LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    people like that only pick on kids because kids are the only ones who have a lower education level than them
    Actually its becuase kids are stupid. Most of the kids you see here are [stupid + knowitall attitude] = cocky brat. I DO enjoy it when a kid quotes me on something, then i get to respond. Is this picking on kids? hmm maybe, maybe not. They thought they get into their I know everything phase, quote you, and when you read their remarks it just makes you shake your head. Yes i enjoy watching them squirm under the pressure of logic, the anti-fanboy attitude. And the best part is, I dont give a flying crap. =)

Heres a good example, this really happened. In another forum someone was talking about how the hand gun in the game is too big and coveres up half he screen. (its a fps) People were discussing that it should be smaller and not an extreme close up of the back of the gun. Now some kid pops in and says "duh its realistic. In real life you are supposed to put the gun up to your face. Dont dis my game when you noobs dont even know how guns work." Now... he is obviously talking from the bottom of his arse because if he did fire a hand gun with it up to his face, he would be in a hospital right now.

Its this know it all attitude, this bias and fanboy logic that makes me just want to point out the stupid crap they say. Is Bill Cosby a bully too? He laughs at kids when they say stupid crap, just like on the show kids say the darndest things. I feel the same way, but i dont pitty them for being stupid.

Its also fun because a lot of kids dont read the rules about being fanboys in here. Stupid people like Randomtaco who make threads that go "hahahaha sony lost another exclusive" is a clear violation of the rules, and just screams fanboy. I dont care, but i will pick on him for it. Deal with it. Im not here to win any popularity constest. If you are, then i pity you. its a forum, not a playground.

Member #
    Friends
    You know what this is going to turn into, right? Habbo hotel. All those "downloadable interior designs" mean "buy vurtual crap from us"

The_Loose_Cannon
    reminds me of the sims, i see the "ripping off the mii" concept but its totally different.

i like the mii plaza better.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    But the mii plaza is just a patterned background with mii's that barely do anything.. If features were added to the mii plaza and parade then it would be better.

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    its very good, but after you talk with some people, what you gonna do? thats all its useful for really.

And apart from that, Nintendo will be launching a Mii update soon...dont jump the gun just yet.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Wasn't saying the Mii system is bad, just saying it's not good yet. I'm sure it'll become great, the update coming is just where people rating your Mii I believe. Not too exciting.

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    So what? I'm a fanboy. Deal with it. What exactly did you expect when you signed up for a WII centered forum knowing you're a fanboy for sony?

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Actually its becuase kids are stupid. Most of the kids you see here are [stupid + knowitall attitude] = cocky brat. I DO enjoy it when a kid quotes me on something, then i get to respond. Is this picking on kids? hmm maybe, maybe not. They thought they get into their I know everything phase, quote you, and when you read their remarks it just makes you shake your head. Yes i enjoy watching them squirm under the pressure of logic, the anti-fanboy attitude. And the best part is, I dont give a flying crap. =)

Heres a good example, this really happened. In another forum someone was talking about how the hand gun in the game is too big and coveres up half he screen. (its a fps) People were discussing that it should be smaller and not an extreme close up of the back of the gun. Now some kid pops in and says "duh its realistic. In real life you are supposed to put the gun up to your face. Dont dis my game when you noobs dont even know how guns work." Now... he is obviously talking from the bottom of his arse because if he did fire a hand gun with it up to his face, he would be in a hospital right now.

Its this know it all attitude, this bias and fanboy logic that makes me just want to point out the stupid crap they say. Is Bill Cosby a bully too? He laughs at kids when they say stupid crap, just like on the show kids say the darndest things. I feel the same way, but i dont pitty them for being stupid.

Its also fun because a lot of kids dont read the rules about being fanboys in here. Stupid people like Randomtaco who make threads that go "hahahaha sony lost another exclusive" is a clear violation of the rules, and just screams fanboy. I dont care, but i will pick on him for it. Deal with it. Im not here to win any popularity constest. If you are, then i pity you. its a forum, not a playground.
    and thats not a cocky know-it-all attitude then, is it ?

go on have your fun and quote me!

Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    Just childish. karma is gonna make him have a dee dee dee child he cant complain based on what he said "kids are stupid" which would mean he was once stupid. stupid + knowitall attitude = cocky brat so based on this "logic" that would mean that you are a grown "know it all" that "picks" on young "know it alls" and that equals one a bully and an a$$. we already know you will quote and reply then act like you got something important to do. so ill just wait for it.

as far as bill he laughs but he dosnt call them stupid. they are kids they are not suppose to know about things the way adults do. some have to grow up fast some are just smart.

you know a few things about the ps3 (why wouldn't you your a fanboy) that doenst make you smart. i dont consider myself smart. i know what i need to know to get through life. i consider smart being a doctor, cop, lawyer, job where you have to know your shit on an everyday basis. people are people they make mistakes. i would consider myself a knowleadgeable person that is willing to learn new and interesting things. if i was smart i would be off some where curing cancer or something.

say what ever it is you got to say but nothing you say can make me feel bad cause you are the type that bully kids and it bothers them but i dont have time to let a "bully" bother me just cuz i reply to you dont mean that you do. just that same way you like to bother kids i like to bother ignorant adults. even better i like the forum.

say what you must dee dee dee man
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

Member #
    Friends
    lol So i guess when people quote you and butcher what you said, and you respond, apparently makes you a bully.

Please, keep talking. I get to enjoy this.

PS I have a wii, im on a wii forum, i have a ps3, im on a ps3 subforum. Do i give favor to one system and hate the other, no i dont. This bugs these kids, and i enjoy the fact that some fanboys lose sleep over it. Deal with it. btw the deedee part made me laugh, props for the use of words on that.

Discussion and debate is welcomed provided it is mature and as objective as possible, the fanboyism needs to be stop.

If reading about the PS3 annoys you then please dont visit this section of the forum.
    This is from the mod by the way. All this stuff is subjective, not objective and far from mature. Fanboyism needs to stop, or better yet die.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 03-21-2007 at 06:05 PM.

Ads