive to the PS3.

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...Ok&refer=japan

Yep sony is doomed Brandon I suggest you remove whatever is crammed in your ass and open your eyes. Sony isnt going anywhere
    Who said anything about SONY being doomed? read my post above... it says PS3 is doomed. Its paralleling the same things that happened to the Saturn.

I'd still buy a Sony TV? Just not the hunk of junk Blu-ray player with games console on the side known as a PS3...

WiiChat Member thoughtcrimnal84's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    The price isn't the problem. The people who want a ps3 are getting one. It's just that most people realize it is a waste

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads