Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395

Oh noes, the PS3 will diiiiiieeee....

If sony must make all its profits on game sales, http://www.vgcharts.org/aconscomps.p...type=1&align=1

With Ninty making profits on systems and games sold, how will sony ever make it up if the graph has a smaller slope? Not sure on the integrity of the site though. Could be just a fanboy fake place.

Member #
    Friends
    How many good games are out right now? I can count one. Let a few good games come out, then the sales will start to pick up. Sony also has the ability to be carried with all of the other stuff they sell. They wont let the ps3die, because the ps3 is whats gonna help them win the format war.

If you dont know if its a valid link, then why post it? Sounds to me like you're an idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    No, Maybe he wants people to see if it is real and give their views. You'll never know if you don't ask you noob. Im not getting into an argument. Online arguments are LAME! that my Opinion if you have a Problem then don't look at this post. But too late you've read it now

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    i don't think anyone can drought that
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    How many good games are out right now? I can count one. Let a few good games come out, then the sales will start to pick up. Sony also has the ability to be carried with all of the other stuff they sell. They wont let the ps3die, because the ps3 is whats gonna help them win the format war.

If you dont know if its a valid link, then why post it? Sounds to me like you're an idiot
    well how long does it take to come out with good games. Wait. Let alone ANY new games.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Well, no it doesn't work like that, because by the time the PS3 has some good games out, the Wii and 360 will also be bringing out some more good games. Also, it's unknown if Blu-Ray will succeed against HD DVD. It's a risk, not a given. Sony is interested in money. If they're finding that the PlayStation division is using too much resources and money with little success, theres every chance they'll axe it (even if it does have a fan base).

Erm, to get a discussion going. Also, to stop anybody from saying stuff like "This websites bias, get some facts". Why is it that you're just so offensive. All it does is make sure that you're in your own corner against everyone else. You're basically giving people a reason to dislike you, and because of that, you're not going to get anyone to actually take your opinions as anything remotely unbiased.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfnick
    well how long does it take to come out with good games. Wait. Let alone ANY new games.

And I think someone already said it, but that site looks real reliable.

Member #
    Friends
    3258-9028-1778-7785
    Also no-one has mentioned the fact that the Ps3 isn't even actually out in Europe, personly I hate PS3's, I think sony chucked in as many extras as they could in order to get more profit out of each extra that nobody really cares about. However i do know that Europe and especially England are mad about PS3's and it is set for release on 23rd March.

This means there has been plenty of pre-orders, my opinion your wasting your money!

Member #
    Friends
    The PS3 will catch up, the games that are scheduled for release are first rate. And as WiiGod said, the PS3 hasn't even hit Europe or Australia yet.

Mario Strikers Charged FC: 017281 652912
    Pokemon Diamond FC: 4596 6548 3757
    Name: Sam

Please send me a PM if you add

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    First rate?! Lol. My NES guys move almost as fast as guys in Stranglehold(no longer PS3 exclusive). I'm seeing more framerate lock ups than ever. The PS3 has pretty graphics with awful gameplay. You will hear the game, Resistance a lot. Because it's one of the few PS3 games that has decent gameplay. Seriously who takes 2 seconds to throw a punch?! Double Dragon for the NES, and Stranglehold do!

Developers are either spending more time fixing these errors, or slamming them out like Gundam. Enjoy that crap fest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads