LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
  1. #11
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Its actually a better idea than the mii. I thought the mii is kinda stupid and childish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

  2. #12
    CHAD SMITH IS KING! Half Empty's Avatar
    Member #
    4334
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Severna Park, MD
    Posts
    523
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7404-0035-3816-1331
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Its actually a better idea than the mii. I thought the mii is kinda stupid and childish.
    It's funny that you say it's a better idea, seeing as the idea was all Nintendo's. All Sony did was add 3-d and a room, trying to be original. And you said the Mii is stupid...but isn't this avatar the same thing as a Mii? So basically your contradicting your self.

    Wiichats BIGGER Metal Head
    Don't listen to Mr.Resi, Chad Smith owns Thrasher!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Just so many threads about the same problems day after day. They get on top of you like a horny prostitute

  3. #13
    Banned. Yes, me too. Ruman's Avatar
    Member #
    12127
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    113
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Same here, and it's hard to believe it's a Japanese console but of course it's influenced by alot of Unitedstatians.
    uh...first off, I believe the term is "Americans", and secondly, that's because the United States provides a great portion of customers for countless companies, obviously including Sony.
    Last edited by Ruman; 03-01-2007 at 07:22 PM.

  4. #14
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Only Sony could rip off Nintendo AND Microsoft at the same time..

    it seems like some of you guys are missing the fact they are ripping of Microsoft too with achievements..

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  5. #15
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Its actually a better idea than the mii. I thought the mii is kinda stupid and childish.
    i think your kinda stupid and childish????

  6. #16
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Its actually a better idea than the mii. I thought the mii is kinda stupid and childish.
    I think that too, all though taking achievements, one of XBox 360's best things, is taking it a step to far..
    hopefully it will be dumbed down, like how ps3s motion sensing was to the wii's

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  7. #17
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Its actually a better idea than the mii. I thought the mii is kinda stupid and childish.
    There's obviously something wrong with this comment, because this is the 4th post that's quoted you thinking you're an ass....Listen, you've been cornered and you're at gunpoint, give up.

    Microsoft is a great company (never even owned a Microsoft console, so i'm not biased). Nintendo is an awesome company (owned plenty of Nintendo consoles, still not biased). PS3 is the best....failure.

    Microsoft = tries

    Nintendo = does

    Sony= don't

    Sony constantly rips off of other company's ideas, then tries to make it "Sony Original". It's just tweaking on the idea of the other company, and barely tweaking at that. Deal with the facts.

    And if you same i'm a Nintendo fanboy (or any fanboy), you're horribly wrong sir.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  8. #18
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    There's obviously something wrong with this comment, because this is the 4th post that's quoted you thinking you're an ass....Listen, you've been cornered and you're at gunpoint, give up.

    Microsoft is a great company (never even owned a Microsoft console, so i'm not biased). Nintendo is an awesome company (owned plenty of Nintendo consoles, still not biased). PS3 is the best....failure.

    Microsoft = tries

    Nintendo = does

    Sony= don't

    Sony constantly rips off of other company's ideas, then tries to make it "Sony Original". It's just tweaking on the idea of the other company, and barely tweaking at that. Deal with the facts.

    And if you same i'm a Nintendo fanboy (or any fanboy), you're horribly wrong sir.
    well you did say Microsoft = tries
    nintendo = does

    and saying youve owned plenty of ninty consoles would make you more biased
    and saying youve owned no M$ consoles would explain why you say: tries
    making your conclusions...
    biased

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member MACRI's Avatar
    Member #
    17826
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    28
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Microsoft is a disgusting company with horrid products, damn them all to hell.

  10. #20
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    well you did say Microsoft = tries
    nintendo = does

    and saying youve owned plenty of ninty consoles would make you more biased
    and saying youve owned no M$ consoles would explain why you say: tries
    making your conclusions...
    biased
    Actually, i'm not biased. I've read up on all the consoles, played on two (360 and Wii). I said "tries" because I don't think they're as innovative in the ways that Nintendo are. PS3 is just not innovative. They were, however, completely successful at making a computer, congrats to em.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts