LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I do think sony has the ability to do good things, In the manner that they have the intellegence, and know how to build a good system, but alas, sony goes overboard, they bulk their system up to much, I'd rather spend that kinda money on a new computer then a playstation..

And they are doing GREAT things on a graphics level, but thats the limit..

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    yeah sonys price is too high, it would of been better without the blueray, i just dont see why people hate on systems so much, its just sad, either way they are all out for making money, the nintendo wii is a good system but there is just alot of poor ports for it that all i think,

Member #
    Friends
    lol, I didn't make that post to you, I was responding to the other guy, Your not worth arguing though, See, When I made that post I was aware that Sony's Love Cult would come to attack me, but I'm fine with it, I'm a Big N Fanboy, and I'm proud, I'm not really making fun of Sony, I'm just sayin what I think, I've watched Sony's PS Grow, and throughout that time it's done nothing but ripoff Nintendo & Keep charging more & More.

Whatever though, feel free to call me names & such, Unfortunately with you I'm not a fighter I'm a lover! <3

edit: I do find one thing funny though, your making fun of wii on nintendo's site, if you don't like wii why are you even here 8-)
    Last edited by Sytek; 02-22-2007 at 08:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads