LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Actually its a great blu ray player. It was tested by by a few companies and scored just as high as a dedicated blu ray player. Technology on blu ray players has not advanced very much yet. In a couple of years it will probably be at them bottom of the barrel.

Ruman if you're playing the game "how many stupid replies can I make in a day" then you are doing quite well.
    I didnt say the PS3's blu-ray player sucks, I just said its cheaper, retard.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    If the Blue Ray player price has dropped this much this year. Next year it will be drastically cheaper than the PS3. As I said before. When DVD players became cheaper than the PS2 ($50), people went out and mass bought DVD players.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruman
    True, but many people want it because it has a cheaper blu-ray player than the others. Come to think of it, this is a 50-50 gamble by Sony. This will either hurt or save their gaming division, depending on what more people want out of the PS3.
    Well, I would think that people in their 40's+ and non-gamers wouldn't really like the look of a PS3 and using a game controller to play the games and such. Feels/looks weird. Yeah, you can buy a remote accessory, but that's more money. Also wouldn't fit in well with the rest of the home entertainment devices if you didn't get it for the games .

I guess they're thinking if the PS3 bombs, at least they'll pave the way for a revolutionary video format disc, and rake in the money off that. Yeah, it is quite a gamble, but several things aren't going their way lately...so gambling doesn't seem to be such a bad option . Especially with 50-50 odds (if you really think it is that high). I'm a poker player and 50-50 is sometimes just about good enough to go all-in

Ads