Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Its Propaganda I Tell You!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    XD Oh, that's rich! Lol Sony indeed!

From what I've seen, Australia gamers in general are a bunch of Sony fanboys (Nintendo is the bane of those Aussies for some reason...). Perhaps, Sony thought it could get away with it.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    Lots of my friends go on about how great the Xbox 360 is but thats just because hardly any of them have played Wii and none of them have played PS3.

At the moment I just casualy drop the words, Wii, Nintendo and Wiimote around in the conversation. People before used to be like, Ha you got a Wii! Get an Xbox 360. Now there like, Oh, have you got a Wii! Do you reckon I should get one?

Everyone is gradually adjusting to the fact that the Wii is a very, very good games console.

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    I heard that there will be a new PS3 model coming out soon (the 20GB has been discontinued BTW). The new model will be $399, but you will have to buy add-ons to watch Blu-ray. Also the new model will not have the capability to play PS2 games.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    6294-2382-1290-6912
    typical sony ... telling people what they actually want and not listening to them.

Ads