LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Did anyone think that Kotaku acted "unprofessional"? That's what the Sony fanboys are claiming (plus the "fact" that Kotaku is a Nintendo fanboy site). They were saying that ignoring the wishes of Sony and then publishing the e-mails were appaling, uncalled for, and disgusting.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Sony forgave them anyway. It's about as much as a non-issue as you can get.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/sony/sony-a...eup-240922.php

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    haha How funny.
    Sony never fails to screw themselves over time after time.
    It just looks bad on Sony,not Kotaku. Such total crap.

Well do you?

Member #
    Friends
    Super H: I already posted the link on the second page.

This did look bad on Sony. It used a sledgehammer to kill a bug. I don't understand why Sony would cut relations over a damn rumor when it was just as easy not to say anything. Again, Sony unintentionally confirmed the rumor by acting so harshly.
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    well i wouldnt be surpised if the rumor was true it would be so like sony if they want a lawsuit they can get one good for them it will just get new gamers to their competiors
    they have an attitude problem they can never be wrong it is always someone else's fault not theirs.
    thats why i made the choice to choose nintendo they admit their mistakes and their dont blame other people unless it thier fault and i dont care what wii&ps3 says next dont try and flame me i make sense

Member #
    Friends
    It's hilarious that when Sony does something they are copying. But when Nintendo and M$ copies, it's innovation.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by tirminyl
    It's hilarious that when Sony does something they are copying. But when Nintendo and M$ copies, it's innovation.
    I'd love to see some examples, because if you think this isn't copying you are in a whole other world...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    WHAT THE **** **** MOTHER ****ER SON OF A **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!
    I swear I cant take this anymore! Someone needs to sue them for once...but thank god its a rumor.....if its true Im gonna **** up Sony!
    OH GOD.....****ING BASTARDS why cant they come up with their own ideas!!! Im gonna call up Sony and give them a load my thoughts!!!
    LoL, if you think its still a rumor then your on the same planet tirminy is on. After the huge deal Sony made about this, you still think it's just a rumor?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Oh shut up. You can't even give examples of this so called, "copying" by Microsoft or Nintendo so get off it. Everyone knows Sony is a big copycat. Name one original thing Sony has developed and/or perfected besides the act of watching and learning the masters at work. The only think Sony is good for is putting out graphics...plain and simple. Microsoft does that already on an equal if NOT higher lever with the 360 and we all know Nintendo could do the same except thye choose not to so that EVERYONE can afford their systems and games. Bottom line is that Sony f*cked up again. Not once but TWICE. Not only is this leak out there for all to see but their over the top reaction to a small website confirms their complete lack of respect and deceny. They're thugs really...idiotic ones at that who can't see the reality of their situation.

EDIT: This is not directed at you Sovieto....

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Oh shut up. You can't even give examples of this so called, "copying" by Microsoft or Nintendo so get off it. Everyone knows Sony is a big copycat. Name one original thing Sony has developed and/or perfected besides the act of watching and learning the masters at work. The only think Sony is good for is putting out graphics...plain and simple. Microsoft does that already on an equal if NOT higher lever with the 360 and we all know Nintendo could do the same except thye choose not to so that EVERYONE can afford their systems and games. Bottom line is that Sony f*cked up again. Not once but TWICE. Not only is this leak out there for all to see but their over the top reaction to a small website confirms their complete lack of respect and deceny. They're thugs really...idiotic ones at that who can't see the reality of their situation.

EDIT: This is not directed at you Sovieto....
    While I see you are too against him..not me.
    I want to point out some flaws,
    -Sony use to go for a mass-market price, and focus on getting third-party devs to support them
    -Sony and M$ are not just graphics, that's the fanboy way of looking at things
    -If Ninty wanted everyone to afford the Wii they could have cut down the price and make less of a profit, but it looks like they didn't have enough confidence in the system, they knew the average Joe would see $250, then $300, and just because its a whole other number, and the big 3, they would think its an arm and a leg more..when it's ONLY $50 more....
    Also about that, the best person who wanted everyone to afford their systems is M$, they give you choice, they give you high-tech goods, and loose money per console, just so you can afford, while Ninty makes profit, and Sony wants to equip you for the next 10 years, not 5, and most people don't need the next 10 years right now, since their not clear

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Remember that you actually don't want the price to be too low, lest the consumers think the Wii is a piece of trash. If anything, $250 price is a sign of confidence. Also, Nintendo has to make a profit on gaming because it's the only thing it does. Microsoft and Sony have other industries to profit from, but not Nintendo.

Ads