LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 251
  1. #121
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Elmer
    WRONG!!!

    The First Video game to use 3D space and polygons was Battlezone. 1980. Beats the PS1 by a good ways huh?

    Also the SNES had a True 3D game, Starfox which utilized the FX chip to create polygons and 3D space.


    Now to the topic at hand. Being a Nintendo fan i was kinda disgusted by the fact that Sony had the balls to do this. But I am not going to hold it to Sony to say that they "copied" Miis or the Sims. All we have to do is wait to see what Big N is going to do about this (updates or what not). I seriously doubt there will be any legal actions either.

    My brother has a PS3 so im also kinda excited to see if sony delivers the goods.
    i think he got his facts mixed up
    ps1 was the first system to be 3D standard

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  2. Ads


  3. #122
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Wow, that would be hard for me to have a brother who has a PS3 and me being a Nintendo fan, but still that wouldn't turn me to the dark side

  4. #123
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i think he got his facts mixed up
    ps1 was the first system to be 3D standard
    Sega Saturn was the first if we're going to get that technical

  5. #124
    WiiChat Member Capt Elmer's Avatar
    Member #
    5122
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    145
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Wow, that would be hard for me to have a brother who has a PS3 and me being a Nintendo fan, but still that wouldn't turn me to the dark side
    I dont hate sony. Hell the headphones im using are made by them. I just think that the PS3 is an over engineered pos But i dont hate it. Hating something shows that you are afraid of it.

    Hook'em Wii


  6. #125
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    well..I fear God and that doesn't mean I hate him, because by fearing God I'm loving him..so I guess you're kinda incorrect there...I do hate Sony and I do have Sony headphones on too but that doesn't mean I'm supporting PS3.

  7. #126
    WiiChat Member Capt Elmer's Avatar
    Member #
    5122
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    145
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    well..I fear God and that doesn't mean I hate him, because by fearing God I'm loving him..so I guess you're kinda incorrect there...I do hate Sony and I do have Sony headphones on too but that doesn't mean I'm supporting PS3.
    You just reversed what I said.

    I said

    Hate -> Fear

    You said

    Fear -> Hate

    Thats like saying "because all squares are rectangles, rectangles must be squares"

    Hook'em Wii


  8. #127
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Sega Saturn was the first if we're going to get that technical
    if you want to get VERY techy the ps1 came out in japan before the sega saturn did, and they both first launched in japan

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  9. #128
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    4771
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston Tx.
    Posts
    1,851
    Friends
    61
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    if you want to get VERY techy the ps1 came out in japan before the sega saturn did, and they both first launched in japan
    Yeah but you forgot about the fact that the PS1 copied Sega Saturn's whole 3d interface and rushed it so that it launched before Sega Saturn to avoid suspicions.

  10. #129
    WiiChat Member Capt Elmer's Avatar
    Member #
    5122
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    145
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Or how about that the PS1 was supposed to be Add-on for the SNES?

    lol Get over the fact that Sony copied this or that. The fact is that If someone has a good idea It will be copied. Its how capitalisim and free market works.

    edit // wah me arguing for the sake of zony I must really be out of it lol

    Hook'em Wii


  11. #130
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    Yeah but you forgot about the fact that the PS1 copied Sega Saturn's whole 3d interface and rushed it so that it launched before Sega Saturn to avoid suspicions.
    sony and nintendo were already working on a 3d console before any of that

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts