Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

re

Quote Originally Posted by asdfnick
    um ok. the wii is directed at everyone. Thats funny. Why do the charts show that the wii is mainly in the 16-25 age group.
    im under 25 and 99% of the games do not appeal to me. They appeal to kids. Go to blockbuster and see for yourself. Btw the charts you made in your bedroom dont count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    im under 25 and 99% of the games do not appeal to me. They appeal to kids. Go to blockbuster and see for yourself. Btw the charts you made in your bedroom dont count.
    omfg i was drinking kool aid and almost spurted it out when i read that last bit

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    what charts? and if it is actually like that then its mainly because of zelda, which is rated Teen, which isnt bought intially because its a godo game, but because its zelda

p.s. this thread is basically a thread to get people mad, maybe ill go make something like tihs in the Wii section? then we'll see what happens
    like stated in my second post, i said that you guys would argue that the ps3 doesnt suck like there is no tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    ive seen charts on this website before you goon , and if it wasnt a chart or bar graph or something maybe im getting confused with something else, but i have heard it stated before. say what you want.

Your ps3 appeals to nobody accept noobs who are wowed by graphics. If you are offended by that statement, then maybe you should realise why i am arguing the fact that it is not just appealing to kids.
    Last edited by asdfnick; 02-15-2007 at 11:46 PM.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    You don't have to hate the PS3 because you support the Wii. It's a great media player and a great game system. The online is fun. Stop sucking Nintendo's c0ck.

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by WeToYou
    You don't have to hate the PS3 because you support the Wii. It's a great media player and a great game system. The online is fun. Stop sucking Nintendo's c0ck.
    is it wrong to have your own opinions. Personally i dont like playstation, the games dont appeal to me. I prefer xbox and nintendo, is there something wrong with that? im not hating sony just becasue im a fan boy. im hating sony because i never really liked sony in the first place.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    like stated in my second post, i said that you guys would argue that the ps3 doesnt suck like there is no tomorrow.
    like stated in my second post, i said that you guys would argue that the ps3 dose suck like there is no tomorrow

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Well to be honest I dont see one game on the PS3 that I want yet, Lair looks good but not not worth buying a system for it. But Im a gamer at heart and the PS3 is no gaming system its a Blue Ray Player that happens to play games. Thats not what I want, I want games to come before hardware, the Wii does this pretty well, the 360 is still too based on its hardware. I really Wish Sega made another system, the Dreamcast was a great system but failed becuase of the Sony fanboys.

Member #
    Friends
    Do you like FPS?

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Sony don't really give a monkeys about their "fans"...

The PS3 is just Sony's way of trying to get Blu-ray to be the next format for home media. Thats why they are making a loss on the PS3. Blu-ray.

Sony took the gamble that everyone with a PS2 would want a PS3 no matter what the cost. All the old PS2 owners I knew now play 360 or/and wii.

Establishing Blu-ray in the home media market is worth more to Sony than the PS3 in the gaming market.

At least with the 360 its your choice to buy the HD-DVD player.

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    im just going to post one last post on here, and it wont relate to what sovieto or wetoyou have to say, because all they are trying to do is prove their points.

My opinionof the playstation 3 is that it is an overpriced machine that tries to push current gen hardware too far. They should have made it on par with the 360, making the blu ray player optional, and had a lower price tag. You really dont need all that space on a game, unless the whole game is a cinematic, or 200 hours long.

Ads