LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Becasue you have to have AAA games to make that price worth it. Sure the Wii doesn't have the greatest library right now, but they don't need it as badly because the $250 price gives them some slack.

But if the PS3 gets the games it will do well. Games are what make all the diffference. For me the $500/600 price tag isn't too high, but there has to be a great reason to pay that money. Show me the games, I show you the money.
    Bring us Samus!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    'Cause fanboys feel the need to increase their e-pen0r in front of their e-friends.
    And the PS3, in a Wii-oriented forum, just seems so easy a target.

Every one of the systems bring awesomeness to the table. Those who have the money to own all the consoles have an immense entertainment center at their disposal!
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitendo
    Sony is done for, guitar hero, Final fantasy, Prince of persia, metal solid gears, splinter cell, and mabey even kingdom hearts are jetting to the other nexgen systems. Guitar hero is already out for 360, and announced and in development. for wii.
    Yah BS fanboyk, link me to a final fantasy thats not CC and the price of persia, isnt that a port? and link me to metal gear solid.....thats a ps3 exclusive....

btw cool games like warhawk and lair are coming o0

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwiiver
    Becasue you have to have AAA games to make that price worth it. Sure the Wii doesn't have the greatest library right now, but they don't need it as badly because the $250 price gives them some slack.
    Am I getting you right here?
    You think the other $200 difference between Wii and PS3 comes from the Batteries?
    YOUR WRONG
    For a start it's AA batteries and we aren't all dumb so we have Rechargable...
    Last edited by Wii_Smurf; 03-12-2007 at 03:22 PM.

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    You think the other $500 difference comes from the Batteries?
    YOUR WRONG
    please tell me your joking, please do.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I meant $200.... I changed it now

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    I meant $200.... I changed it now

zomg you werent joking EL OH EL

Member #
    Friends
    You think the other $200 difference between Wii and PS3 comes from the Batteries?
    YOUR WRONG

Fanboys = stupid!

The beautiful part is in bold. My guess is he has to be a kid whose balls havent dropped yet, so hes trying to make up for it with epeen.

Member #
    Friends
    YOUR WRONG

Now kids.... Smurf here is a perfect example of why not to do drugs... or inbreed.... What he means by AAA titles is they need to be exceptional like Assassin's Creed could be... not the shit titles that released when the PS3 launched. Now if PS3 had released with a new GTA there would have been a major boost in sales. So in closing understand the question before you tattoo ass on your forehead by posting a completely retarded response.

Wii games owned Zelda Twilight Princess, SSX Blur, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Wii Play, Need for Speed:Carbon, and Red Steel

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line everyday of my life." Church

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    I would buy a PS3 if they had good games. I had a PS2 and I regret it so much. The only titles I liked were the sport games (Madden, NBA, NHL) and San Andreas. While the Gamecube had Melee, Sunshine, Metriod, Zelda, Mario Party, ANimal Crossing etc. The thing that turns me off Sony is the games, they are so boring.

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Ads