Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sony, WTF?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol who gets anything that Sony does these days? I swear they must be on weed cuz they are definitely smoking something that changes the perception of the mind...

1 Touch & a world of fun! FlashStar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2506-8155-5731-6448
    Um... ok then...
    Agreed. WTF

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with one of the other guys. Dude wit stick- fighting game, grenade soccer- Sports. Lady with smeared lipstick- I DONT F*CKING KNOW!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Anyone remember the white and black Sony add they made not too long ago? Nice to know Sony didn't learn a damn thing from that incident.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah its worse than japanese guys guy saying "we would like to play" then a cut scene of people acting retarded flailing their arms through the air. I guess all commercials should be kid friendly Sony makes those commercials because it makes you think. Obviously little boys wont understand it *hint hint*
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    yeah its worse than japanese guys guy saying "we would like to play" then a cut scene of people acting retarded flailing their arms through the air. I guess all commercials should be kid friendly Sony makes those commercials because it makes you think. Obviously little boys wont understand it *hint hint*
    Well at least in the wii adverts it shows actual gameplay, not just random people doing activities that are possibly linked to the ps3, maybe they didn't show gameplay as there are no ps3 games where you shoot people as a weird lipsticked person yet.
    Also the advert does make us think, what is makes is think is the title of this thread, "sony, wtf?"
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    Once again, I'm pretty sure I'm quoting a Sony employee...plus, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACT RETARDED AND FLAIL AROUND FOR ANY WII GAME (excpt warioware which sucks anyway). How would your niece and nephew that you mention in the 20% off topic feel about you calling them retarded? And at least people can understand the wii ads. Ads are meant to sell products, not make people think.
    Last edited by Ruman; 03-03-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I would actually expect more little boys of the now to understand it better than the older men of the now. I really would. I know you were trying to insult the people here talking about it, but calling someone a little boy on here really isn't an insult. It might just be true sometimes, but little kids play more violent video games than a lot of people.....

But anyways....That commercial is strange, but if it leaves you thinking about the PS3, whether it's good or bad, you're most likely going to check it out if you're not a gamer or informed on many things.

PROUD OWNER OF A WII/DS Wii_Boy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Weird, I don't get the point for making this commercial
    The Nintendo Wii is better than any other nex-gen console you can get!!!
    Main competitor for the Wii, the SONY fridge, sorry...... errrm.......... I mean PS3
    WHAT'S BETTER?? IT IS DEFINETLY THE WII

Member #
    Friends
    thats a bit of a strange add for ps3

Ads