LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    Remember that you actually don't want the price to be too low, lest the consumers think the Wii is a piece of trash. If anything, $250 price is a sign of confidence. Also, Nintendo has to make a profit on gaming because it's the only thing it does. Microsoft and Sony have other industries to profit from, but not Nintendo.
    then they should have just gave it better graphics and make it more worth the 250..

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    What are you talking about? It is worth $250.00 in my opinion. The games coming out for it, online play, and the channels. Not to mention it is capable of doing 480p which is pretty decent. And Nintendo should make a profit off of it since it is running a business and that business is based on systems and games. So I don't mind the price at all...especially when compared to the PS3 which I think is a joke.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    then they should have just gave it better graphics and make it more worth the 250..
    Then it would just be an under-scaled PS3 sh*t box...
    While I see you are too against him..not me.
    I want to point out some flaws,
    -Sony use to go for a mass-market price, and focus on getting third-party devs to support them
    -Sony and M$ are not just graphics, that's the fanboy way of looking at things
    -If Ninty wanted everyone to afford the Wii they could have cut down the price and make less of a profit, but it looks like they didn't have enough confidence in the system, they knew the average Joe would see $250, then $300, and just because its a whole other number, and the big 3, they would think its an arm and a leg more..when it's ONLY $50 more....
    Also about that, the best person who wanted everyone to afford their systems is M$, they give you choice, they give you high-tech goods, and loose money per console, just so you can afford, while Ninty makes profit, and Sony wants to equip you for the next 10 years, not 5, and most people don't need the next 10 years right now, since their not clear
    That'd be the M$ fanboy way of looking at things.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    If Nintendo did that, then the price of the Wii would have gone up. But why does this matter? You don't get a Wii for graphics. It has the hardware greater than to equal to the Xbox and motion sensing. Plus VC, a variety of channels, and online (when it comes out. It probably won't be that good though). Ultimately, whether the Wii is worth $250 or not is opinion; how much someone would value the Wii.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    If Nintendo did that, then the price of the Wii would have gone up. But why does this matter? You don't get a Wii for graphics. It has the hardware greater than to equal to the Xbox and motion sensing. Plus VC, a variety of channels, and online (when it comes out. It probably won't be that good though). Ultimately, whether the Wii is worth $250 or not is opinion; how much someone would value the Wii.
    mhmmmmm, right on

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads