LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Actually, i'm not biased. I've read up on all the consoles, played on two (360 and Wii). I said "tries" because I don't think they're as innovative in the ways that Nintendo are. PS3 is just not innovative. They were, however, completely successful at making a computer, congrats to em.
    microsoft is innovative in its own way, just because its not innovative the way nintendo is, dosent mean its not

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    microsoft is innovative in its own way, just because its not innovative the way nintendo is, dosent mean its not
    That's why I SAID IT'S NOT INNOVATIVE IN THE WAY NINTENDO IS...never said they weren't innovative.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    i think microsoft should just stick to making games, and computer software.

Waited 16 hours in line on launch day, so worth it.
    Wii things I own:
    Extra Wii Remote
    Extra Nunchuk
    Call Of Duty 3
    VC: Altered Beast, Legend of Zelda: Link To The Past

Member #
    Friends
    A crucial update. Sony has apologized and reinstated relations with Kotaku. Sony was actually smart enough to make up. I hope this deflates Sony's ego some, being totally pwned by a website. Man, it was crazy on Kotaku today! First the rumor, then Sony blackballs, then Sony takes it back.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/sony/sony-a...eup-240922.php
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Spiderking13 is smarter than the average bear.I think the same as you and Sony also needs to stick to Tv's and Speakers...those Sony idiots

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol notice how quick Sony changes their mind after the mass internet revolt and mass hysteria they caused. What a bunch of complete idiots. A 5 year old could probably make better business decisions than the stupid men and women at Sony Entertainment Company America. The funny thing is that the damage has been done IMO. People have seen how cruel and cold the Sony corporation is. How easily it dismissed this one website cuz they didn't bow down to their rules. Their rep has suffered and will continue to suffer because people certaintly won't forget...and some may not forgive.

Member #
    Friends
    You have to give Sony SOME credit for changing its mind. It would have been worse if Sony ignored everyone. But yes, the damage has been done already.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    WHAT THE **** **** MOTHER ****ER SON OF A **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!
    I swear I cant take this anymore! Someone needs to sue them for once...but thank god its a rumor.....if its true Im gonna **** up Sony!
    OH GOD.....****ING BASTARDS why cant they come up with their own ideas!!! Im gonna call up Sony and give them a load my thoughts!!!

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Actually this is very common now. The news media is controlled like Nazi germany press in the 1940's. Hail your stupid version of Hitler and condem anyone who even tries to second guess the system. They are basically telling news reporters to shut up, and only report what they are told to report. It's sad to see it spread from Fox, CNN, and even the game industry. Hats off to Kotaku for having integrity.

All this crap over a rumor. I hope you're proud Sony.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Actually this is very common now. The news media is controlled like Nazi germany press in the 1940's. Hail your stupid version of Hitler and condem anyone who even tries to second guess the system. They are basically telling news reporters to shut up, and only report what they are told to report. It's sad to see it spread from Fox, CNN, and even the game industry. Hats off to Kotaku for having integrity.

All this crap over a rumor. I hope you're proud Sony.
    yah seriously, way to make everyone know its true...

should have just stayed a rumor, people get excited, then even more excited when they find out its true, if they would have just let them put out the rumor not as many as people would have known....sony=not there yet

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads