LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234

If you had the money, would you get a PS3?

Yeah. If the PS3 was Xbox's price, I'm pretty, PRETTY darn sure that the PS3 would be selling marveously. Xbox 360 sold nice, and still is.

But yeah, I'm pretty sick of the people on this forum bashing PS3 at every chance they get, while if there's even a sniff of wii bashing, 99% of the forum goes, "LETZ B@ 2GITHUR 2 SMYT DA INFADEL!!!1"

Now, if you magically found a letter on the ground that said, "Here. 600 smackaroonies for a PS3. But ONLY for a PS3," how many of you would go get that said PS3?

I know I sure would. You KNOW that some great RPGs are gonna come out on the PS3, like the PS2. And with super-fine graphics compared to the wii? Schwiiiing~
    Sure, maybe it won't have the neato motion sensing (or it might.. But that wouldn't make too much sense for an RPG with the PS3 controller..), but it's an RPG for SONY.

But yeah, simple poll. Would you get it or no?

Note: If you post upon this board, you give your word that you will not bash the PS3 at all. You will stay ON TOPIC (the topic is "If you had the money, would you get a PS3?" if you have short-term memory loss).
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    because you have to learn that the wii is a great system and ps3 isn't.... the wii has wiimote, the ps3 has graphic like Xbox360... and xbox360 has online and tons of good games and lower price point... so ps3 is caught in betweens
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

WiiChats Offical Druggie ilovemywii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8002-1759-8157-9828
    im pretty sure if everyone had the money of course they would get one....

unless they hate sony

Smoke two blunts then I smoke one more, go to the store then I buy five more.
    Guitar Hero 3 Friend Code: 1719-1351-3665 PM me if u add me
    SSBB Friend Code: 3909-7219-4799 PM if u add

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    i don't hate sony i have a psp.. but the this is i am not going to waste $700cad on some stupid game system that has barely any games i would go out and buy a xbox360 an still gave like $150cad left over...
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Hell no I would NEVER buy a PS3. Even is someone sent me $600. I would spend it on something worthwhile like some Wii games.

Sony=

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Trulen
    Yeah. If the PS3 was Xbox's price, I'm pretty, PRETTY darn sure that the PS3 would be selling marveously. Xbox 360 sold nice, and still is.

But yeah, I'm pretty sick of the people on this forum bashing PS3 at every chance they get, while if there's even a sniff of wii bashing, 99% of the forum goes, "LETZ B@ 2GITHUR 2 SMYT DA INFADEL!!!1"

Now, if you magically found a letter on the ground that said, "Here. 600 smackaroonies for a PS3. But ONLY for a PS3," how many of you would go get that said PS3?

I know I sure would. You KNOW that some great RPGs are gonna come out on the PS3, like the PS2. And with super-fine graphics compared to the wii? Schwiiiing~
    Sure, maybe it won't have the neato motion sensing (or it might.. But that wouldn't make too much sense for an RPG with the PS3 controller..), but it's an RPG for SONY.

But yeah, simple poll. Would you get it or no?

Note: If you post upon this board, you give your word that you will not bash the PS3 at all. You will stay ON TOPIC (the topic is "If you had the money, would you get a PS3?" if you have short-term memory loss).
    if that happened id be like: **** YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    Sony says to get a second job, sell your mother and first born child to get a PS3...sounds like a good deal to me. Then again, if you have two jobs, when will you have time to play it!?

WII WILL WIN THE WAR!!!!! vinny200's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5185-2375-5946-3838
    mmmmmmmmmmmm...I wouldn't get one for a while because what happend to the ps2...most of the newer ones messed up i dont know why but thousands of people had to send their's to get repared etc. they all said disk read error, i am not saying they are shit because i have 4 ps2's but one messed up and could only play ps1 games =D i think ps3 will be great, my mate is getting one as soon as they come out (in England) i need to add some people to my wii freinds so if you would like you could add me, send me an email or add me on windows live messenger or msn lol vincent_dalley@homtail.co.uk please add me...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Foot
    Sony says to get a second job, sell your mother and first born child to get a PS3...sounds like a good deal to me. Then again, if you have two jobs, when will you have time to play it!?
    uhh...read the first post?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    No, I'd spend it on something else. Maybe I'd save more mony for a flatscreen. I don't need 2 7th gen. gaming systems.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads