+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    you suck for saying the PS3 just won, what the hell? even if they copied off all of Nintendo's original ideas they could never beat the Wii, they are desperately trying to improve the sells of the PS3 but to no avail because of the price and the Blu Ray and the poor gamplay and the lagging of games, andthe complexity of the menus and poor support of internet haha, they suck and they can't beat the Wii
    your right except that this worrys me because my dad has shares in nintendo its kinda a big blow to me that the ps3 would do this come on nintend sue

Member #
    Friends
    they stole that from Nintendo and It does look like the Sims too. I think EA and Nintendo should sue Sony steals everyone's ideas and tweaks it to make it their own.
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Friends
    It looks to me like a rip off of the Xbox achievements system and the Nintendo Mii. Although, I have to say it looked impressive regardless.
    Sony PS3 120GB with Fedora Core 5 * Nintendo Wii * Sony PSP * Sony PS2 * 2x Sony KDSXBR1 R50 50 inch 1080p displays *

5x Dell P4 Optiplex GX280 * Dell Centrino Inspiron 600m * Dell dual Xeon Precision Workstation 690 * Mac Dual processor G5 * TabletKiosk EO

New Addition (2/28/2007): Dell Core Duo Inspiron XPS M1710

Member #
    Friends
    I think "Home" looks great!

Sure, it looks like the Sims. Who cares? It's a whole community of PS3 users.

Sure, maybe Sony took ideas from Nintendo. I must admit, if Mii's didnt exist, then the liklihood that "Home" would exist is probably next to none. I really think it's pathetic how you think Nintendo should sue.

"Home" and "Mii's" are two tottaly different things. Home for one has actual virtual environment, where all PS3 users online can meet and chat. What does Nintendo have? Mii Parade.

I think EA will be proud that Sony have 'borrowed' there ideas. I mean, If people use there ideas to build a whole virtual community, then they must be doing something right!

I can't wait to see what's in store for Home!

2eZ
    Member #
    Friends
    Is it me, or does the above post seriously look like an repetitive advertisement for "Home!" lol :P...But i think this idea is great, it might be taken a little from the Mii idea, but thats how everything grows I guess....
    Nintendo wii (Wii sports)
    Legend of Zelda
    Red Steel
    Looking forward to most...
    Sadness
    Mario Galaxy
    The Godfather

Member #
    Friends
    ^Hehe, sorry about that!

I was just simply showing interest in...*wait for it*..."Home"

I was just trying to say that although idea's have obvioulsy been borrowed from Mii's, the whole concept for **** is completely different.

Member #
    Friends
    Will you people freaking stop with this "They stole this" crap. You fanboys are something else. Rather pathetic.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by in touch with the wii
    man i think nintendo could sue for this because this is made a few months after the wii came out enough time to copy and adapt it to ps3
    no one in the legal system cares about "coping"
    its all about patents

i believe they also took xboxs achievements, im about to watch the video

meh they kinda took that but not to the degree, its more new than coping the achievements
    but MAN
    THEY BLEW MiiS OUT OF THE WATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Last edited by Sovieto; 03-07-2007 at 03:43 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by tirminyl
    Will you people freaking stop with this "They stole this" crap. You fanboys are something else. Rather pathetic.
    What are you talking about? They COPIED the entire concept from Nintendo and then added in some stuff to make it seem, "original". How pathetic is that. The fact of the matter is though that PS3 is still a 600 piece of sh*t with sh*t games for the ridiculous price of $59.99 and no innovative thing to mention at all. They stole Microsofts accomplishments concept and are now passing that off as their own as well. Yes I think Nintendo should sue if they have a legal right to. This just makes me more convince how good Nintendo has done this year and last. This is clearly a last ditch attempt to get more people to buy the PS3 besides blind and graphic obssessed Sony fanboys. The only thing I can say is that Nintendo needs to introduce some new things too which are similar and yet more fun than "Home". Plus Miis are something new and different. The people in that movie are the same old boring humans we see each day. And The Sims already has that market down.

The only thing I'll concede is that the movie was pretty good.
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 03-07-2007 at 03:54 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    8143-6156-9701-8788
    Now i will admit, I love my Wii with all my heart! But that is seriously some nice shit right there! If the price for PS3 dropped a few hundred, I would buy it for this. And of course keep my Wii and play it very often
    Wii Online Code: 8143-6156-9701-8788
    Wii Username: Sonic
    Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 3308-4287-1418

PM me your info if you add me

Ads